What is your favorite number and why?

What is your favorite number and why?

>I don't have to explain my self

-1/12

68 because I'm not a fag

root2
no reason

not trying to be edgy, it's just a nice number. familiar, not too big. slightly unique.

Cause i'm the best

3. It is the first odd prime.
My second favorite number would have to be 57, as it is the smallest prime number that can be written as the product of two primes.

57 because it is the best prime ever.

excuse me?

Go to sleep, user. You're tired.

You heard me, it is 3. It is really cool. I like the property that you can test if a number is divisible by it by just adding its digits. That is what a cool number does. Also, I proved a special property 3 has in my first paper so we are deeply connected, 3 and I. Other important properties:

>In the anime community, people usually use the [math] 3 [/math] episode rule.
>In the game Doki Doki Literature club, there are 3 girls you may fuck
>the word tree comes from the latin three.

Do you know a smaller prime number that can be written as the product of two primes? Uh, NO YOU DON'T.

0.333... × 3 = ????

How to spot an autist in one post

W-why? Also, please do not use "autist" as an insult. That is not nice.

12, or maybe 6

mostly i just like them but also because they're superior composites

>likes 6 for being composite
>not for being perfect

Literal pleb

3 because it's pi

Ah, my favorite application of the fundamental theorem of engineering.

or more accurately

7 because i like it

343 is my favorite number because it's 7^3. I think of 777 as a good omen and always have. my birthdate is 1/07/1997, which only has 2 7s, but still. I wish I was born on 1/17/1997 because then he remaining numbers, 9+9+1+1 = 21 which of course is 7*3. Oh well.

you're officially my favourite person on this board
i like 1729

>1997 was 20 years ago
>20 years ago was almost 30 years ago

57 because im a fag normie who is uncreative and wants to die

it's very convenient number I think

>5
You subhuman, degenerate piece of trash. Don't ever post anywhere near me again. Were it not for the laws of this land I would slaughter you where you stand. You disgust me

those are the best numbers outh there

4^x where x can be any natural number excluding 1
You can make nice sets out of them and for me its a round number, like I dont see any edges on those numbers. But like numbers like 5, 11, 14, 26 etc, so like numbers that are primes or duplicates of primes feel very sharp because you cant make nice sets and forms out of a number of those in any dimension except for the first dimension and I always get really triggered and my brain get tingly and starts swirling when I see those numbers and my brain attempts to construct a pattern in higher dimensions from them, however it always works with any 4^x where x is a natural number above 1 so I like it

You're too smart for this board.

But I cant be the only one on this board whose brain feels bad when seeing that numbers not in the 4^x line cant make stable and symmetrical sorted forms consistently in dimensions above 1 right? This is a thing You should notice shouldn't you?

cause its 5^2