How did the Ashkenazi get such high IQ's?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

So they started with a small group of high IQ people and just interbreed for generations and generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Middle_Ages#The_Crusades
web.archive.org/web/20130911054719/http://harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

answer me

I'm half ashkenazi, I don't feel too smart.

No just hard discipline

Irrelevant what you feel what matters is data, answer with data.

Please post literature of this hard discipline.

Moloch. They worship Moloch. This is the dark reward they are given for their sacrificial tributes.

>But what abou-

No, it's not "inherited kikery" or "edumucation". They worship Moloch. Know this fact.

No, you could start with a low IQ group, as humans must have, and get the same result by sexually selecting for it. Intelligence is their sexual capital.

Serious arguments only.

But how did ashkenazism start? It's a race to, acording to eric weinstein, he says his race IQ is genetic, the same way a particular group of africans always win long races.

He said this on JRE.

They had a common book and they were a minority community in central Europe. They specifically bred amongst themselves according to their values, which (consciously or not) prioritized intelligence. Not that hard to understand.

Yes but they also bred for intelligence, the smartest one was the one they encourage to have more kids, not the richest one, although the smarter you are the more likelihood you will acquire more wealth, e.g the rotchshilds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Middle_Ages#The_Crusades
Kids whose parents have more financial resources grow up to be smarter than average

what data do you want about me?

Genestealers.

A small mostly inbred community, who interbred with the upper class of the goyim, selecting for high IQ traits.

Most of the retarded ones get put to the torch right quick they're entire history is literally them trying to survive entire nations having a go at exterminating them

Ambitious people who married their daughters to the most intelligent men they knew a.k.a. truly the archenemy of /pol/ losers.

A collective propensity for higher-functioning autistic spectrum disorders, this accounts for the lower spatial intelligence. My grandmother was of Ashkenazi extraction and had traits of Asperger's syndrome, so does my mother; uncle and to a lesser extent my cousins, I myself am diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome or higher-functioning autism.

I should state:
>My maternal grandmother

Any research made after 1945 using living Ashkenazis as the only sample is going to be EXTREMELY biased. Just saying.

What do you mean by that, friend? Is that antisemitism?

Selection pressure due to oppression.

No, I mean that a huge chunk of the left side of the Ashkenazi IQ normal curve simply ceased to exist, thus altering the curve enormously. Artificial selection, as it were. Ditto if you also consider older events like pogroms, expulsions etc.

In the Quran it says the chosen people of Moses' time were clever. I remember reading that part and I was like wow, even back then it was true.

Juden have a long literary history and used to have a conservative tradition that valued learning in men.

Sexual and social selection in other words.

Read this web.archive.org/web/20130911054719/http://harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf

NATURAL HISTORY OF ASHKENAZI
INTELLIGENCE
GREGORY COCHRAN, JASON HARDY  HENRY HARPENDING
Department of Anthropology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, USA

Howabout if the experience a population bottleneck (eg lots of your people die off), those that survive and have superior traits spread those superior traits

That's true, by people were notoriously abused and thus having a higher intellect should've somewhat staved that off via safeguards and knowing when to exodus.

How do you think we escaped Egypt?

With God's help. Moses split the Red Sea.

You sound like someone I and over half of America would vote for President.

Indeed he did, but it also took Jewish intelligence to outwit the Aryan Egyptians.

They worship a volcano demon, and in return for goyim sacrifices said demon grants them extra IQ points at the cost a bunch of health conditions.

genius here, AMA

nah.

pretty sure its just xenophobia/nepotism...

occam's razor n'all

see:

its 100% cultural

a culture of blending in combined with covert xenophobia/nepotism.

shoo shoo /pol/tard. Veeky Forums is Jewish board.

>Click here

why is Ashkenazi such a funny word

how can somebody be 100% ashkenazi? ashkenazi themself are a jewish/german mixture

Nah, it's just culture

Those damn Germans and their genetic engineering! When will it end? Are there NO limits to their evil?!?!

Eugenics
(((Hitler))) killed all the dumb ones.

Culture just supplied the selection pressure.

How does it feel to be a genius?

European genetics.

Are you fucking stupid? You idiotic self awareness lacking imbecile. By what you said, one can easily come to the conclusion /pol/ is right because that's what they advocate for as well.

Unless you're such a delusional faggot that you believe ONLY Ashkenazi Jews to be biologically smarter than everyone else, while blacks and whites are on an equal playing field.

The why do you to around telling nigs that Egyptians wuz kangz?