Jesus this guy is pretentious

Jesus this guy is pretentious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibUOu0qBEP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not even true. He's just another over-educated loser trying to posture with a certain kind of lifestyle that he thinks other people are really out there living, not realizing he's an empty cliche full of vanity. He's the laughing stock of all living beings, the worst of the worst, wasting each fruitful day trying to force himself to think thoughts that weren't made for him, tainting every beautiful thing ever attempted in art. Fuck you Cliff.

>just another over-educated loser trying to posture with a certain kind of lifestyle that he thinks other people are really out there living, not realizing he's an empty cliche full of vanity.

This describes just about every working entertainer today.

>over-educated

I wouldn't even call him educated.

Why did young Bill Nye dress like Fonzie and why should anyone care?

I think the people who watch him are worse. Cliff comes across as completely insincere but it's easy to admire the effort he puts in.

who dat

Go to bed nick

Go away, Cliff. Seriously this guy has 900 Twitter followers and tries to bait us with 'Jesus this guy is pretentious' so we look up who he is and maybe we will watch his videos. Go away, GO AWAY

Don't know who this guy is so I don't know what his videos are exactly about. But is he as shit tier as Nerdwriter?

Cliff is our guy.

hahahahahah

nah, I might be wrong, but Nerdwriter as pretentious as he might seem, is at least sincere and seems like a nice guy. Cliff is hella pretentious. Anyways, any mods out there doing it for free, if you can delerte this thread, that would be real nice.

A bit farfetched.

How is he pretentious. So far noone has actually said what makes him pretentious.

I watched a video where he reviewed la bas. nope, that dude either can't read or can't review critically. as shallow as a senior essay.

he wears gloves indoors, has the worst fucking haircut, brags about fucking a women 20 years older than him, gives a surface-level analysis of some Veeky Forums meme, drinks red wine on camera and thinks he's hot shit.

Yikes

Who is this?

in every video he foes off on tangents about his life. how well read he is, dropping references to "obscure" pop culture, in a very unwarranted way too, no rhyme or reason. He is a good speaker but most of what he says in his reviews is fluff that you can easily find on wikipedia or goodreads. then there is that black and white video of him offering his skills as a reader and critique for money. Give it up cliff, ur annoying.

Does any one have a link to that black and white video? He took it off his channel.

He's obviously more concerned with the image of being well read than the experience of reading so it's unsurprising that his reviews are so shallow. Seems like a nice enough guy though. Probably doesn't have many friends.

why the fuck would anyone have a link to that? You dont want to watch it, it's terribly off-putting and not worth your time.

Curiosity for the morose i guess. I was just wondering if he had that sort of "fame" where people save his vids and re-upload them.

I like his vids desu

You must be really fucking insecure if you think someone's clothing or drinking choices makes them pretentious.

That's actually some valid criticism. Haven't really watched any of his vids, but I guess I don't really need to either then. The books he discusses seem good though

Don't know him either desu
A name please

>this guy has a better life than me so I will attack him on the internet
Re-evaluate your life.

>there are people so desperately autistic on this board they think this thread is funny

>shallow people with "better" lives are above criticism.

In related news, The Bookchemist hit 10,000 subscribers!
Yay Bookchemist!

>trying to force himself to think thoughts that weren't made for him
What the fuck fuck user?

beauty is made for sincere admirers not for parading your vanity

I was upset because I'm a guy who has to force himself at first to enjoy things later, because of my raging lack of motivation.

>wears a v-neck
>reads
pick one

you're not wrong but i'd still let him cum on my face

who you consider worthy of the moniker 'educated' is irrelevant. He has a bachelors at least, he is educated.

>t. maker of pretentious clothing and drinking choices
Just get over yourself, geez.

i heartily kekd at your image, just wanted you to know

He's a film student; every failed director in the world is affected in this way.

i read the book he talks about in his most recent video, the pigeon, its like a version of nausea (which he said he wasn't a fan of) made for kids
he gave east of eden, a 600 page book, a whopping two minute review which he's since removed
he gives little impromptu concerts every now and then, singing death grips or swans or scott walker or dead kennedys, fucking irritating. i don't give a shit about your computer told you to listen to
he's a bigot
i doubt he reads any of the books he reviews all the way through

Don't be so mean to yourself, Cliff.

Post the worst Cliff video
I don't know who this guy is, but I really really want to get angry at him

Isn't it obvious that this thread is shameless self-promoting? Hide and report. Veeky Forums used to be different.

he takes down all the cringey ones.

honestly his channel is a cornucopia of cringe, dive right in, but youtube.com/watch?v=ibUOu0qBEP8 is a good place to start
>sings
>drinks
>clearly hasn't read the book
>doesn't know what to talk about
>really just desperately trying to impress the other person in the room

Not Cliff I just, dunno, hate being negative about shit these days. Not saying you can't - fuck, enjoy it while you can lads.

As a film graduated I can honestly say we're the most pretentious of all the arts majors.

No. Art history fags and classical music fags are the most pretentious people on the planet.

The most uppity maybe but not the most pretentious. Pretentious =/= posh. The opposite actually. (Which is why I agree with .)

>cornucopia of cringe
>cornucopia

pretty corny yourself, m8

haha

Only slightly worse than a film dropout

I know that feel bro