Is this a scientifically accurate ranking?

Is this a scientifically accurate ranking?

>no erdos

>Einstein
>Mid-tier

what do you think ?

the competition is fierce at the upper levels. Einstein does not make the cut

lol, don't be so obvious next time /pol/.

newfag here , why is Darwin at the bottom ?

Because OP is angry at atheists.

Looks pretty good to me.

Where is Barnett?

To answer your question: No.

Why are deGrasse Tyson and Sagan there? They are communicators, not academics. You might as well put Picasso or Van Gogh in that too.

>Lagrange
>Low-tier
>Darwin
>Shit-tier

Top kek OP

>Carl Edward Sagan (/ˈseJɡən/; November 9, 1934 – December 20, 1996) was an American astronomer, cosmologist, astrophysicist, astrobiologist,
>Neil deGrasse Tyson (/ˈniːl dəˈɡræs ˈtaJsən/; born October 5, 1958) is an American astrophysicist,

You left your glasses here m8

Now that I took another look, I'd place Cauchy in demi-god -tier.

Otherwise it's perfect.

>Grothendieck
>Not at least Wiser Gods of the Olympus-tier

>Laplace in low-tier
>not even a mention of based Kelvin, Boltzmann and Gibbs
>total memelords
pretty bad/10

This has been bothering me for a while... What the fuck kind of headwear is Euler wearing? His boxer briefs?

What's so great about Archimedes?

He literally derived and used simplified forms of calculus to solve geometric problems, almost two millennia before Leibniz and Newton.

no way holy shit
there's a surprising numbers of things like that, like Pascal's triangle is thousands of years old

>Dirac below Feynman
You fell for the memes. The only reason anybody outside of quantum physicists care about Feynman is because he was a chad.

his face is on the fields medal

Why is Galois so high? And no Cedric Villani?

>Darwin and Dawkins are shit tier
This list was obviously made by a creationist

Way too many of them are too low.

Not even nikola, seriously.
Einstein is in the mid tier.
Darwin, Tyson and Dawkins shit-tier, common man.

>Dawkins is one of the greatest minds of our generation, only creationists disagree

This, except Tyson and Dawkins. They belong there, same with Nye.

Also, no Boltzmann?

Wrong dummy, nobody's saying Dawkins should be listed as a great scientist, they're saying the list was obviously put together by a creationist because he felt the need to come up with a bunch of atheists to put at the bottom. Someone without an agenda like that wouldn't even mention Dawkins.
This whole ranking post is basically just a rehash of pic related.

damn, I underestimated him
I always thought of him as the crazy streaker who discovered density

welcome to the internet, where everything is shilling
this holds for the real world too

there are plenty of atheists in higher tiers

Cauchy deserves demi-god tier desu, all of complex was influenced by him

>newton
>euler
>gauss
>riemann
>fourier
all god-tier legends

"In this picture Euler is portrayed wearing a bag wig tied with a black ribbon. This style was customary for fashionable men from the 1660s to the later 18th century for those who could afford this expensive item of personal grooming. Wigs required considerable upkeep as well: a barber to shave the head and to powder the wig, which was replaced or restyled every year."

From Leonhard Euler: Life, Work and Legacy

Why is Bernoulli so low?

>Bohr not in the talentless hacks tier
basically nothing he thought in his entire life was correct

fuck i wanna be a legendary mathematician. too bad im a fucking brainlet retard who spends his time on Veeky Forums

I like de broglie but Schrodinger rapes his ass

Darwin does not deserve to be in shit-tier. His scientific contributions to biology are astronomical.

both wrong

But he's an atheist so he's shit tier.

>demigod tier
>newton

nigga what

How does that invalidate his scientific contributions?

Because it does.

are you saying he isn't worthy of that?

I couldn't help but notice that you left out Ada Lovelace, the world's first computer scientist!

>Newton higher than Leibniz

the eternal anglo strikes again.

Why are there no Asians besides Tao?

Where's Shinichi Mochizuki??

top right corner

>no pythagoras inventing abstraction
kek

left****

>darwin
>bernoulli
>laplace
>rutherford
>fermi
>leibniz
>einstein
>dirac
>feynman
>bayes
>lower than maxwell, heisenberg, galileo, cauchy, shrodinger, galois, turing, archimedes and cantor

Shits all fucked up

OP is fucked up in the head

>Wiles above Fermat

What wiles did is infinitely more impressive than anything Fermat did.

no. it's fucked up

>Any of them besides Krauss, Dawking or Tyson
being subpar tier or below
>Tao with Einstein
>Dirac not high tier
>Galileo not based tier
>Heisenberg not based tier
>Schrodinger not based tier
>Archimedes even included
>Riemann not olympus tier
>Mendeleev not based tier
>Descartes not Olympus tier

You have a long way to go before you accurately rank the greats.

Without Archimedes about another 10,000+ years til humans discover calculus.

>An ancient greek contributed anything that wasn't obvious by the 11th century Europe and Asia

You must be joking.

OMFG you absolute fucking brainlet. IF ARCHIMEDES DIDN'T EXIST THEN THE MATH WOULDN'T BE OBVIOUS FUCKTARD

Galileo should be demigod tier tbqh
I wouldn’t be surprised if the quotes on the right are cherrypicked but the I can only agree with the views on the left. Why do you relate these images to anti atheism? at least Einstein always shied away from being labeled as religious

No, but it's scientifically accurate b8.

Ask a guy who has collaborated with Sagan anything.

I don't really know if you all consider Planetary Science to be valuable enough to merit this list, but Sagan was brilliant.

His research tremendously increased our understanding of multiple bodies in the Solar System.

Very stimulating b8, almost warranted an actual response. On the other hand, sage

>Turing & Von Neumann above Ramanujan & Grothendieck
>Einstein in mid-tier
>Dirac, Feynmann & Fermi below Schrödinger & Planck
>popularizer considered as scientists and put in shit-tier

So... how is your freshman's year going ?

Bonus :
>Newton not on the same level as Leibniz

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS A SHIT LIST because its too biased for mathematicians. Einstein's 4 papers in his miracle year alone grants him at least olympus tier. Wile's FLT is pretty op but it's next to useless. Archimedes should be way lower than Euler/Gauss/Newton. Without Mendel our biology would fall back at least 100 years - so no vaccines, antibiotics, cancer treatments - life expectancy would be like 40 years.

Darwin was a hyped up biologist. Biology is trash tier.

>Wile's FLT is pretty op but it's next to useless
Why do you spout bullshit about things you obviously don't know anything about? Techniques he developed for the proof are used in the cutting edge of number theory all the damn time.

>implying number theory is useful

maxwell higher.

groethendick higher.

cantor one higher imho.

einstein higher... dont be edgy

tao lower

ramanujan lower

?

Congrats OP you made me angry you really did it good job

>Einstein
>Anything but Result stealing kike -tier

The only thing he did was bring some important results, by other people, into light.

I think you've forgotten someone

he came up with general relativity.

This

kys

>"came up with"

Pure speculation.

It's a scientifically accurate ranking as much as a sequence of random pictures of random scientists.

Cantor should be one of the wiser gods

How exactly would someone be able to take an already published scientific paradigm, copy it, and magically get recognized as the one who originally came up with it? Why isn't everyone doing that?

Kike nepotism.

And how exactly did kikes get into a position to where they could arbitrarily make a guy famous for ripping off an already published idea? Is there just an infinite chain of nepotism going back through the past with no beginning?

Pretty much, yeah. Whites tried their best to get rid of white in-group preference so everyone would have the equality of opportunity. The Jews saw this and started abusing the system, guilting whites for in-group preference while practising it among themselves. They quickly took over the press, journals, universities, politics, etc, which gave them the power to do exactly that.

There should be a cheater tier. As far as I remember, a few years ago it was discovered that Mendel manipulated his statistics.

brainlet

>Lagrange low-tier

yea lets ignore 1/6th of all maths..

lol

It's funny because it's true.

No it's not. It's funny because the creator of the meme is clinically retarded.

this. OP is a pathetic christfag

Dawkins deserves to be on the list just because he created the term "meme" and it's actually served a valuable purpose in multiple fields of science as well as social studies.

They are graduated at STEM but their career was not in research. It's like calling Edward Witten a historian.

Ayyy yo where Euler at?

Although having Archimedes placed at the very top makes me harder than diamonds, having people like LaPlace, Einstein, and Faraday at the bottom while Turing, Riemann, and Poincare are at the top triggers me like no other.

Also, although these are very smart people, Krauss, Dawkins, Tyson, and Sagan don't belong on this list at all for obvious reasons. They are incomparable to the rest of the list, so they can't be called shit.

Right there on the second row, where he belongs.