Read any nice homo books lately?

Read any nice homo books lately?

your diary

the upside to the muslim takeover of the west is that they'll throw people like you off of buildings

moby dick

>being this much of a contrarian and not understand that western civilization was founded on homoerotism

homoerotism=/=homosexualism

I quite enjoyed this one. Not unlike Maurice, but with more sympathetic characters. Some interesting stuff about being repulsed by the culture that arises when homos congregate.

I expected the worst from a homo novel written by a woman desu.

Yeah. I liked The Fire's Stone from Huff

The Immoralist by André Gide. Pretty comfy really

I bought The Counterfeiters a little while ago, but haven't got around to it yet.

your diary desu

this

why would I read fujoshit fanfics you dumb degenerate

It's a bit of a James Joyce cocksuck but I don't think that's a bad thing. if you cry at the end though that does technically make you a faggot lover

I am a massive faggot for this book.

Just finished Giovanni's Room and it was phenomenal.
Also read A Single Man and it was very good.

i've seen this one before, who painted it?

plz go back to pol

>james joyce cocksuck
>book named after a tasty flann
Only moderate surprise.

Henry Scott Tuke.

made this list, how is it anons?

I'm reading a fucking horror book and near the end of it this guy is in a cell with another guy and the guy wakes up with an erect cock that the other guy is stroking and he's like "ahh yeah ok". This had no effect or bearing on any of the story it was just there for the hell of it. I seriously think the author was fapping while he wrote it. WTF lit they need to have warnings for this type of shit. Book went from 8/10 to 4/10.

L'Immoraliste is the GOAT homo book.

Okay, literal faggots, redpill me on Jim Grimsley. Is he good? I haven't actually read anything by him yet, been too busy with other books in the canon.

Brideshead Revisited

You sound like a child.

>being a literal faggot
How does this happen?

Bit gay m8

Add "Homo" and "The Velvet Rage" for some serious bait.

Yeah, deserves way more attention than it has got

I read this recently. An admirable bounty of sex scenes.

that is beautiful

He painted dozens and dozens of similar ones of young chaps in various states of undress. God bless him.

got any of young chaps in underwear?

No desu. They wouldn't have worn any back then.

you are beautiful

Kek