Anyone else like this?

Anyone else like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaVMxugfJuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

that's everyone in my program

There’s no real success otherwise

The only people who think like this are people who want to be exceptional, but are decidedly average.

OP here, not denying this. But it doesn't matter, the way I think of it is if I want to maximize my opportunities I need to make sure others don't.

Just make sure you don't get killed. If some nerd tried to set me up in some sort of fucked up manner and ruined my life, I'd go supreme gentleman on his ass.

If it's one skill that I'm really good at it's lying and manipulating.

Have you considered working real hard and being better than your competition?

>I'm a woman
Tits or gtfo.

That's unfortunate, because to be a great scientist you need more than one skill. You need to be good not only at lying, but also at logic, focus, and critical thinking.

You could always be a sales rep for Thermo-Fisher Scientific or VWR or some other giant corporation.

Genghis Khan said this.

Gunner mentality. It's bad but glory feels fucking good.

You need to be a selective liar, or you'll be found out. Liars can't stay in a single place for too long.

psychopaths characterize with high IQ

>buzzwords

I don't care if anyone else succeeds, as long as I succeed the most.

Wtf are you doing with your life if your wikipedia page isnt as long as Genghis Khans?

underworld crime boss

Success isn't measurable in a vacuum, it is inherently relative. If everyone were successful, then nobody would be. Everyone thinks this way, even if they think they don't.

speak for yourself, edgelord supreme

he isn't wrong though. some people have to fail for others to succeed.

I believe there is such a thing as absolute success
Achieving a personal goal is independent of other people, and people are graded independently on tests and stuff

ive come across too many people who can't control their anger/salt when I score higher than them (repeatedly)
its fucking cringey, not to mention disruptive especially if they take it out on me by destroying my notes
cant even fight back as a female
so, please, if you do want to take down competition don't be a bully ty

>they take it out on me by destroying my notes
nobody does this
>cant even fight back as a female
you're the only gender that could fight back without repercussions
>ty
how hard am I getting baited right now

Just because you mom hasn't found out you have no friends doesn't mean you're good at lying.

The avarage IQ of psychopaths is lower than the avarage of the general population actually.

well okay just one guy guess you could call it anomalous or autism w/e

I feel like a naive idiot. I've never thought people were this malicious.

Yes. I try to suppress it because it's an ugly thing. I'm really competitive, but I also feel like this mentality isn't helpful at all.

Not the person you are replying to but
>nobody does this
Lol you are delusional if you think people don't try to sabotage other people anyway they can in life.
>cant even fight back as a female
I agree that she can fight back without repercussions

>get placed into specific industry niche-area subject course early because of good performance
>do well in it, relatively lax deadlines and code requirements, chill TA
>offered to TA it next year as a senior for other seniors
>Realize I will be competing with these people for jobs at the same time when I graduate
>grade their Verilog incredibly harsh, only perfect grade was given during the tutorial lab
>average class grade is a C-
>mfw

That guy wishes he was like that. Someone ruined his panorama for 1st place.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=FaVMxugfJuk

Not true. If your lies have continuation, then it will generalize and work out consistently.

>have buddy who's finished with finals
>he's still on campus for a few more days
>told him that I'd give him $100 to go and pull the fire alarm in all of the dorms (except mine) on campus the night before my organic chemistry exam
>he's actually planning on doing it

I'll be incredibly happy if this were to work

only chinks and hindu poo in loo niggers think like this

thats why they are the ugliest and most hated on people in the us

Only if it's a class that is graded on a curve though.