Why do so many philosophers talk shit about women

why do so many philosophers talk shit about women

because they're smart

Nuff said

Because women are physically and mentally retarded in comparison to men

In a way I guess how intelligence measures up in woman compared to men is actually very interesting. So men have higher amounts of really dumb and really smart people whereas woman don't commonly have people of very high intelligence or really dumb people relative to men they have more kinda smart and kinda dumb people.

It's a good balance biologically, when you think about it. Women don't really need to be insanely smart to survive, or for civilization to prosper and advance, but it is useful to have women of average intelligence.

There simply inferior

b/c they were f*ckin incels, y do u think someone becomes a """philosopher""" in the first place? they obv cant hack it in the real world

I guess so never thought about it that way. Plus! Men are more expandle for the survival of a species because one man can impregnate multiple woman so looking at it from a survival of species it's not a big deal to loose a couple of men to metal retardation whereas the same couldn't be said for women

Is it your time of the month sweetheart?

The more you transcend the flux of particulars and notice the general principles and contours of human life, the more you realize women are basically pointless at best, and pieces of garbage at worst

They're just awful. They're children pretending to be adults, and tons of dumb men believe them.

>pointless
user, how did you arrive in this world

Plenty of men talk shit about women. It's almost instinctual to treat them sympathetically. It's the philosopher's job to be real.
Top meme. Most "incels" are nice to women. They're desperate to be on a woman's good side. Most people who shit talk them regularly associate with women.

If they're one use is birth wouldn't it be better to not be sexually dimorphic and just have a man with a vagina instead of women?

Is this thread supposed to be butterfly bait?

You're both unintelligent and repulsive

How so?

>How can I be pointless if I have a bagina?
>"Are you saying your worth comes from your genitals?"
>Fuck you virgin! You are gross! Creep!

You have your answer, OP. It's exactly this. They're retarded, and then they fall back on their cunt whenever they get called on it. It's like half the human race is literally retarded.

What about Ayn Rand?
Oh, nevermind.

>childbirth is useless
alright, suit yourself and don't reproduce

I love women, but I hate them too.
What am I to do?

Heh. He probably can't reproduce anyway because no girls want to fuck his microdick. :)

Pretend you only love them while harbouring a growing bitter hatred of them at your core

We'll look at that... we already got a virgin joke, how original

That's what led to my recent breakup, though.

Probably because a lot of them had mummy issues.

>joke

Don't disguise your hatred but don't let it get in the way of your loving
chicks like that kind of thing

Because they're gay, faggot

I think in fact very few philosophers talk shit about women, but for whatever reason, you tend to be drawn to the ones who do.

We like to talk shit about the opossite sex

>implying