What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Anyone liked pre-Trump Taleb more? Maybe it is my own political bias but Taleb always struck me as the middle ground
In antifragile he said he had issues with both the left and right, but ever since Trump came along he doesn't seem as critical anymore

He is still often right though, even about Trump

Trump has drawn out the vacuous posturing so hard. He is the world's most powerful magnet for this shit.

It is laughable that we had months and months of "Trump will lose" opinion and immediately after he wins we get mountains more """analysis""" such as "Here's why Trump won" or whatever.

I was listening to BBC radio just now and after this Trump standing up to Putin on Syria stuff they just barely acknowledged the previous 6 months of conspiracy theories they perpetuated before insulting Trump some more for not acting in a generic presidential matter.

I shouldn't have stopped spamming the phrase academia-media-publishing industrial complex.

trump's a chump

>you read a newspaper therefore it is literature

not Veeky Forums related.

gb2 ur safespace/containment board

realistically, he will never recover from this

It's better to be a tabloid than to be pretentious.

Its true but they're both bad in their own ways, although I'd argue that atleast NYT is better since they tend to do research before they write their articles.

They shamelessly lied about Iraq's WMDs in the runup to the war.

what's an IYI?

I like the German word, "Lugenpresse." It has a nice ring to it.

intellectual yet idiot

Article you are referencing (they have them all digitized)

>intellectual yet idiot
for real?

Yes which excludes economists by the way because they aren't even intellectual let alone human

>I shouldn't have stopped spamming the phrase academia-media-publishing industrial complex.

You definitely should have, because that makes no sense. The military-industrial complex is a united front of militarial and industrial interests. There's no such thing as an "industrial complex," and you absoluely need to drop that word from the term.

The NYT is Breitbart for people on the upper west side.

Why does lit hate Trump so much? He did nothing wrong

>Why does lit hate Trump so much? He did nothing wrong
I don't hate Trump, and wanted him to win. The only thing that really bothers me is his stance on climate change. Otherwise he is ok, but he didn't really drain the swamp and we still need to see if he keeps his promise of an isolationist foreign policy.

I don't hate Trump, but I'm the type of person who gets routinely told to "go back to /pol/"

He bombed syria when there is zero evidence of Assad commiting any chemical attacks and he didn't drain the swamp. However, he is not as bad as liberals claim, only his stance on climate change is worse than the rest of the bunch.

how is he supposed to drain the swamp in four months you mongoloid turdfuck?

shit doesnt happen over night

Lol, his cabinnet is filled with the swamp, he has no desire to drain it. I'm not surprised one bit tho, and if you are you are about as naive as most Clinton supporters.

>NYT is better since they tend to do research before they write their articles
reminder that when NYT mentions 'inside sources' they mean inside their ass

They had to vote for someone. You can't just drown in cynicism your whole life. That's the problem with 4chin, it's an endless battle to see who can be the most contrarian.

your album's trash duckworth

Are his books worth reading?

Trump embody the concept of antifragility. Being interested in Taleb yet against Trump looks like irreconciliable.