Anyone else here frickin' love science!?

anyone else here frickin' love science!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r37e7P8zD8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I hate science

I dunno, maybe I guess, but I don't think nobody likes it in this particular board, of Science and Mathematics.
plz go back to the 4th grade.

anime tiddies > science tbqh cumpai

Why is E=mc^2 such a meme for 'i fucking love scinece xDDDD' people anyway?

Because of "muh Einstein is tha god". Normies think that Einstein build physics alone and he's the ultra duper motherfucker smartest than anyone else.

I hate science and pop sci and le black science man. Do I fit in yet? >Tfw my IQ is only 140
How do you cope with being a brainlet xDDDDD

E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2 you goof

I don't know what's worse

the "ermegehrd!! ifkin luv scienz!! amirite guise!?"

or the

"Fuckin' brainlet I have an IQ over 420 I've been doing multivariable calculus since was a zygote"

I know a math major who has [math] \phi \neq \infty [/math] on his wrist and another one who has the Euler constant on his back. What drives a man to do this?

tru but uber normies don't think he's a top ten influential person in science

why would phi = infinity?

Pure math is a religious cult, not a science.

Could be the symbol for 1/0 that James Anderson conned the BBC into writing about.

“Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity I do not understand it myself any more.”

― Albert Einstein

>Hey let me put this arbitrary string of symbols on my body because smart people have designated it as meaningful
Is there anything more pathetic? A math tattoo should be purely geometric. Something like pic related would be okay.

>I've been doing multivariable calculus since was a zygote

I want to get A DNA tatooed on my dick flaccid so when I get a boner, it turns into B DNA.

I really like that black background mesh. Did you just tell the tatoo artist the approximate idea of what you have in mind or did you plot something with a function generator an brought it with you?

kek the lines are just too thin and this happens

[math] \frac{E}{c^2} = \frac{F}{a}[/math]

I do not believe Einstein and struggle to even consider his other works.

(((good enough)))

>FCC = EA

i'm a fella who loves science in a gay way

I don't know. It makes no sense. He's dumb like that.
No, it isn't. It's actually the major with the most normies but we do have some outliers with an extra dose of autism.

Nah, Unironically.
Holy. Shit.
Just how fat is this neckbeard?

NO:
youtube.com/watch?v=r37e7P8zD8s

i like your response.

b-but it's true

>wanting a tattoo ever!!!

kys

Real science is great! All that crap at universities is boring. I LOVE science but I hate IFLS because they promote the fake nonsense like vaccines, GMOs, Climate change, phake archaeology. And don't get me started on Bill Nye the Lyin Guy, or Neil Snake in deGrasse Tyson corporate shills.

Kekus maximus

>neckbeard
I believe it's a legbeard this time.

Ha-ha-ha, I've explained explained special relativity to Einstein himself, discovered what Higgs Boson, and memorized pi to a place which number is higher than the amount of particles in the observable universe and beyond the first time I looked at it before I was even carbon in a mothafuckin' star.

It bothers me that the bottom arm doesn't use the vector notation

>not using [eqn]p^\mu p_\mu = m^2[/eqn]

Heh, you're right. Who needs 3-vectors anyway? Only filthy plebians that's who.