What is masculinity?

What is masculinity?

STOP WATCHING STAR WARS

Everyone in my classes who were hyped to see the new stars wars were all autistic retards and I intend not to see the movie because of that

Its a social construct. This will trigger about half the people here, but its really hard to argue otherwise. It has changed with time and through different cultures.

"a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles associated with boys and men" going back before the word even existed.

XX
XY

It is a variation of the female XX gene, Since with XY you can actually take genetic code and make a woman from a man, and XX is made of only X's anyway and nothing uses YY. This is to say, in theory, men are little more than cannon fodder made by women for women and once aware of this forced to fight, gain EXP and die.

Or if you believe the ancient aliens version: "God took a rib from Adam."
>Yfw "Ribosomes"
>Yfw he took the X part and made two X's thus making Eve.
>Yfw reality crumbles around you in an existential crisis.

:DDDDDD

SNIBBEN SNABBEN

>STOP WATCHING STAR WARS
"oh so things change so they have no meaning"
yeah, but machismo seems prevalent in nearly every modern culture, and you basically only focus on superficial shit like how much men groom
neck yourself, soyboy

Then does that mean fucking traps isn't gay?

they are not gay, enjoy

TOXIC

>trying to prove I’m not autistic by basing my choices on what other people think of what other people do

Look at the size of that nose kid.
That's how god tier masculinity looks like.

It sure as fuck isn't straight.

In this case he is right. Star Wars fans today, who are hyped at this SJWs shit fest, are universally fucking losers. The series abandoned the Hero's Journey, and basically loosely stiched together scenes promoting muh diversity with cool CGI.

What would you call XXY then? or 45XO or 47 XXX or 47 XYY etc...

There are a number of ancient cultures which would challenge the concept of masculine & feminine. E.g.
>Berdache Natives of North America
>Fa’afafine of Samoa
>Katohey of Thailand.

A spook

Being able to play video games without loosing your fingers.

For a moment there I thought I was on /tv/.
The Last Jedi sucks donkey balls by the way.

The foundation of civilization

>Samoa
Are hyper masculine. This is a liberal myth. They have gays who act like women but they are looked down upon, despite liberal myths.
>Berdache Natives of North America
Literally just very rare spitual people, like the Greeks would sometimes elevate crazy women to priestess status. This has nothing to do with society as whole, all of which had traditional hunter/gatherer lifestyle.
>Katohey of Thailand
literally just gay prostitutes

None of these examples have to do with masculinity as a whole. They are mostly just fucking gays are who are tolerated.

This is literally the best liberals can do.
>logical fallacy
>logical fallacy
>logical fallcy

Testosterone packaged tightly in the Y chromosome that manifests it's self as male genitalia during week 7 of embryonic development