Can people detect a loser-type?

I've always been a "beta" loser type. I was always at the bottom of the pecking order in my youth, but I learned a lot and it toughened me up. But I've noticed something, in the work place, I tend to get picked on way more than others. Can people smell the loser on me? I've changed my behavior, am socially normal, etc, but I tend to get shat on more. Is there something subtle about my body language or pheromones that causes this?

It's probably in all your head. Honestly I never really saw much of a "pecking order" type deal in people growing up. Don't get me wrong I'm still a loser though, my shit's fucked compared to normies.

Do humans not naturally arrange themselves into hierarchies?

Well, if you don't have any cool stories to share or contribute socially in some way I'd think you become an outsider and people will feel better grouping up against you.

If you aren't very attractive people will naturally assume you're a loser.

>but I tend to get shat on more.

What do you mean?

I don't know. That's a hard question to answer. But I'm inclined to say not hierarchies but groups for sure.

People don't talk about this in public normally to avoid being rude, but yes, there's a beta smell. Everyone can notice it, you've probably noticed people holding back laughter or knowing glances at one another as you're about to leave the room, that's why.

Damn, that sucks.

Nonsense paranoia.

Yeah you should probably kill yourself to spare a life of misery

Excluded from activities, interrupted during meetings, talked over or ignored, laughed at etc.

What's the problem with people like you?

Well that's the thing, I'm far from miserable at home, thing kind of thing only happens at work or when I go to social gatherings with "normies". The thing I don't understand is - how do they know? Is there some part of me that I'm not hiding well?

Establish dominance.

Not even kidding.

whats your height and weight op.

5'7" and fat. Though when I was in shape the same stuff happened.

take a moment to notice your body language.
are you slouching, looking down a lot?

If you believe you are a loser, you will act like a loser. If you act like a loser people will treat you like a loser. If people treat you like a loser you will believe you are a loser.

I know you're not a loser though. The question is, will you believe me?

I do slouch a lot, because it's comfortable.

>I do slouch a lot, because it's comfortable.
Probably a metaphor for much of your life. Fix that and social issues will resolve themselves.

body language is everything, present yourself more dominantly and you wont be treated like beta

stop being a loser.

All he has to do is stop believing he's a loser. If he believes he has value, he will act like he has a value, and he will actually have value.

Srsly, who dies and wrote the beta male dictionary?

I'd say that yes, we transmit a lot more information with non-verbal language than we can consciously notice. Posture, expression, movement, voice intonation, behavior during conversation etc and, I'm sad to say, your looks, which are probably the single most important factor ("personality" is a combination of factor, after all). Better looking people get treated better and the opposite is true too, it's a fact of life.

It doesn't mean that the cues we pick up are necessarily correct, mind you. False positives are common, especially when good looks mask other cues. Everyone has gotten someone figured out in their first meeting, and everyone had the completely wrong impression about someone else. As for pheromones, I'd bet that their impact is insignificant compared to cues captured by every other sense.

It's completely that. Just stop. You look funny doing it. People laugh at things that look funny.

The alpha beta meme is wrong.

The person who first coined the term to describe wolves regrets using it, in reality the "alpha" is just the oldest wolf in the pack, not some chad who bullies all the other wolves and gets all the girls.

>Excluded from activities
You are boring
>interrupted during meetings
You talk about irrelevant stuff
>talked over or ignored
You talk about the wrong stuff with the wrong people
>laughed at
You do stupid shit deserving of laugh

what a fucking faggot just stop

Of course

Theres a reason why this meme exists OP and looks like you fit in with our boy on the left

There is absolutely a way beta's and losers act. You need to purposely change your body language and social behaviors. Especially in groups of men you need to be comfortable with teasing one another. It's common to make fun of each other back and forth a couple times and generally the more savage you are the more accepted you are. Women can be different to handle, you must be savage to them but in a way that implies you don't want anything sexual/romantic to do with them.

Basically....... Everything you hate about normies and douchbags you need to become, for whatever reason we had a couple generations where groups of men, especially the smart/nerdy ones, where raised to reject certain behaviors and not raised to properly interact with women.

It's sad, I went so far as to join the army in an attempt to change my myself for the better. I was easily the smartest person anywhere at all times but that wasn't what I was there for. I was there to give up four years of my life to dedicate to building my physique and practice being a strong man. I made friends with many people (chads) that in any other circumstance I'd never have a chance to call friends. They happily taught me the ways of being a man that my family rejected and refused.
I then went on to pay for college with the GI bill and have a masters in EE and work for one of the top government contractors.

I make a shitload of money and for awhile fucked any girl I wanted, until I met my fiance who is a chemical engineer (makes slightly less but together will clear $400k in our late 20's. I know every nerdy fag oggles her, some are likely smarter than me. But they lack the physique to attract a partner and the social skills to improve their station. I try to help anyone willing to listen but you basically need to change everything about yourself and likely the very things you use to define who you are.

t. engineer who bags on soc majors