How could one super smart genius destroy human civilization all by himself?

How could one super smart genius destroy human civilization all by himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo_Princip
cia.gov/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orbital bombardment, maybe

Biological weapon?

See DIY synthetic biology and garage biotech.

set off yellowstone

create mega tsunami bomb

This, maybe design a few super-viruses and set them free in succession.

>super smart genius
>destroy human civilization

Pick one

Has anyone ever seen fantastic 4? Or heard of the trinity test? All you gotta do is heat something up so much the atmosphere catches fire and then everything will die.

Wait a few years comrade.

killer robots

>make a homemade nuke
>detonate it in russia
>russia has a dead-mans switch, so if they detect a nuke going off they'll nuke every major city in the world
>russia nukes every city in the world
>nuclear war is started
>every country nukes back
>world ends

Why would one super smart genius destroy human civilization?

We aren't all dead and they've been testing nuclear bombs for years.

if he stopped fapping for a month, maybe

the world is safe

You guys think so small.
Why destroy the planet, when you can destroy the ENTIRE COSMOS.

why is captain america on fire?

Invent the internet and smartphones.

Antimatter bombs hiding inside vans set on every continent. One just needs a cheap way to produce antimatter and contain it.

/Thread

??????????????????????????????????????????

Do your own antimatter containment research.

Hijack the Large Hadron Collider and create a Black Hole on Earth.

How could one super smart genius save human civilization all by himself?

The planet is an intellectual GAN confirmed.

Make millions of mudslimes invade developed countries.

shoot a US senator on his vacation to Europe
Also you have no idea what captcha I just got. I'm starting to think that google found a way to read my fucking mind. The chance of getting this captcha with this post is literally lower than winning the lottery

Probably the most realistic option. Humanity wouldn't stand a chance.

My God.

please nuke this gay earth

Reminds me of a story by L.Sprague DeCamp. Scientist working for the US government discovers a nuclear reaction which could blow up the world. Should he tell his superiors? Nothing can be kept secret indefinitely and a leak is inevitable.

He remembers growing up, tormented by jocks because he was puny and wore glasses. The women who've rejected him, the neighborhood kids who TP his house on Halloween. He'd like to kill them all!
He decides to write the report. Even if he's not around when The Day comes, he'll have the satisfaction of knowing all those jerks will get what they deserve!.

Create a device that vibrates at the resonance frequency of the Earth?

>Being upset that teenage girls are taking selfies
??

This sounds like such a gay story

Create a new virus, find vaccine for yourself and your fuck-slave, release virus at Heathrow ariport.

Seriously, genetically modifying an existing virus is a one man job.

Rip the tag off a mattress.

Kill the right guy, at the right time, and the world will react by destroying itself.

Yeh this, but you'd probably kill yourself way before you'd be able to kill anyone else

Holy shit I have never felt such rage

Open borders would do the trick

OP you better not be a detecting in some cyberpunk future trying to solve a crime by asking Veeky Forums because that's fucking RETARDED and psycho pass already did it

anyway viruses/biological warfare sounds good on paper but there will always be immune people. Plus you aren't destroying the infrastructure or knowledge of civilization at all, and the survivors will just rebuild so that's not a good solution.

same argument for nuclear holocaust, it's likely the planet will recover and there will likely be some groups who survive even a nuclear winter. You'd destroy a lot of infrastructure/knowledge but same problem as above, unless you guarantee you're wiping out the knowledge people will rebuild.

the most assured 100% chance of success would be some kind of geoengineering to irreversibly alter the atmosphere to turn the earth into a frigid snowball or boiling lava hot Venus where civilization as we know it can no longer exist. That'd require a lot of capital investment and a lot of construction workers who didn't know what they were building and a lot of negligence on the part of the world government while you pump shit into the air. Probably not happening either but you could get a good bond film out of it. Or maybe it'll happen on its own because ayy lmao global warming.

My personal favorite choices for causing the collapse of civilization would be benign a benign lotus-eating plan. You could cheaply produce and distribute an addictive drug that overrides every other basic impulse IE hunger, sex, sleep,etc. People would gleefully dose themself out of the population. You already see this with stuff already available, you'd just want to supercharge it and make it cheap as dirt to achieve complete global saturation. Theoretically resistance to the drug would permit some people to survive and not get caught, but what a world to live in where everyone else gets to experience utter happiness and just gotta sit there farming potatoes.

t. not an edgelord I swear

Probably not by socially engineering the election of a hilariously incompetent leader to preside over the most powerful nation in the world only to have him start the most devastating war known to human civilization over a misunderstanding with a tiny fascist dictatorship. Probably not that way.

Princip Maryland?
Explain the relationship to your post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo_Princip , the metaphor I used in my post to imply how a Third World War would start

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo_Princip

Fort George G. Meade in Maryland

cia.gov/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency

Become president of either the US, Russia, or China. You can even drop the super smart genius part!

>that one brunette that has no one to talk to

You guys do realize this is literally what we're all doing but in front of a desktop and without friends?

no dude don't point out /pol/'s hypocrisy while they're whining about "muh degeneracy", you'll get called a shill leftypol kike by at least 5 replies now

it's not about vanity though, which i think is the main criticism of that webm (well except /soc/ of course)

i get the hate for this, it sort of pissed me off too.

But arent we doing the same thing, sitting on our laptops right now while other college students are out drinking? not that they have it better

Not an incell, but how come girls are on their phones non stop? Mosty when i'm out there doing retarded shit with friends we focus on laughing and on each other. When girls "hang out" together they just stare into their phones.

Happened to me when I tried dating too, the girl was great but literally couldnt get off her phone, not even during a fucking movie in a theater. She started throwing a tantrum and saying "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" over and over again when I asked about it

by making a better one

Operation Miasma.

Is teh sun not hot enough for you?

no way bby, I like it spicy

This. Most uber-geniuses are actually incredibly ethical, to the point of being immune to immoral tendencies and other defects.

But what if life is predominantly suffering, and killing everyone increases the universal net happiness?

Global warming.

I would use a satellite laser to heat up the oceans the try to create hurricanes.

By trying far too hard to improve it, and not recognizing his own limits.

kek

Create AI and ask it nicely. It probably won't need much convincing.

insufficient pressure at present. You'd need to eliminate the methods yellowstone has of releasing heat and energy somehow.

kick off a metastability failure event and bring the universe to a true vacuum state.

I don't get it.

Know the Stone, electromagnetic dynamics and happen to be a sociopath.

Make nuclear bombs that can be 3D printed

some sort of invincibility cloak and an ak-47 rifle should do the trick

give it enough time n u can finally be alone

Post this question on the Veeky Forums board and collate all the identifiably working solutions.

Then select option from menu.

Hit start.