Hey guys

Hey guys.

I recently got accepted into Stanford (Early Decision), which I guess validates for me a lot of what I’ve worked for and thought over the past 18 years of my life. Given this, I think it’s not at all unreasonable of me to be promoted to moderate this board. Not only do I have external accreditation (Rising Freshman at Stanford University, ranked as the #4 school by the US News, which puts me as the most educated person on this website), I also have been an avid reader for the past 2 years of my life. I routinely devour books, dozens of pages at a time, and average reading 10 books a year. I’ve always suspected that I’m a deeply original thinker, and some (though not all) of my teachers have agreed. I received an A- in my IB Theory of Knowledge course (for those of you who are unaware, it’s kind of like an “end game” philosophy course that synthesizes and distills the entirety of Western Thought into a single course) for my paper on social media (Towards A New Mass Culture: Facebook and Snapchat as Education) that showed how Plato’s Republic and Paine’s Common Sense kind of “predicted” the modern world so to speak, and how Facebook and Snapchat and other social media platforms are integral towards how people learn and mature today.

Beyond my intellectual credentials, I have a demonstrated track record of excellence through leading my school's various organizations, acting as, over the past four years:
-Vice President of the Student Body
-Assistant Captain of the Soccer team
-Associate Principal Second Violin in the Junior Varsity Orchestra
-President of the Esports Club

I have some really good ideas on how to improve this board and you guys should definitely give me a chance.

Freshman undergraduate? So you're like 15? No wonder you write like that.

My suggestion is that you end your life.

There, board improved

You should add -Veeky Forums soyboy to the list

this, but unironically

>average reading 10 books a year

Nigga I read 15 books over summer break

I hope you kill yourself.
Fuck off to reddit where this kind of shit is encouraged.

>Associate Principal Second Violin in the Junior Varsity Orchestra
>Second Violin

Is this a new pasta? I like it.

As an actual stanford alumni (daddy worked at eimac and I built tubes in our garage): nobody gives a shit about your unwarranted self-importance. Going to a nice school does not make you important, doing important things does. And based on your post, you haven't demonstrated you are anything but a doey (if knowledgeable) teenager who will soon get a crash course in being exposed to reality.

good copypasta

>doey

*dopey

Note: even my phone's autocorrect does not care that I am a Stanford graduate, it also does not care about my Phd. It still told me to fuck off and put down the wrong word because it felt like it. This is what life in the real world is like.

A+ larp

Come back when you go to an Ivy League school sweetie xoxo

>on high school quiz bowl team
>one of my teammates went to Stanford after getting rejected from Penn despite being from the state and going to prep school
>despite getting eliminated 1st round due to shitty luck with matching he was the only one to have a negative score

suncoast?

hey idiot how about you suck my dick lmao

Penn is private, they don't give a shit about instate status

Undergrads and high school kiddies should have their posting privileges revoked.

why don't you go yiff faggot?

wie bist du mich kennen

Lol - this has to be bait. No one's this retarded.

>philosophy
Science/math or GTFO.

>and average reading 10 books a year.

Did you mean 100? That’d be impressive.

>it’s kind of like an “end game” philosophy course that synthesizes and distills the entirety of Western Thought into a single course
You got me, made me laugh

You should commit suicide faggot

10/10
Excellent b8
Here is a (You) and a Bump. You are doing God's work, OP.

when i was 11 i sent an email to the guy who ran the nba asking if he was interested in making an nba team centered in the small town i lived in and that, if he was interested in the idea, he could email me back as i already had ideas for the logo, uniform, mascot, and name

who else /innovative/ here

im an autistic premed gunner

Old pasta. This board is overrun by newfags.

What program, inb4 gender physics

bad pasta. prose parallels an east coast ivy snob. no one here would be that fucking pretentious and annoying sounding.

I've never seen this pasta before

>This got replies
All rise for the Veeky Forums requiem

Oh, also, SAGE

>Junior varsity orchestra
It's obviously pasta, but that confirms it was originally written by a LARPer

This, Stanford has weird ass admissions. They rejected my black friend who was genuinely the smartest person I ever met, and I know several brainlets who went or were accepted. It seems like they accept people based on how much they want to go.

They want people who will make money. That is it. That is the key to Stanford admissions on all levels. They were smart to switch to this strategy decades ago. It paid off big time.

Well jokes on them because the guy they rejected graduated in 2 years and works for Google now. And one guy who got in, idk where he is now, but he was a partier and didn't seem to work very hard.

working at Google is like working at McDs for Stanford grads ESPECIALLY if you're a CS major

Where would they work?

Is this some fresh pasta?

jackpot innovation/start-ups usually. I'm just saying Google is insanely accessible

OK well it ain't a bad job to land when you're 19

I wasn't that guy, was just curious what you would say.

And that sounds right to me.

>works for Google now.
Dead end job. 150k in the bay area isn't anything to write home about.

Veeky Forums is a shithole, depsite how pretentious and delusional you are, you seem like you can hold a civil conversation, therefore you should go to reddit.

You sound sheltered as fuck. Come back when you've graduated high school.

Enjoy your destruction, bugman.

>t. 14 year old

Lel enjoy doing nothing practical with your degree beyond trying to score with fatties. I’m sure NYTimes will be thrilled to accept your opinion pieces on the joys of sex with the obese.