Is postmodernism done for?

Is postmodernism done for?

Other urls found in this thread:

urapcenter.org/2016/world.php?q=MS0yNTA=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you cannot kill what is waiting at the end of the tunnel, moralist

"If any man should deny that saging and reporting non-Veeky Forums threads is necessary for salvation, that man is anathema."

that's not an argument

but I can kill you

>youtube rhetorician and at second-rate university has a following of impressionable young people
>this gives him the ability to influence vast, expansive and historically & artistiically collaborative efforts

Get real, kids.

Always ask yourself: what does this person have to gain out of this?

The answer, 99% of the time, is money and/or fame.

It is sad and delusional people think this guy is anything more than a self-help guru akin to all the other self-help gurus.

>equivocating existentialism to marxism
>equivocating either to postmodernism

holy fuck, this reactionary thing has gone way too far. i'm fine with you guys being edgy neo nazis and traditionalists but at least educate yourselves.

>U of T
>second-rate
It's widely regarded as one of the best universities in the country.

For Canada though. It's like saying that the Toronto Raptors are the best basketball team in the country.

Raps are still one of the best ball teams in the world.

>see a dirty rat at the end of a tunnel
>kill it
>realize tunnels go all the way through
>was In a cave the whole time

hey! t-they did pretty good last year

Sartre's lifetime goal was uniting/reconciling existentialism and Marxism. Honestly a stupid picture since he never really hid it.

Peterson is a classical humanist lib with deep Christian bearings who's been symbiotically inducted into milquetoast internet conservatism

I guess that does qualify as reactionary these days actually desu

It was done for before it existed.

why do they look so sinister in this pic
i mean come on
seriously i think jews wouldnt suffer so much antisemitism if they hadn't apparently sexually selected for looking evil

This.
I mean, what the fuck, these are things everyone should know by the age of 17.
What's next? People "shocking the masses" as they tell them that Camus has deep relations with anarchism?
This board is getting dumber each day, I tell you.

Could be that we were selected to be able to identify predators, with grotesque hooknosed kikes being about the only natural predator we have left... But this isn't the place for that discussion.

How comes /pol/ (estimated average IQ: 78,1) and Veeky Forums (estimated average IQ: 115) share the same disdain for modernity and antisemitism?

I'm not a fan of the dude either, but dismissing any and all structured outside help as "self help gurus" is a harmful meme. He's been a practicing psychologist for decades and seems good at what he does, no?

Second rate? You mean second in the world in terms of raw GPA? UofT second only to Harvard, bucko

urapcenter.org/2016/world.php?q=MS0yNTA=

This. It just sounds like saying that anything useful is bad.

wtf are you calling me a fucking semetiphile??