haha what side effects? :)

> haha what side effects? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=swat off the grid raids
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Again?

One of the worst things to happen to the western civillization. Why are women so retarded?

What's the problem?

Didn't you hear? Veeky Forums is the designated board for shitty reposts and bait.

Fucks natural hormonal balance and makes people moody, depressed, fat, etc

This + had a major role in the destruction of the nuclear family.

>What's the problem?
Probably fucks up hormones of everyone directly and indirectly thanks to it getting into the water. Microdoses of hormones might be more harmful than the regular dose.

>dose so small it can't even be filtered out by conventional processes
oh yeah guys this is a huge problem we better ignore all the other shit

Encourages women to become degenerate whores and fuck as many Jamal's as their hearts desire. Literally will be the ultimate destruction of the white race

>Fucks natural hormonal balance and makes people moody, depressed, fat, etc
As opposed to, pregnancy?

As opposed to not having premarital sex.

>relative privation

Leftover stuff in water especially medication is actually a huge problem they are looking into getting a handle on.

Going against natural law leads to consequences

Condoms exist
as does the unholy act of Abstinence

Sorry grandpa some of us want to get laid

So does the pill. All of them have side effects. Now it's just a matter of weighing which side effects are worse. Do you have a problem with the choices people make in this, for some reason?

>baiting Veeky Forums girls to reveal themselves again: the thread

>condoms have side effects
go ahead, tell me what they are. "b-but i want to go bareback :((" isn't one.

>go ahead, tell me what they are.
Sex that is not as good as sex without condoms.

>"b-but i want to go bareback :((" isn't one.
Yes, yes it is.

No it isn't faggot. Don't project your disgusting immoral desires on the rest of us

The user in brought up barebacking, not me.

>Girlfriend has an IUD in her goyuganas

Infinite cummins no candams

I don't fucking care if women take pills that fuck up their hormones or whatever, I'm all about freedom of choices. What I do mind is when it impacts me. See:

If you are so concerned about the public water supply, then collect rain water to drink.

not void of side effects

this is the proper option, unless of course these anons live in Burgeristan, the Land of the Freeā„¢, where you can easily get shot for not conforming to your capitalist overlords: google.com/search?q=swat off the grid raids

Oh well, you know what they say:
"In for a penny in for a pound..."

Let's just go the whole 9 miles with it all.
Who is up for a little genetic experimentation on the molecular level?

Rainwater is just as polluted, albeit not with estrogens and other pharmaceuticals. It's even polluted in rural areas.

The double-think of birth-control advocates is hilarious at times. If you open a marxist sociology of medicine book, they will highlight the issue of birth control availability in one chapter and discuss the issue of pharmaceuticals polluting water supplies in another.

Do some research before making such a stupid post. Honestly. It scares me that people with your mindset become policymakers.

Wasn't there a case where someone poured high concentrations of estrogen into a towns water supply for years and turned everyone girly?

>I can't get laid
>allow me to ruin everyone else's fun

>I want to have pointless casual sex! Fuck you. Drink the estrogenated tap water. Keep giving pharmaceutical companies money. Don't have kids. Don't reproduce.
There are plenty of people who can get laid that are against casual sex. Your attitude is exactly why Islam will destroy your miserable western society.

>Thinks premarital sex is immoral
>"LOL gtfo evil conservashit drumpftard"

>Veeky Forums - Science & Math

>birth control is only used for casual sex
>there aren't a myriad of ways to have protected sex

If humanity didn't go against natural law we would've probably gone extinct before the 18th century

All the people against birth control because "muh white race" are only making the people with legitimate concerns and fears look bad.

>"In for a penny in for a pound..."
I accidentally burnt a hole in my lawn. I guess I just have to burn down my backyard and the neighboring woods.

>The double-think of birth-control advocates is hilarious at times. If you open a marxist sociology of medicine book, they will highlight the issue of birth control availability in one chapter and discuss the issue of pharmaceuticals polluting water supplies in another.
Why are they so bent on fucking up everything? Destroying companies, social structures, existing culture, ...

Rainwater is polluted with stuff that is far easier to filter out. Of course you still filter it.

That is a legitimate fear and concern though

Yes, and it's led to nothing but degeneracy. Look around you