Perhaps the very worst thing about reading through A Song of Ice and Fire is when you come to one of the bits in the...

Perhaps the very worst thing about reading through A Song of Ice and Fire is when you come to one of the bits in the series that Martin clearly wrote with his dick in his hand. He clearly has several fetishes that are /d/ tier or worse, and he weaves them into his story, sometimes subtly but oftentimes not.

Like the "Sunset found her squatting in the grass" scene. You can just imagine GRRM gradually arousing himself the further he gets into the paragraph. His fat, greasy hand begins to slide beneath his ponderous gut to the place where his shrunken fat man's dick is buried, hot and fetid. He begins to grunt in that nasally, throaty voice of his, bringing himself closer and closer to climax with each further detail of Danerys' poison-induced dysentery. At some point he has to stop writing entirely as he fully devotes himself to jerking off. At last, he climaxes slowly, and hastily finishes the paragraph before heaving himself up to go to the restroom and wipe himself off.

It's so easy to imagine it. It's kind of pathetic. At least when Pynchon inserts his fetishes he dresses them up in good prose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlAxL5942OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>her sex

I came

Is there any reason why you wrote 'ponderous' instead of 'heavy'?

"If I don't have an erection when I'm doing a drawing, I know it's no good."
- Tom of Finland

he was fapping with one hand while typing that word.

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on, George? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for six years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protagonist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that six years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

That's very common among writers. Why are so many of em so horny?

youtube.com/watch?v=XlAxL5942OE

>tfw you were the one fixing grrm with high class hookers while he was signing books in your 3rd tear european country

Is he as degenerate as he leads us to believe?

>finishes the paragraph before heaving himself up to go to the restroom and wipe himself off.

hahaha

Tell us some stories.

I'm not letting this thread dies until this user returns and spills the beans on how GRRM spills his beans in trashy polish hookers.

His manager screamed at me until I found him a hooker who would have sex with him in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction

Perhaps the very worst thing about reading through OPs post is when you come to one of the bits in the series that OP clearly wrote with his dick in his hand. He clearly has several fetishes that are /d/ tier or worse, and he weaves them into his post, sometimes subtly but oftentimes not.

Like the "GRRM gradually arousing himself the further he gets into the paragraph" post. You can just imagine OP gradually arousing himself the further he gets into the post. His fat, greasy hand begins to slide beneath his ponderous gut to the place where his shrunken fat man's dick is buried, hot and fetid. He begins to grunt in that nasally, throaty voice of his, bringing himself closer and closer to climax with each further detail of GRRM's writing-induced masturbation. At some point he has to stop writing entirely as he fully devotes himself to jerking off. At last, he climaxes slowly, and hastily finishes the post before heaving himself up to go to the restroom and wipe himself off.

It's so easy to imagine it. It's kind of pathetic. At least when GRRM inserts his fetishes he dresses them up in successful books.

>successful books
oh shit, that burn lol

What a fucking degenerate pervert. Holy fucking shit.

>successful books
wew lad. Good one Martin.

>over 50 million total sales
>in the top 20 highest earning authors
>in the top 100 best-selling books every year
>major tv adaptation
>earned millions of dollars
>not successful

You might not like the books but how can you possibly say he hasn't been successful?

an artists' success is based on the merits of his work, not the girth of his wallet

I was talking about the burn he gave the guy.