Literally give my students the final questions, just without the multiple choice answers inserted a week ago

>literally give my students the final questions, just without the multiple choice answers inserted a week ago
>still have 20 get less than 70%
Why are college students literally retarded?

not everyone gives a shit or is sober

Is this what the Jews in the humanities are doing to my students?

Yes

they didn't even look at the review questions and decided to review the concepts the night before instead since they didn't think you'd be such a smarmy cunt

t. 2.5 gpa

you got me bud

but its true for a lot of people

i personally rationalize it with the idea that its good practice to put yourself in a pressured situation where you have a vague concept of what youre supposed to do but lack practice

course im tryna change my study habits

this is literally what I do after being tricked and wasting time on """"review"""" a quarter ago

>not being able to plan ahead so that you can review the concepts and then do the review sheet

Which course?

Calc 2

>multiple choice calc 2 test
kys

I'd really, really like to think you were my Calc 2 professor. Did you spend an entire class period building the exam with the class, detailing exactly what would be on the exam?

my lin alg exam is multiple choice
is that bad?

Not bad for you init

bad if he wants to learn linear algebra.
I'm not saying multiple choice tests are all bad but if 90% of lowest level linear algebra courses are watered down then 99.999% of those courses with multiple choice tests are shit

Shitty multiple choice

My calc II professor would have a multiple choice and a free response section, and you could actually get partial credit back if you chose the wrong answer but showed your work and actually showed at least partial knowledge of the process.

Students don't pay attention. Or if they do, they don't always process the knowledge. Last summer I gave an example of a sort of question that would be on the final (optimization of area problem). I simplified it a little for the final (optimizing two areas rather than three), yet some of them just wrote the solution for the three-area problem. It's surprising how poor they can be at learning a general method. It's like being able to multiply (a+b)(c+d)(e+f) but not (a+b)(c+d).

my lin alg course has proofs and stuff
I don't think it's bad, my assignments are multiple choice too and once I tried to wing it and I didn't know shit
you can't guess the right answer

>multiple choice answers
You spoiled them. Your fault.

>he can't get an A without studying
lol brainlet

what kind of brainlet uni do you go to where you can do this

not all the material is covered in lecture

>it’s everyone else’s fault
t. Millennial