>>9367910

JP is the man

IQ is not science

The IQ meme is so annoying, no one on here denies the statistical relevancy of IQ. We should ban all IQ threads on this board unless some nigga has a new insight about it. Psychology is also a racket for the Jews, I can never take someone who majored in Psychology seriously, it's like being too pussy to major in Philosophy or a hard science.

>psychologists shouldn't have opinions on psychology tests
>this is the level of anger of reddit because they scored low their IQ test

>t. smart but lazy 2.1 GPA

I never scored low on my IQ test, those raven matrices tests are a joke compared to the shit I do in my combinatorics courses, what's sad is niggas thinking they are hot shit because they scored 130 on iqtest.dk or mensa.no.

>the IQ is a joke if you're smart
no shit retard.

if you're smart IQ is a joke, it doesn't invalidate it's value.

You are a fucking retard. Anyone who thinks they are hot shit because they scored 130 on iqtest.dk (not even a real IQ test) should fucking neck themselves because it does a disservice to niggas who are actually busting their asses proving theorems and coming up with new shit.

>he thinks low IQ people can suceed in research level STEM

of course they CAN, it's just very unlikely

> He thinks I said something I never said.
The only thing I'm sure of is that low IQ people can't succeed at STEM. I'm not so sure about high average to genius, and I'm also note sure as to how much a STEM education improves your IQ implicitly by dealing with logical primitives, but why am I wasting my time with a retard who most likely took an iqtest.dk, scored a 130, and thinks he can do research level STEM.

I scored 100% on iqtest but my math or physics knowledge has never been outside highschool level
wat do

Actually IQ isn't science. Why do you keep spamming these threads on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

>manlets can play at the NBA if they work hard

iqtest.dk, i meant to say

Why are you asking me such a stupid question? You should go study more math and physics, don't think shit is gonna be easy because you scored 100% on an iq test.

I'm starting to think your IQ is bellow average. I said that low IQ people don't have a very high chance of succeeding in research level STEM, but it gets more complicated when you consider the average case.

5'3 nba player
now get back to pol you pseudointellectual piece of shit

Nobody denies IQ, but we all know what you are trying to do when you bring it up all the time.

I have a question for IQ deniers. Leaving IQ aside, do you honestly believe that intelligence cannot be measured and is entirely due to environmental factors?

Actually you meant nobody denied its possibility, as it's not science.

I got an A on my IQ test. Suck my dick.

Wrong assumptions, failed attemp of strawman. Iq is pseudoscience. Try again, brainlet.

I define intelligence as the ability to make IQ threads on Veeky Forums and the frequency of said threads determine just how intelligent someone is.

I don't deny the statistical relevance of IQ and I don't deny that blacks score lower than whites on IQ, but it gets kind of annoying when this shit is spammed everyday like it's some new revelation.

Elaborate
>brainlet
No such thing right? :^)

>elaborate how lack of science is not science
>no such thing right
What race are you?

>IQ deniers
>intelligence cannot be measured
>entirely due to environmental factors

Where do you come up with all this nonsense?

They literally can and do, wtf is wrong with you

It may be measurable, but not with our current knowledge. IQ is definitely not reliable.

I think intelligence is mostly environmental and somewhat genetic

It doesn't even matter how genetic it is.

Even the if a race has a maximun IQ of 85 the tards can be taught how to behave like a normal human beings. The only one who cares about racial differences in IQ are stormfags who want to justify their bias.

I think intelligence is 60-70% genes, 20-25% prenatal phase and 5-20% post natal.

I like to think that genetics can determine the upper limits of a person's IQ but whether or not it is reached would be heavily dependent on environment imo. Kid can be the highest genetic potential but if you shove him in a shit tier public school he's still gonna have a low IQ

The thing is that such kid would have different kinds of raising and lives. An hyper stressful environment where the father beats the kid and insult him will fuck him up. Growing up without a mother can also affect him, or even growing up with a single mother. Nutrition varies between ethnic cluster groups slightly too. Also diets and daily routines can fuck someone productivity up. I've read somewhere recently that eating the afternoon meal in the morning is better than delaying it for later. The pre natal phase is affected by sound/hormones of mother/diet/drugs/city environment/height and oxygen demand (andeans)/sleep cycles...