Why can't the philosophyfags get their own board? They're the cancer that's killing Veeky Forums

Why can't the philosophyfags get their own board? They're the cancer that's killing Veeky Forums.

/pol/ and /r9k/ have their own board...... doesn't stop them from shitting up Veeky Forums

wich kardashian is this, poetry shitposter?

If English professors studied philosophy with a little more rigor, American English departments wouldn't suck as bad. Most literature classes are just about hacking the classics to death with a bunch of half-understood philosophical ideas.

>poetry

She's my gf.

>implying philosophyfags aren't the absolutely only thing keeping this board from being utter shit

I have not seen post of more than five sentences on literature for years on this board. I have seen plenty of well-thought out and reasonable philosophy posts.

>philosophy
>deserving of a separate board

we basically can't do this without acknowledging those little shits

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

this was a huge problem on fit too until BRRRAAPPPP posting took off

>dude genre fiction is for manchildren lmao
>dude literary fiction is glorified genre bullshit lmao
>dude philosophy is cancer lmao

Does the majority Veeky Forums actually read? This shit is looking like Veeky Forums, a bunch of manlets who never exit skinnyfat mode and think they are entitled to opinions.

this

OP is most likely be from /pol/

Isn't Veeky Forums technically supposed to be the board for all humanities?

Honest answer: because Veeky Forums doesn't accept them, and Veeky Forums can't handle them.

It was supposed to be Veeky Forums but it got invaded by larping /pol/tards, thank you for having us Veeky Forums :3

You are about as bad as /pol/acks in your retardation.

we love guys

I like them but there is no enough stoicism desu

>old hag
>attractive woman

Stoicism is garbage, not even philosophy. Platitude-shitting nihilism.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

There is little wrong in killing boards.