200 IQ

>200 IQ
>can’t even get a decent looking wife

A high IQ doesn't increase one's chances with women.

why do all mathematicians look like 13 year olds, or neanderthal cavemen i.e. Perelman.

Testosterone dumbs you down

Efficiency

they work out at the library

What are the IQs of his kids?

The father passed to them some great switch combinations so they're way above average.

>tfw look like both

If you were a genius, would you prefer to have kids with an average, attractive woman, or a genius, ugly woman? Would you rather your kids be geniuses or attractive and simply above average?

It's actually the opposite

There definitely seems to be a trend of high IQ people maintaining youthful looks into old age. I would bet it has something to do with their bodies ability to handle inflammation

Lol. Says the low-IQer with an ugly gf. Seriously, this is dead wrong. High IQ may make you less aware of looks and more interested in personality, but believe me, pretty girls with brains love to spread for thick slabs of grey matter.

Don't fool yourself, it doesn't take a genius to see that only successful (and in a womans mind that only means rich) men with high I.Q. score good pussy.

My I.Q. is pretty average, but luckily I was blessed with a handsome face and athletic ability, and that's been all I needed to get laid in college.

Nonetheless I wish I was smarter because I actually care more about being an academic than pussy. Everyone wants what they cant have.

I don't have to fool myself. I'm average looking, poor, and smart. I promise you - smart men who aren't pussies get pussy. Good pussy. (VERY good pussy.)

I see Dr. Tao around campus all the time, these photos feel like I'm invading on his personal space

>compensating

To be fair in Tao's case his wife might have looked somewhat decent before having kids and just let herself go afterwards.

this

also tbqh she's really not that bad now
if anything she's dating up in terms of looks

What if you're not particularly smart, attractive or athletic but still want to go into academics?

What if you're not particularly beautiful, tall, or able-bodied but want to be a catwalk supermodel?

You're pretty much fucked, then.

So what should I do with my life instead? Should I just give up and become a dependent?

They're looks-matched. This is the case in the vast majority of marriages, regardless of intelligence.

Find something within your limits that you can get really good at so that 1) an employed will pay you to do it, or 2) you can start your own business with it

I'll try. School has been the only thing I remotely enjoy pursuing and even then I'm a B student.
But I'll look for something.

>study ideals
>doesn't marry an ideal woman

Go get 'em! Also, don't underestimate yourself, just be realistic

Doesn't intelligence primarily come from the mother? His kids might just be average unless she's a genius too.

>lol children
I'd care about the woman first. If she's ugly, no problem. I'll force her to go to the gym. The rest isn't a problem.
Brains>Body everytime
If you could marry a faithful kate upton or a faithful female scientist, which one would you?

Pussy is pussy

Just wife the first female that lets you rail her so that you can spend time on your interests while also having your sexual and emotional needs fulfilled.

Then everyone would be as dumb as women think before you post

I love these discussion on Veeky Forums because t reveals how sociopathic the neckbeards that dwell here are. You do know there's this thing called "falling in love" right?

If you're black or female you've got it made.

>Sub 80 IQ retard does not understand that intelligent people would select their partners on the basis of something else than looks
Who would have guessed

She's cute desu and she looks like she keeps herself clean, doesn't drink like white women, intelligent, kind, faithful...

But he's fucking some pussy, what about you?

Literally chemical reactions in the brain for the purpose of encouraging reproduction.

Higher IQ = higher chance of being wealthy.

Being wealthy = higher chance of getting a hot wife.

So if you love your mom and your sister, it's because.... You want to procreate with them?

neuroplasticity is greater during the prepurbescent period, the later you start puberty the more intelligent you'll be. So yeah they look like boys.

>If you could marry a faithful kate upton or a faithful female scientist, which one would you?
Easy, the kate upton so that I don't feel threatened by her

what could be the reason for being so skinny? i mean doesnt he eat? i understand he doesnt do any real physical work but still he eats right?

You don't "fall in love" with family.

There are two quite distinct senses to that word, brainlet.

I think it's way more likely intelligent people are less likely to do behaviors that age them physically. They are more likely to eat healthy, stay out of the sun (or use sunscreen when in the sun), they are more likely to avoid binge drinking, smoking, drug abuse, etc.

he doesn't have a 200 IQ
any IQ result above 170 is considered unreliable and should be discarded according to procedures
read it up

>this is your brain on reddit popsci

you guys keep overthinking stuff and relying on pseudoscience too much

>lmaaaaaoooo you guys are overthinking this waaayyy too hard xD

begone, normie

Sadly he is a soyboy. Smart dude though.

>>lmaaaaaoooo you guys are overthinking this waaayyy too hard xD

who wrote this tho

testosterone dumbs you up?

I did just that. Now I have no time for my interests, no sex, and no positive emotions anymore.
Worst advice I've seen here.

No. Soyboys are just justifying their cuckoldry.

I was in a mediocre relationship for a year and a half. I recommend against that. You need to be with someone you can be really good friends with. Just my 2 cents.

they stay inside all day
Plus that one fag from numberphile has enough natural grease on his skin to moisturize an army

>didn't racemix with a white woman
Bad on him.

Finding time to pursue your achievements is always on you and no one else. Stop making excuses, nigger.

he knows something you don't.