Will the world get us before we do?

As I see it - the development of a capability to detect and redirect an asteroid should be prioritized together with climate change prevention and any other Earth preservation technologies.

Anything else puts the rationality of our actions lower than the rationality of cockroaches which may survive us.

Humanity isn't particularly rational. Not our leadership, anyway. (I'm an American and I have proof of that.)

Do you think world would be better off without USA?

Oh, no.
The US has done many great and good things and -- I hope -- will do more. We're not saints but I think we've a pretty good track record.
I think the world would be better off without Donald Trump, his family, his vice-president, and most of his cabinet and appointees.

Examples?
I'll be straight - I just see imperialism and sociopathic warmongering for profit.

NOT taking over the world when we were the only ones with the A-bomb AND had the world's strongest military. How many other countries in history, in comparable circumstances, would have resisted temptation?
Rebuilding Europe after WW2.
I don't recall the US being the aggressors in Ukraine. That's Putin.

Yes, Bush 43 lied about everything. Not gonna condone any of his BS. Not sorry Saddam dead, but he had no WMDs and hated the Islamists as much as we do.

If I believed in Hell, I'd see Bush 43, Cheney, and their Neocon allies roasting besides the current POTUS. Should I throw in executives at Haliburton, Exxon, and some mega-banks as well? Also all adherents of Al Quada and ISIS.

We've done a lot of good in the world. Right now, the lunatics have taken control. I hope to see them voted out -- and soon.

Literally the invention and popularity of liberal democracy.

your propaganda image is is so wrong it hurts.

and make good points.
Where are YOU from?

I hope you are shilling,otherwise you are the most stupid person i have ever seen

You must be one of those Russians trolls I've read about.
Hi! Never met one before.
Gotta hand it to you. You did a terrific job!

Let's take it one by one.

>NOT taking over the world when we were the only ones with the A-bomb AND had the world's strongest military.
But it actually happened. US constrained British, German and French empires after the WWII and started to police the globe on it's own. The difference is USA usually does not create straight up colonies, instead relies on puppet governments.
USA was the one to create the atom bomb and the only one to use it against other humans - civilians. They did it not to shorten the war with Japan as it was already falling under USSR invasion and looking for ways to surrender with some guarantees. They did it to show the world (Russia mostly) that US can and is willing to use A-bombs.

(If you're wandering - I am Polish and consider Russia a terrible state, I just don't see them shitting all over the world as much as USA did and does; just go past US propaganda and you should see it too)

>Not sorry Saddam dead
This destabilised the region and created enormous shitstorm. But that's what US is there for - they need chaos in order to keep their hand on oil and have use for their military. There will be no democracy in middle east as long as USA will destroy any state that isn't their puppet.

(again, not saying that Sadam was cool and a democrat)

>Literally the invention and popularity of liberal democracy.
And how is this working for you? This "invention" was not democracy. It was the creation of facade democracy. A way for the people to think they actually have a voice, but still keeping them far away from it. Choosing from two people that play for the same team is no choice at all.
There were truer, more direct democracies almost 3000 years ago in Greece and those weren't the first ones really. Humanity fights totalitarism and oligarchy since forever.

Why US Government still didn't removed sanctions against Russia?I mean you Libtards aren't even trying, if CNN says there are people living in Sun you would

How do you mean?

>yeah lets just import a bunch or double digit I.Q. Latinos and violent Muslims who hold even more radical religious beliefs to the country that has one of the highest technological outputs!!! That will shoot us into space exploration in no time. Even faster if we import all of Africa

Maybe shouldn't have fucked up their countries in the first place?

>US constrained British, German and French empires after the WWII and started to police the globe on it's own.

yeah, no. europe made us the defacto world police by refusing to maintain a military. you guys spent all your money on immigrants and healthcare instead.

lol texas is blue in 10 years tops gop is fucked

If you don't think the government doesn't have contingency plans for such an event you're naive.

Fuck off Yang, Marco, Sergey or Mohammad. I'm sick of shitty nobody countries constantly bashing the West. If you want evidence that America, Europe and Britain are good, then look at all the other cunts out there.

After the WWII US economy was 50% of the entire world economy, as the rest of the world lay in ruin. Why? Because US bussiness supported both sides of the conflict and actually triggered WWII by money flow to third reich and destabilizing the region.
> made us the defacto world police by refusing to maintain a military
So USA saved the world by world domination?
Along with the Marshall Plan, the U.S. pressured Britain and France to dismantle their colonial empires so that the whole third world could be opened up to American capital. Although the decolonized countries were seemingly independent, U.S. policy makers believed that these countries’ only purpose was to “provide raw materials, investment opportunities, markets and cheap labor” to “complement the industrial countries of the West”.

"Government" doesn't even have a good detection system to allow Bruce Willis to save the day before time runs out.

Why so emotional? Use logic instead. For example:
>If you want evidence that America, Europe and Britain are good, then look at all the other cunts out there.
You're saying: "Look at Mark, he is not an asshole, because John is a bigger one.". Also good guys / bad guys simplification. Not very logical and not even true, as US are the only "cunts" not to sign Paris Climate Agreement.

Btw. I was talking about USA exclusively, don't put "Europe and Britain" in the basket as I am european.

>I'm sick of shitty nobody countries constantly bashing the West

The USA didn't cause those empires to collapse. And actually fought on their side every chance they got. It was their own impiety that caused their empries to collapse. The british and the French both destroyed their own monarchies and economics, not the US.

>Any government which maneuvers to block the recovery of other countries cannot expect help from us. Furthermore, governments, political parties, or groups which seek to perpetuate human misery in order to profit therefrom politically or otherwise will encounter the opposition of the United States.
- George C. Marshall (the man with the plan)
Marshall Plan was used as a way to dismember old european colonial empires. Not saying it's bad. It was just a way to retake colonies by american business.