Whats the demographic here?

Just found this board and am curious what the demographic here is, i'm used to seeing nothing but shitposting autists and its weird to see something different

I'm a first year undergrad in Canada

4th year undergrad in Canada

I dropped out of high school but I have an IQ of 142.

Same, but mine is a bit higher

34 years old, strong in humanities and weak in science so I'm here to find a recommended path to grow my math and science knowledge.

prof in Canada

high school faggot in US considering careers in actuarial science or EE

I'm a janitor (the toilet cleaning kind) and I like to post in threads made by people who have grossly overestimated their audiences' abilities.

Recent EE graduate in US

Water Water Water

2nd year comp sci student from the UK who is thoroughly bored and tired of the subject and wants to drop out. Considering either Philosophy or Mathematics.

>inb4 goodwill hunting

A long shot, but do you have any affiliations with UBC

>tfw Veeky Forums used to be graduate students or above only

People grow up don’t they? It’s good to spread knowledge to the youth as well

Second year uk undergrad chemist

You are me but the British version. Luckily, I figured out CS was boring during my first semester. Went for philosophy.

2nd year israeli physics undergrad

germanfag 22years
finance math 2nd year
but worked 2 years as a salesman selling furniture for bed and living-rooms

No, sorry.

>tfw if there were no undergrad students on Veeky Forums once the grads got real jobs they'd be too busy working to post
t. grad student

Background in psychology, successful entrepreneur, recently went back to school on a part-time basis because physics and mathematics have been a long-time passion of mine, I'm a firm believer in life-long learning, and because studying math in an academic context is simply more fun than going at it solely from a "I want to get into quant trading" perspective.

That's the gist of it, anyways. For better and for worse, I've led a very unconventional life.

The problem with me was that I had already programmed for like 5 years as a hobby, so I smashed the first year and got in the top 4% of a rather large program so I was content getting smashed 3 times a week with friends out of boredom.

Undergrad, second year, hueland.

Junior (3rd year) EE student from the US in undergrad working towards MS/PhD. Plan on applying to some European universities for MS, mainly in Germany and Switzerland, but maybe in UK. Any EU bros have any tips or know the best unis for EE there?

bump

23. Graduating with a degree in CS on Saturday.
I want to be a college professor.

most posters are undergraduate students (mostly freshmen) interested in STEM majors. mostly engineers probably. there are regular posters who are finishing undergrad / beginning graduate students in mathematics, chemistry, physics, mostly math

first year phd student in computer engineering

Oh its still just shitposting autists here for the most part. Dont let them fool you.

Case and point.

3rd year undergrad, physics, Canada