START LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOR

but my neighbor's an asshole who takes up all the parking spaces, even caught them using my own driveway

My neighbor is some old fuck who is always chanting really loud and waking me up or just generally annoying me. My theory is that maybe had a stroke and is learning how to talk right again, but I don't really care, dude needs to shut the fuck up.

my neighbor is a fat divorced white guy who screams at his kid everyday

You're making Jesus sad, anons

Not all men are worthy of love

But all the fucking leaves from their goddamned tree fall into my yard.

But Satan, God is a gardener of great trees.

Sorry Jesus, I don't hate my neighbors they are just degenerates that leave trash and cigarette butts everywhere. They are not nice people and I do no associate with them.

Why stop at one's neighbor -- love all of The Lord thy God's creation.

It's not really my thing, I'm a protestant

Yall complain about your annoying neighbor when Jesus never stopped loving unconditionally everyone, including the very people who crucified him

love u tho

>Be a good catholic boy, minding own business
>This guy slaps you on the cheek
What will you do?

>God is the middle term. Only by loving God above all else can one love the neighbor. Love for the neighbor is therefore the eternal equality in loving. Equality is simply not to make distinctions and eternal equality is unconditionally not to make the slightest distinction, unqualifiedly not to make the slightest distinction. The essential Christian is itself too weighty, in its movements too earnest to scurry about, dancing, in the frivolity of such facile talk about the higher, highest, and the supremely highest

I'm trying.
My cynicism and misanthropy always keeps getting in the way.
I need to do pray my Chotki more.

Sounds like a total beta.

Stretch your hip flexors.

Roll initiative

and what if my neighbour plays loud jungle music until 3am?!

My neighbors have each about three small children that everyday play and hysterically scream in the alley right outside my room.
Other than that they're decent folks.