What STEM (E) job puts you in close proximity with WOMEN?

What STEM (E) job puts you in close proximity with WOMEN?

just b urself

gynecologist

abortion doctor

kek
kek pt 2

If you go into STEM, you will never be surrounded by as many adult women as when you were in high school.

97% of nurses in america are women

You'll probably find the largest amount (which still isn't many) in things like Biology or Chemistry

Biology and Chem are pretty much 50/50 gender ratios at my uni

Nursing pays too much for how easy it is. Imo nurses need to be paid less or the requirements need to be upped(add calc 2, o chem to the curriculum)

Is nursing really that easy though?
In my university nursing is one of the few subjects that has a strict entrance exam and requires a higher average grade then most other subjects.
Nurses also work long stressful hours and get treated like shit.

>how easy it is
lmao, and you think whiny bio undergrads have it tough?

The death industry affords women to do rapid labor so they're fit and attractive and you're sitting here wondering why.

Humans are the most retarded.

nursing is some gruntass work bro, you couldn't pay me enough to do that shit

At the end of the day, they still get paid a lot of money for what they do.
Nursing at good schools is hard to get into. But you can literally be a community college retard and get an associates in nursing, or Transfer to a not-so-good 4 year and still make bank. Even with shit grades.

I’m a CS major at UC Irvine.
I only respect nurses who get into good, competitive programs(UCI, UCLA, etc)

Sick of seeing whores from my hometown trying to get nursing degrees from CC with minimal effort and expecting to be paid 80k+ a year. Fucking insufferable.

Why would you even know anything about nursing as a CS major?
I think you are being very unfair and judgemental torwards a field you have (most likely) never even been in.

thank god you only interact with computers and not patients, insufferable cocksucker

The CS memes are true

I’ve dated and interacted with many terrible women who have done fuck-all after high school and are now turning to nursing for that easy money. You think a
Majority of nurses actually do it for the patients? Top fucking kek. I’d rather 100 premed bio students than 1 nursing student. At least the premeds have some vision of helping improve the world, even though they are very annoying. Nursing for 99% of women is the lazy way out.

There are also those private nursing schools (west coast university, Stanbridge university) that admit anyone as long as they’re ready to take out 50-200k worth of loans. They go through watered down versions of bio, micro bio, stats, then some clinical rotations or w/e to prepare for the NEX exam(don’t remember the whole name). It’s pretty much a bunch of degree mills, yet you can still get a nursing career with it. The fuck? I don’t see that option for engineering majors and such.

t. Nursing major

>caring this much about grades
You sound like a whiney bitch, I hope you have a heart attack and die before a nurse can come and use CPR on your careless self.

You sound like a massive faggot

damn, so this is what being 18 was like? Fucking hell... You don't really notice how much of an insufferable shit you were around that age until you get much older.

Who was she user, how did she hurt you?

Jesus Christ why are CS fags always the most insufferable faggot

>I’m a CS major
Opinion disregarded

did you not have to take an economics 101 course or something? holy shit you are dumb. salaries aren't determined from your school grades you child.

i know many girls in nursing and they are going to school full time and working full time while paying their tuition... They are highly passionate about what they are studying. i don't mean to be that girl, but i am a female and all of you have an extremely biased opinion based on your observations.. lol

>all of you have an extremely biased opinion based on your observations

It was just one guy trashing nurses and everyone else making fun of him for being a retard.

Why the fuck would a nurse ever need calculus and ochem?

At first I thought this was bait, but you're actually serious. Saying this as a CS major, you are fucking retarded

>What is economics?

STEM =/= health "care"

heavy drinking

what did he mean by this? we cant complain about nursing student now?

t. nurse

>What STEM (E) job puts you in close proximity with WOMEN?
. pharmacy
- chemistry, particularly biochemistry
- medicine
- zoology
- horticulture (a sin science, not decorating)

Anything biology related.

Computer science has the most women (male)

In what kind of world do you live? Paramedics are the ones doing the CPR, firefighters with special training in some countries like mine can do it too.

stipper pole engineer

>tfw no KGF

I
DESERVE
ONE

Haha true

If you want women do physics. You'll end up working with a ton of hot teens at Wendy's making 9.25 usd

No joke it ain't too bad lol

>What STEM (E) job puts you in close proximity with WOMEN?

try medicine or biology.

There are a decent number here in chemistry, like 35-40% at my uni's grad school. Mostly bio/inorganic with a few organics and all of four pchem.

>all the butthurt roasties responding to this post

>nursing pays too much
$80k to clean blood and shit from homeless and elderly people, wow what a great deal!
>the job pays too much because the degree is too easy to get
Always entertaining to see a clueless students view of the job market. You're in for a harsh reality if you think your Calc 2 paper certificate is going to get you anywhere.

Try joining one of those conversation language learning partner programs. If you're in college, you'll probably have one. You can meet Koreans that way.

Unironicly mathematics, you will meet a lot of soon-to-be teachers but there are a lot of women in math in general for some reason

>Christ
who cares lol, they're still overpaid, its still a safety net career for women, and it still requires zero brain cells to into

biochem student here, can confirm

Make decent money and be SURROUNDED by women:
Speech Language Pathology

Trannies seem to flock to CS if that's your thing.

also electrical engineering

Nursing is its own kind of stress. The academic rigor might be less, but the work-life balance is difficult because you see lots of people be sick and die. There also is a massive shortage of nurses, owing to their high salary based on supply and demand.

Medicine

Women do not go in STEM
the few that do are completely fucking insane

Nursing is literally like the hardest, most disgusting job you can have. Yeah there's a lot of dummies who think it's a high paying, easy job and make a big deal about it but they don't know what they are getting themselves into any more than any retarded lower undergrad who thinks they have evertying and their whole career path figured out. They don't even get paid that much...