Jordan Peterson and Sargon of Akkad

What the FUCK is his problem? Has he finally lost his mind. Also, his interview with Sargon of Akkad came out today: youtube.com/watch?v=VJMCQ94t98k

He's become a megalomaniac

Which archetype is he now?

Peterson always seemed to me like a lunatic two steps from dropping a manifest outlining his predictions for the next 10,000 years
Hes got some good ideas though,pretty entertaining

The Evil Uncle who tries to take over the Kingdom

Seek your Veeky Forums = seek your fortune?

Home, heaven, hell. You'll be here forever.

Yes, that's my best guess.

This guy has 0 integrity. Stop posting pls

How so?

the archetype of the user has to first descend down into hell so that he can be redeemed and ascend to heaven

>/pol/ thinks they're """"""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""

S A D

can this trash please be removed by the janitors

I don't understand how can anyone possibly stomach Sargon. His droning britcuck voice and smug pseud attitude make me ill.

He's reasonable when talking with someone, but on the JRE podcast the host let him go on and on, started sounding schizo by the end.

It's literally the worst voice a Bong can have short of being a Scouser.

t. Bong

this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this

Peterson is a lunatic, while Sargon is a moron. Keep posting this shit, it's fun.

>man who whines about scientism but can't win a debate against someone who supports it talks with a guy who spends all his time whining about feminists but can't win a debate against one
Sounds fun desu

Sort yourselves out.

>Jordan Memerson being interviewed by /Pol/tard of Youtube
It's sad things like these find their audience. Latest low-budget Mexican telenovella probably contains more philosophical and sociological insight than this trash.