The suns core is cold and it has been proven

The suns core is cold and it has been proven.

Proven by who...?
I'm sorry where did you say you were calling from? No i'm not interested.

-1000 °F

If you're going to claim your bullshit theory has been "proven", please do us the favor of citing your source of bullshit.

I'll give you credit though.
This is novel and not nearly as demented as some of the "ideas" advanced on Veeky Forums

Dude, its a flat earth thread in disguise, just ignore him and move on. I give it 5 more posts before poorly made .jpgs showing why the earth cant be round and why the sun is like 50 miles away show up.

"Cooler than the surface" is not "cold"

Where are your sources in APA guy :v? You're sharing information that could be wrong and spreading ignorance between all the world :v

whom

>down-votes
fuck off this isn't reddit

>The only way to save 4 Chan is to become Reddit

Why not just go to Reddit at that point?

>shitposting increases because shitposters can downvote legitimate discussion

There still appear to be a few people who ask legitimate questions here.
They get some serious replies and they get some "the Earth's axis is tipped because more people are humping in the Northern hemisphere" shit. That's to be expected on a site where only Anons post.

But what jollies does a cockroach get from opening a thread "Dark matter is all the socks you've lost in the wash. PROVE ME WRONG!!!"

>"Dark matter is all the socks you've lost in the wash. PROVE ME WRONG!!!"
This is all that's left of Veeky Forums though. Anything that isn't that will become it in 5 posts. I recommend either leaving Veeky Forums or having an appreciation for satirical argument.

if you dont like it, fuck off. no one will miss you

PLEASE LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN.

>I believe OP is a legitimate Veeky Forums poster.
Uh-huh

That's not what he said, you mentally impaired mongoloid.

okay, Axel

that pic is pretty cool. i think i kind of understand why someone would support flat earth. they just want to travel to the dark continents.

muss man wissen

>I have no idea about the word "legitimate" outside memetic overload.
Uh-huh.

It's true - because in the simulation we live in, the temperature of the sun is too big for the variable that holds it, causing it to overflow

It is at least as demented as some of the "ideas"
advanced on Veeky Forums, are you shitting upon me?!