Do we live in a simulation??

Do we live in a simulation??

Other urls found in this thread:

backreaction.blogspot.sk/2017/03/no-we-probably-dont-live-in-computer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Omg so deep, do you smoke weed too?

yes

le impossible to prove one way or another XD

Kill yourself to find out you are or believe me when I insist you aren't.

Not in the way you're probably thinking about it.

My hypothesis is that we live in a simulation, but at the same time, we don't live in a simulation.

If you live "in" a simulation, then aren't "you" simulated?
If you're simulated, then doesn't the (and/or a) simulation "live" in you?

Probably, there are many mathematically constants

Yes, created by your brain

No, we don't live in a simulation. Every single one of us understands a common reality, but in varying intensities and styles, depending on the design of your brain.

Yes, you do.
You are actually an alien race who invaded earth. You studied humans at a trivial observation level then replaced them without understanding the why and reason behind their actions or thoughts but only understanding how to imitate.

To this effect, you are all the worst simulation of normal humanity.

correct. the fact that there are some unbreakable laws in life or nature prooves it.

I am in fact high right now.

Part of it does, but only the part that makes up my volume. The rest of the universe is much more simulation than I am, thus I live in the simulation more than it lives in me.

Thank you for sharing your perspective.
Do you happen to know "the rest of the universe"'s perspective?
Perhaps from it's perspective you are much more simulation than it is.
Thus...?

Maybe

Interesting. I hadn't thought of it that way. It would be like us, peering into the subatomic world and quantum world.

Your brain processes information to give you perception. You aren't percieving reality but realities energy. In that way you are in a stimulation. Now is everyone around you real? You wouldn't know. Any neurons that wires a sensory organ is perceived at the site of the receptor, similarly higher areas of the brain that govern behavior and thought can be activated by depolarizing neurons. So whose to say you aren't in some chair somewhere having your brain probed

Tldr yes but who cares

>Do we live in a simulation??

No, it's far worse than that.

We probably dont.

backreaction.blogspot.sk/2017/03/no-we-probably-dont-live-in-computer.html

Quantum mechanics is notoriously hard to simulate. The universe does not care about computability at all an in fact seems to often go out of its way to "waste computing power" at the drop of a hat.

just like your "smart"phone is wasting computing power running bloated javashit websites
our simulators are just brainlets, that's all

thats not really the point if we live in or not

the point is whats the simulation purpose

Definitely not

No. For starters, how would you simulate relativity in a system that has to maintain internal consistency?

Yes.

The physics of our universe is a simulation created by entities who live in a universe with much more complex physics who are simulated by entities who live in a universe with much more complex physics ad infinitum.

The only the thing that's real is math.

If we live in a simulation, then what is the origin of the universe in which this simulation is occurring?

Simulation hypotheses are retarded and completely useless.

is the simulator simulated? is it simulated turtles all the way down?

We live in the worst kind of simulation.
The kind where mods don't delete these shit threads the second they see them