Books (besides right wing /pol/ shit) in which the jews are up to no good. Pic related is one

Books (besides right wing /pol/ shit) in which the jews are up to no good. Pic related is one.

Oliver twist

1001 Arabian Nights - I still remember how surprised a young me was to read Aladdin for the first time as a child and discover one of the main villians is a Jew.

The Merchant of Venice

jew are always up to no good. makes you wonder

Das Kapital
The Interpretation of Dreams
Dialectic of Enlightenment

Also most Roth novels, especially Sabbath's theater.

gurr angry catty haha

Oh Jew!

McTeague - Frank Norris

A character in it is a junk salesman who forever sniffs around other peoples trash looking for gold.

The bible

What the hell are you talking about. Who was a jew in this?

Besides the Jerusalem ones of course.

My book cover, ft Thicc

Forgot pic

David Golder - Irene Nemirovsky

my ducats and my daughter! the novel

my diary desu

read that in HS who was a Jew in that?

There's that Jewish merchant who buys Cunégonde and shares her with the Grand Inquisitor.

The New Testament

I'm surprised the Jews still allow this to be printed. They're the main antagonists throughout, they're cowards who hand off their wetwork to the Romans, they're greedy hypocrites. No wonder they're destroying Christian society and flooding it with Mooslims.

And my boy Candide guts those fools

is Bulgakov good or just an omg so quirky hack?

How about you read him and make a decision for yourself? "But I want to read good books, that's why I'm asking." Receiving some half-assed response, almost as half-assed as this one, is most likely going to make you want to read this book or not. Just make your own mind up and read it if you want to have an opinion on it.

good.

I think that an interesting interpretation of 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?' is that it was Dick's stealthy way of expressing anti-semitism. The corporation that creates the androids is called 'Rosen' and the main way that we're shown the lack of empathy in them compared to the human characters is their lack of understanding and ridicule of 'Mercerism,' a shard religious experience based around suffering (Catholicism).

Did anybody else pick up on this? If not anti-semitic I think that it's at least very easy to interpret Androids as a pro-Catholic story.