ISTP
Hesse
Nietzsche

dafuq op
Did you mean to say Myers-Briggs?

in(t/f)p
dostoevsky
schopenhauer

kek did they get the wikihow artist to draw that?

INTP
Italo Calvino
Plotinus

INFJ
Goethe
Kierkegaard

This is now an ENTP thread

INTP
Gene Wolfe
Ivan Illich

INTP
Cao Xueqin
Bradley

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>charles dickens is pretty nice desu
>marcus aurelius / montague

desu I haven't read a whole lot

INTP Hemingway(For his short stories but same shit) Goonan

MBTI is nonsense

Dostoevsky

Schopenhauer

ENTP
García Marquez
Kant

INFJ spotted

INFJ

Samuel Beckett

I'd say it's Cioran, but a lot of times I'd be embarrassed about that, so then I'd say Kierkegaard.

What does that mean? I'm an INFJ and myers-briggs is my favorite way of classifying people.

INFJ is the retarded normie type

INFJ

Dunno

Dunno

INFJ, although sometimes I get INTJ

Conrad

Heidegger

: - (

that seems like a mean generalization, man.

t. retarded, emotional brainlet

ENTP
[I prefer short stories, so] Borges
Nietzsche

This test work on generalization anyway. It is only useful to get some insight, but other than that, it is no better than astrology.

t. angry lil boy who's not in touch with his feelings

I'm willing to bet that half the people who say that they are INFJs are not actually INFJ. They just want to be the rarest type.

Can't understand a single thing Nietzshe writes desu.

INTJ

Dosto boy
Oswald Spengler

I've never even seen the statistics on type. I've taken multiple tests offered by multiple sites and continually come out as INFJ, sometimes INFP.

It sounds like you had a sexy, intelligent gf who was proud of being an INFJ and she dumped your sorry-thinking-and-perceiving ass.

>they just want to be the rarest type
I don't see why. Being an INTJ/INTP/INFP is much cooler on Veeky Forums from what I've seen.

Read this user. It is in small digestible chunklets.

>INTP
>Tolstoy or Dostoevsky
>Sartre or Marcus Aurelius

ISTP is for big men only

I'm ISTP and am rather slim.

You're big in spirit and that counts for more

INTP
I don't read books :(

INTJ
McCarthy
Heidegger

infp
gene wolfe
saint augustine

INTP
William Faulkner
Arthur Schopenhauer

INTJ
McCarthy
Epicurus

Why is it that there are so many INTPs on Veeky Forums?

psychology and social science texts almost exclusively which i can't understand (not the texts, but her habit) because she really does have a good, even clever, mind. we talk about lots of stuff, but rarely books, which is a shame because we both spend lots of time reading.

ENTP
John Hawkes
Hegel

INTP
Steven King
Sam Harris

INFP
Mishima
Nietzsche

>Why is it that there are so many INTPs on Veeky Forums?

Doesn't surprise me. I'm an INTP, from what I've seen of others with that type, you're either very successful as somekind of "big picture" type (an architect, theoretical mathematician, etc) or you're an extremely isolated person who keeps to themselves as they ponder "big pictures".

Me
INTP
Billy Burroughs
Jean Baudrillard

I thought autists were all about minor details.

ISFP
Yasunari Kawabata
Max Picard

not all of us are autistic. I ever I ever went to a psychiatrist I'd probably be diagnosed as obsessive-compulsive.

>INTJ
>Orwell
>Kierkegaard... I think

I'm not one for the sort of sentimentalism intrinsic to other existentialists who have to solve the problem of life without dogma. Something about the assuredness of Kierkegaard's philosophy makes me think he stared nihilism in the face and recognized it as something mere philosophy couldn't solve (as opposed to the transcendental). This is not to say that dogma is more truthful, but it is to say that I see it as a better solution to human dread.

modern psychologists are retarded and don't know shit about people different from the norm

INTJ maybe? Don't have too much faith in that shit
Lady Murasaki
William James

INFJ
Virginia Woolf
Augustine

INTJ

Bradbury

The shrieking whirlpool of horror that lurks in the peripheral view of my minds eye, and locks me in place with terror when by chance I turn to face it- meeting my gaze with the single dreadful eye at its center, which gleams with the stark light of eternity.

INTP (Schizoid-American)
Faulkner (secretly PKD)
Plato (really all I've read)

>Veeky Forums is the type of place that takes a modern day horoscope seriously now

god that's depressing. where do I go now?

Tarot, horoscope and the likes are just ways of self reflection. there does not need to be any belief of the mystical or esoteric for them to work. That you have not caught on to this yet is telling

This, what is the point of these threads? They're almost as pointless, boring, and vapid as chart threads on /mu/

Then again, that's probably the case. I called an underage /mu/ migration to Veeky Forums a while ago

>That you have not caught on to this yet is telling
y-you're not s-supposed to take them seriously! that proves you r dumb and i am smart!

>there does not need to be any belief of the mystical or esoteric for them to work

what the fuck does this have to do with anything that was said?

>mfw literally seeing more and more rym/lastfm tier garbage chart threads lately that have absolutely no discussion past posting the prettiest and most a e s t h e t i c philosophers you googled on your chart

even Veeky Forums is dying

I've never gotten a consistent result from these quizzes

Joyce
Baudrillard

Typology is not nearly as mystic as things like horoscope. There's some validity to it, and there's something fun about its simplistic nature.

Of course, its fun until some smug know-it-all thinks he's the only person who ever noticed typology's flaws as a test

I guess we'll all have to take big 5 assessments from licensed psychologists for you to see the fun in anything

>There's some validity to it
little to none, yes.

its again basically just a more modern horoscope.

>b-but it's fun!

It's just a psychological tool. You don't need to take them seriously they are just tools of self reflection nothing more, you can take them serious if you want but that is up to the user.

Istp
London
Land

I was laughing at this post

Until I read this post.

Fuck you user, yes she was sexy, but she was still retarded.

>tests for introversion and extroversion, sentimentalism or rational-orientation
>little to no validity

lol

sure, it's a primitive measure and overly generalized picture of someone's personality characteristics, but that's the fun of it

Do you ever accidentally try to sit down and stop being such a stiff or does the stick in your ass always prevent you from doing so?

INTP
Tolkien
Kierkegard

>the self isn't esoteric, especially when reflecting upon itself

>INTP
>Tolkien
Yikes that's bad.
>Kierkegard
Oh shit that's even worse.

You've brought shame to our MTBI.

INTP
Knut Hamsun
Heidegger

INTP
i don't actually read novels or philosophy, i just like to pretend i do and sometimes search wikipedia articles for philosophers that confirm my worldview and talk about them on Veeky Forums, pretending i have read them

INTJ Master race with master taste
DeLillo
Robert Brandom

I/ENFP
Vonnegut
Bertrand Russell

Redpill me on this cheeky Dane.

You haven't seen what I have seen.

I feel like I've gotten an MTBI from this thread

>ISTP
>Franzen
>Plato

ISFP
Steinbeck
Marx

>it's a black man knocking out a white man

/pol/ is always right

>intp
>virginia woolf
>simone weil

>i don't actually read novels or philosophy, i just like to pretend i do and sometimes search wikipedia articles for philosophers that confirm my worldview and talk about them on Veeky Forums, pretending i have read them

Like the half of Veeky Forums

Like it or not, it's the most efficient way to gather information in schools and in Big Data like the Internet.

Of course, the downfall is the chaotic and superficial level of understanding. Even if we are good at gathering nuances.

INTP
Joyce
Camus

INFJ
Dante
Nick Land

INFJ
Borges
Kierkegaard

INTJ
Tolkien or Väinö Linna.
Epictetus or Pentti Linkola.

You sound like a former blogger I followed.

>enfp
>burroughs
>foucault

>ENFP
>gene wolfe
>max scheller

Am I the only extroverted one in this whole website.

>Been on Veeky Forums since grade school
>Still a normie, just want to tie up a tranny and fuck the life out of them
>feelssogoodman.png

Really? Who?

>INTP
>gabriel garcia-marquez
>kierkegaard

INFP
Kafka
Kierkegaard

easily the rarest and most complex type

INFP