Penis measurement time

What's your reading speed Veeky Forums?

Rule: you have to be able to notice (and remember) all the words in the entire sentence:
spritzinc.com/

Mine is 500 wpm.

550 with 95% comprehension

All the words? Probably 0 wpm.

I have an 8 inch penis in case you were wondering

OP here.
Now for me to accurately study if there's a correlation here, are you the 0 person or the 550 person? I will also be needing your circumference.

Holy shit this technology is going to ruin a generation of readers.

400-450 is probably what I would consider a comfortable pace but I can comprehend 700

Around 350. I'm a slow reader, because I always read with maximum concentration.

600. Managed 700 up until the last dozen or so words.

also 6.5 inches.

how can you read so fast? i could only just manage 300wpm. whats wrong with me?

>500
>600
>700

it looks like 60fps I think you all are lying. :( pls tell me

I say nothing, these guys are ultrararefaggots

Spent almost my free time as a child reading because no friends and had to share the computer with siblings.

Holy shit you have no idea what you're talking about.

500-600 isn't even that high. 1000 wps is top-class. Honestly though, I don't know how people reach 1000 without scanning the fuck out of everything. Really drops the enjoyment for me as well. 550 is for academic texts, I slow down when I'm reading fiction to appreciate prose and because I do it for leisure.

Dunno about my reading speed, but my cock is 7 inches.

Dunno about my cock measure, but my reading speed is 700 wpm.

Dunno about my inches, but my cock is reading 700 wpm.

I can do about 500 with full and easy comprehension. I don't like it though just because you're kind of fucked if you lose focus or mull over something. You can't think about what you're reading.

i don't read books, just signs and things
I've been working on looking past words, just staring at the letters until they don't mean anything so I don't have to be enslaved to them any longer

I've already just about accomplished it with spoken word, I just zone out and don't have to listen, don't have to be chained by words that aren't mine

>500 comfortably
>7 inches

500 is pretty comfy, 600 is a little fast, and I understood all of 700 but honestly it kind of gave me a headache.

I can't even memorize all of the words in each sentence at 200 wpm. I can tell you what it said, but I'm not going to memorize every single article the first time through.

Also 7" length 5.5" girth here

Not subvocalizing is a meme. If the book isn't worth reading slowly it isn't worth reading.

I found it fairly easy all the way up to 700wpm. I am fairly good at speed reading tho. It's a similar concept - you train to reduce unnecessary eye movements.

>tfw 5.5x5

>Try to find the spanish option but can't find it.
>Look at all the flags to see if I maybe missed the spanish one.
>It's a fucking mexican flag instead.

We're dick brothers!

700 WPM

7"

There's a massive difference between seeing words and reading words, you won't be able to mull over or think about anything

I find 600 is fairly easy. 700 takes a bit more focus

I suspect I'll start dropping words around the 800 - 900 mark

6 3/4"

500-50

>250 wpm
o shit this is fast
>300wpm
fucking a there's no way ill understand anything more
>400
lol wtf im still reading just fine
>500 wpm
surely 600 will be too intense
>600wpm
o fuk im doing it just fine
>700wpm

I still don't understand how I can both read/comprehend this but I can

no eye movement is fire bros, 10/10

OP here again. I have ADD, so that might be a contributing factor (thinking quickly, hastily derived conclusions etc.).

Maybe that only digitized works can be used with this technology?

This is true. But there's a pause button buttons for skipping back and forth between sentences/paragraphs. I have yet to get android book apps to play nicely with current implementations of spritz. Haven't tried TOO hard, though.

What I meant by memorizing was this:
1) After having any medium length sentence flash by.
2) Pause the thingy.
3) Repeat the sentence in your head, word for word.

700 with full comprhension

800-900 is still possible for me, my limit is 1k, then I can't keep up.

I routinely use this to get through my readings for University. At first I could only go about 450/500wpm if I wanted to retain enough to be useful in class, now I'm up to 1000 and wishing it was faster. If you keep doing it, you get better at it.

It maxes out at 700

i Don't read but my penis words candidly 600-800 birds per minnit

I did the 700 option and I still understood the meaning of it. 500 seems alright. 400 is comfortable.

Not when you sign up for the full thing my pal.

Are you doing what I think you are? Is this some sort of insurgent marketing ploy?

I mean it's free and makes you measure your dick with even more precision.

So my personal information has no value, or are we using another definition of free?

250 wpm. Am I the only one?

Christ. This is what happens when you shove your head up your ass for too long. Trying to be deep but sounding like a complete faggot while doing so. Bravo.

700 wpm is still a little slow for me

also 6.5"
And I've only started reading regularly again a couple of months ago

700 easy. I'm a genius tho.

550 here, but English is my second language. I still haven't met someone reading faster than me in my own language, French.

6.5"

Just saw you could try your own language. I pull 700 easily in French, but I can't stare at a computer screen long enough for this to be useful, so fuck Spritz.

What the hell are you talking about, I asked you a question and you attack me?

I went up to 700 for fun, but ive always been a reading god so thats nothing new.

Haven't really got a good measure on the other measure, but 6" I guess?

550 comfortably
600 possible
700 uncomfortable

5.5 Luckily I'm too autistic to reproduce anyway.