How do you like your eggs, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your eggs, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQD6S6v4TyU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scrambled, dry but not browned or fried with the yolks broken.

Fried on both sides, thanks.

Mixing yolks and whites turns it into liquid nausea.

Sunny side up all day don't flip it

softboiled with soldiers, still love that shit

also hard boiled in ramen.

My grandma is a master in doing runny scrambled eggs. I'll keep the memory of those breakfasts always high in my heart/palate.

Otherwise I like to make for myself soft boiled or sunny side-up.

fertilized

Over boiled, scrambled or an omelette

i've always wanted to try order some really wet scrambled eggs in a restaurant, like those gordon ramsay ones.

i always assume its just not an option though. like with every other type of egg, they ask how you long you want it cooked, but not scrambled.

Yes

Fried: overhard on low heat and both sides.
Boiled: hard. Not over unless I'm preparing mayo.
Scrambled: extra soft, preferably with some milk cream in.
Frittata > tamagoyaki > omelette all day, every day.

Over hard, popped yolk, fried in butter

Over easy with some sourdough toast and a little hot sauce for the whites when im done sopping up the runny yolk with the toast

Hard boiled.
Over-medium
Omelette

>crust on the bottom

nah dude

I don't. Enjoy your 70% daily cholesterol intake per egg

>he fell for the dietary cholesterol meme

never going to make it breh.

I once knew a woman that would always order her eggs "easy over". I tried correcting her but she was steadfast in her beliefs.

I don't like eggs.

The top 6 are white man's eggs. The bottom 4 are Mexican tasteless eggs.

Thank you, I will. In fact, I'm going to make a ham and egg sandwhich and enjoy it now just for you.

runny poached eggs on toast is unreal

There's only 2 eggs on that chart that I fucking hate, guess which. Here's a hint, they both start with "over".

Your grandma and I have synchronicity. Bless her.

In a bowl at some guys house after being sexually assaulted.

over easy on a medium rare burger

Oil/butter basted, extra crispy

youtube.com/watch?v=jQD6S6v4TyU

soft boiled and over pasta with a dash of soy sauce

>not eating an excessive amount of cholesterol
Enjoy a slow death in your 80s from some horrible neuro-degenerative disease.

I'll be checking out in my 60s with a nice quick cardiac arrest.

Those 20 years will be the ones where they figure out how to fix my brain and put it in a hot robot girl body.

sunny side up
poached
soft and hard boiled
scrambled
omelette

Sunny side up, leaning towards over easy. Runny yolk is god-tier, I like to pop the yolk with a nice wedge of toast and eat it that way, just dipping. Top shelf.

deviled, omelette, scrambled, overeasy, any sort of boiled, but prefer soft

Hard boiled, scapled, omlette

Tho, hard boiled doesn't have enough calories for me so I stick with the latter 2

balut lmao

i worked in a brunch restaurant that served Basted Eggs and idk why i never see them anywhere else? not at other restaurants not online im started to wonder if i hallucinated the whole thing?

basically start by frying the egg and as soon as the white sets up pour boiling water into pan, and cover, let steam cook the rest of the way. they can be served over easy, medium or hard.

its like the best of both worlds between fried and poached eggs.

i like my yolks runny but whites completely cooked (undercooked whites have the consistency of snot and thats disgusting)
its like a firmer, no fuss version of poaching. (altho im a sucker for browned whites of fried eggs in certain dishes like bibimbop)

i cant be the only one whos had basted eggs right? i mean, i used to serve them to paying customers??

I work at a Big Boy resturant (classic diner food) and I cook a lot of breakfast every day. We get a lot of basted egg orders, so you are not crazy. In fact, they are more common than poached eggs (mostly eaten on eggs Benedict here), or even over well for that matter.

The white film over the yolks I think makes them appear less 'pretty' to people, making it a less appetizing option. Essentially, the opposite reason as to why people get sunny side up eggs, which look nice but are garbage to cook and eat.

Poached

over easy but crack the yolk right after you put it in the pan

>lmao
Fuck off, idiot.

Over easy/soft boiled/soft scambled eggs/French omelette, I feel like Americans usually prefer their eggs cooked to a point that most of the rest of the world would consider to be pretty overcooked, also hard boiled eggs are one thing but over boiled/over hard eggs are simply overcooked

Sunny side up with lots of pepper and some bread/bacon. I guess I'm pretty simple : )

>with soldiers
Delicious.

Fritatta

god Veeky Forums will be xavierposted to death every time that dish is mentioned

What doth life?

I bet you wish I were you, wouldn't me?

Never heard of it before but I just downloaded it. Pretty good.

Sunny side up blees.

What show?

Boiled and inserted up my ass.

no thanks i ate before i came here

Everytime I've eaten eggs with soldiers, they were always "scrambled."

How would that even work? The whole point of "soliders" is that you dip them in the yolk of the egg. That's the purpose behind cutting the toast into soldiers instead of leaving it in one piece.

yolk broken, fried on both sides

I'm satisfied as long as I get my kiss.

Xavier: Renegade Angel

whats the difference between hard and over boiled is it like taste or what?

over easy with something to dip in yolks
this user got it right

Frittata or poached.

texture, shits hella dry and rubbery at over boiled

cool thanks for the info

Anything but boiled

My nigga. Eggs cooked like this don't get enough love.

I don't like them boiled that hard, though.

But broken yolk cooked on both sides, where the yolk is still mushy and the whites are perfectly set is my favorite way to fry eggs.

Over boiled gives the yolk that nasty grey ring that smells like sulfur.

And the texture of the yolk is all grainy.

I don't see why it's even on the chart. That's not a style of egg, that's an egg that goes to the dogs.

>sunny side up eggs
>garbage

How can somebody have such a bad opinion?

Omelet or scrambled

Heres the better question, what do you guys put on your eggs? I'm a salsa guy

>4422
nice
to answer your question, I think a dollop of crema fresca and some chopped tomatos go nicely on an omelet

real shit

Agreed. I prefer boiled or fried just for that reason.

Hows that kind of frittata and omelet even there? They have additional ingredients it's not fair.

Just plain 'frittata' for me. I don't know if that's a thing in your country.

nice. I haven't tried the chopped tomatoes but that sounds real refreshing

Raw

i know rite? its like someone asks you how you like your egg and you say cake

If I do it myself: Over medium, scrambled, frittata, or omelette.

If I am eating out for breakfast, omelette, because I've never been to a restaurant that can actually make an over-medium egg (without fail, they give me an over-easy egg), literally any scrambled eggs acquired from a restaurant are going to be absolute shit, and I've yet to see a restaurant serve frittata.

Scrambled because I can have 10 at a time with butter, cheeses, ham and whatever I feel like it.
I'm also very good at cooking them.

>no one has said "with a kiss" yet

>fertilized

just had a couple veggie frittatas with swiss cheese melted on top, so delicious
Sunny side up is really good in a breakfast sandwich
omelets are amazing if you get the technique down properly, same goes with scrambled
I dont like hardboiled eggs

Aborted

scrambled on toast
eggs benedict

>omelet
Why do ameritards always spell omelette like that????

The fuck is this post?

Thanks, mang.

Scrambled but I form into an omelette at the end

Fuck you I wanted to post that

because we're not french faggots

Scrambled in a cup, poured into the pan and pushed softly as soon as it thickens around so that the upper layer off liquid egg can as well rethicken and repeat till no liquid egg remains. It will be super juicy due to not beeing bone dry on top and you can perfectly layer into onto a bun.

More like you have to shorten everything because you can't spell

>defending the use of absurd spellings that don't follow the standard spelling and pronunciation rules of English

I unironically like the sulfury flavor of overboiled eggs. Am I retarded?

Eggs baked in a pan are really good, its like an egg cake. I used to make them like that in institutional food service.
Pain to clean the pan though.

French people look down on you the same way you look down on people who shorten words with ebonics

Soft boiled in ramen or sunny side up, drowned in butter for cooking.
Also don't forget to spread out the white as much as possible in the pan to well cook it while leaving the yolk intact.

You have to eat them all

Pfft, forget it, Homer. While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human blood stream.

Fried Spanish style or scrambled creamy.

Over easy with soy sauce