Have you done DMT, Veeky Forums?

>have you done DMT, Veeky Forums?

Not relevant. Go post on /420chan/

No but I intend to when I can get my hands on it.

It is relevant if you're writing about psychedelic experiences

No.

>Whaooo man Terence McKenna bro
Psychedelic drugs is spirituality for lazy people.

Fondled by god's hands;
Little bitch benevolence.
I cannot be save'd

Two times, in ayahuasca rituals in Brazil.

>hahahha this is where i get to pretend to be them
Stereotypes are for intellectually lazy people.

You'll have to expand that my friend.

No the most psychedelic thing I have ever done was 7 grams of mushrooms. I haven't felt comfortable enough with you life to do those drugs since highschool. Such a shame they were fun.

>Implying I didn't spend my entire late teens and early 20s on bluelight

I've done weed and cocaine.

Do drugs actually enlighten you in any way?

All I feel is I have been negatively impacted by both drugs. I don't touch either of them anymore, but all they gave me beneficially was a good feeling that lasted briefly.

Cocaine has definitely permanently fucked my sinuses. I don't think I have smoked enough weed to have any permanent effects.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, you stupid faggot.

I like suffering

For me shrooms made me notice things I didn't notice before. I did them at Fort mississauga and the beauty of where we were brought me to tears. It was some next level shit.

I did a fat line of DMT freebase and my throat was burning like hell while I was hallucinating and freaking out, although a few times I saw a bright white light which relaxed my whole body and mind.

*moves closer to mic*

>try pot once
>freak out
>never do an illegal drug again

Made me think

Should happen at least once in a human's life.

>facebook poster
>frog poster
>cant even handle basic college kid shit like pot
just kill you're self already

>want to try acid
>buy acid
>is actually nBOME
>archive extreme panick mode
>archive ego death mode
>realize how dumb is to waste money and time on drugs
>archive wtf i hate weed now mode
>probably archived brain damage mode too
>live in total derealization the next 3 months

I miss being 17

Describe it in your best prose

>brags about doing drugs

degenerate. also probably 15. fuck off

nu males love psychedelics, weed (boosts up estrogen production), and animal collective

kek

>nu males love psychedelics, weed (boosts up estrogen production), and animal collective
correct, you could probably enjoy all of those things except anco without being a nu male though

Holy...

>one chance at life
>have wide hips
Fucking end me already

just become a trap

>having such a weak sense of identity that you need masculinity in order to live

This image is mostly true, however, the artist is probably a schizophrenic.

Masculinity is an important when living a healthy life.

Nope. I'm reserving that only for when my pineal gland releases it as I die.

Nah

I've done shrooms twice, both when I was a uni freshman. The first was amazing, it just makes you notice things in ways you never have before. It's legitimately indescribable how your mind works on it. I walked down a stairwell into bright white snow and thought I was being baptized.
The second time wasn't fun because my friend thought he was dying and called his parents. I had no concept of what was happening but knew that people were upset so I was uncomfortable for several hours.

yeah to an extent but when you start unironically thinking like the pic in you have gone way too far. Then again it was probably wasn't serious and I fell for a ruse.

>weed boosts estrogen

You are thinking of its cousin hopps, the primary ingredient in beer.

Sam Hyde's pathetic projection at his lack of a father is always hilarious. 10/10

Yes, many times.

Why does Veeky Forums have so many druggy friends? Well, at least it explains why the level of discussion here is so low.

Got stabbed in the neck by euphoria

Saw unlimited dimensions

Could also see behind my head everything was like a refracted mirror

Comedown was nice, listening to Apocalypse Dreams by Tame Impala

People's faces would switch and morph, several eyes or no eyes

Random patterns appearing everywhere

Felt an unshakeable sense of deja vu and being born again

Also threw up in a trashcan with paper in it but thought the paper was priceless origami art.

I've had 6 doses of 4 ACO DMT exceeding 50mgs but no I haven't smoked Ayahuasca yet.

A lot of the stuff he makes fun of are essentially "projections". Really it's just self awareness and him making fun of himself for it. All his videos demonstrate this.

i had the exact same experience user. nBOME is nasty shit and drugs are for losers

Ayauhuasca it's a tea, one that tastes like wine and dirt. I'm the brazilian fag, tomorrow I'll post my experiences.

Tô esperando, seu viado

Yes, and it made me realize everything Schopenhauer says in 'Will and Representation' is correct (except of course the whole morality aspect of the 4th part).

I experienced the Will firsthand

>Jamie, look it up on Google
>Is there even a single result mentioning this thing in any context whatsoever?
>Whoa, it must be legit

I did too much DMT.
Stopped just before it broke my brain. It's really not an experience that can be put across in words.