MRI Photos

Any neuroscientists here? I had mri couple weeks ago and i decided to buy those pictures to myself. Is there any good place on internet where i can see other mri pictures and compare them to mine? Any good sources to learn about different brain regions and their functions? Anything fun what i can do with these pictures? I have heard that musicians have different crevices on some parts of the brain and that different kind of crevices are associated with different kinds of abilities. Is it possible see these things on these pictures.

Bump

Veeky Forums here, I am afraid you have TBD...

you wont get much out of them unless there was something wrong with you

>good sources
wikipedia

Oh no... I'm sorry OP, you have 70 IQ.

Looks like subdural hematoma, did someone hit you on the head with a baseball bat or something?

jeez shit looks awful

Why is your pons so THICC

Christ, OP. Stop photoshopping.

Are you referring to this area? Could it actually be subdural hematoma? The neurologist who looked at these pictures said that they are fine.
Could the posture of my head affect on that?

He's bullshitting you op. Blood is white on MRIs plus sub durals spread out so even if that area was filled with white it wouldn't be a subdural instead it would be the world's smallest epidural hematoma.

You paid for copies of the MRI you paid to have done?

the fuck? your brain is small.

nice tongue posture

What do you mean by that

its lookism autism, for your sanity do not look it up and i hope the other poster doesn’t respond

It's nt autism, it works
Tongue posture aka touching the entire surface of the tongue to the roof of your mouth.

first of all i know that my nig, i mew all day erryday. second of all, its not nice to tell people who don’t know about lookism memes about lookism memes and i think you’re perfectly aware of why that might be. but now he knows, hopefully he doesn’t do anymore research

You don't have to call it a l****** meme, just call it a Veeky Forums meme

Ewww OP your head is full of wiggly stuff

cajal we miss u

Actual physician here. I see nothing remarkable in this slice of brain, except it obviously being a faggots brain, but that you surely knew beforehand. Why was it made?

>do no harm
>except to my feelings apparently

No such vows in my country. Get over it soyboy, your brain looks fine. Hope you're healthy otherwise as well.