Tfw in CC

>tfw in CC
>Calculus class is extremely easy, 2 of the 4 tests were take home
>Proffesor teaches real slow so everyone gets it
>Even agreed to drop one of the tests because most people failed it (It was a like a review test for the finals)
>tells class they need to study
>students start complaining how he is being unfair and this is too hard
>Discrete Math professor obviously makes his tests easier than they should be
>I still find them difficult, and even if I do good, I know that it isn't an achievement
I feel so disgusted with myself. You can even see the absolute disappointment when the professor explains something and he is met with blank/confused stares.

are you an americlap? if so, there is your answer. are there lots of women and non-pajeet browns in your class? if so there is another element to your answer.

lmao kys

Study better

Dude, CC is meant for people like your classmates. CC is what you do when the culture around you baits you into thinking you need a degree but you are actually too dumb to ever make it in the white collar world, so you go into a CC to pretend to be learning for like 2 years and then drop out with the benefit that CC won't cost you nearly as much as real college. It is like pretend college for failures.

If you actually understand the material why are you in pretend college? You should just go to real college instead.

>If you actually understand the material why are you in pretend college? You should just go to real college instead.
I fucked up in HS so every other college rejected me.

>I fucked up in HS so every other college rejected me.
Then why are you complaining? You know you are in pretend college. Inflate your grades as much as you can and then try to transfer. But take no longer than two years because while freshman and sophomore are typically filler, junior and higher is the actual shit so you NEED to be in a real university to learn the good stuff you will use in your actual job or career.

CC is mostly for poor people. Most of my classmates did fine in high school but since college is expensive they had to go to CC. You're lucky you were able to fund yourself.

>You're lucky you were able to fund yourself.
No, I'm not American. College costs 20$ a semester and still, my mom pays it for me anyways. It is just that because 99.9% of the internet is American I am familiar with american shit. I even know that a couple of days ago the FCC voted to repeal net neutrality, and that Melania Trump released a video of the Christmas decorations of the white house, and that everyone in Hollywood is either a rapist or a rape victim.

Fun stuff.

I only see a /pol/ /tv/ crossposter here

>I even know that sbdkbsn......
Good for you faggot

No, I only use Veeky Forums. It is pretty impossible to ignore what is happening in politics and entertainment though. Not that I care.

20$? Ha! If you can't get a full ride plus scholarships and the dean as your personal ass-wiper you're a brainlet.

Good for you. Us Americans are still struggling to come up with 10k each year for college tuition-- a lot of university students are just as bad at math, they just cheat and study more than lackadaisical CC students do.

No, here we have a meritocracy. And rich faggots like you literally just go study in the US for obvious reasons. It is the only country where money gets you a degree, here they would have to actually work. And god forbid a fucking bourgeois kid having to work!

>bourgeois
Yeah you should probably kill yourself.

>bourgeois retard got triggered
Kek I'll stop if you paypal me 1000 bucks you fucking retard

The fuck with your writing OP.
>>Calculus class is extremely easy, 2 of the 4 tests were take home
>>I still find them difficult, and even if I do good, I know that it isn't an achievement
Also don't dis on CCs, you're just filled with retards this time, but hey, if the class is curved you can easily get an A if you work harder.

And the best part is that you're not paying 100k for taking BBC 101.

fuck off poor nigger, you would beg for money on Veeky Forums.

Lucky? Through hard work and scholarships I was able to. Maybe if you weren't a brainlet cuck you could have a free education too at no cost to yourself or family.

>what are internships

I don't know about America, but in Canada it's common to do 16-20 months of co-ops (internships) before you graduate. In any engineering degree it's mandatory (and they have to be engineering jobs).

Why don't Americans do this? A tonne of people I knew in Canada even went down to USA to do their internships, so you can't say that the positions don't exist.

>Not going to CC for your basic courses and transferring to a real university
>Not saving quite a bit of money
>Not skullfucking the shit out of CC versions of "weed out" courses at your target uni

Uwotm8.jpg
Seriously though, at the CC I started at a 3 credit hour class comes out to about $340, so $1360/semester for 4 classes. Now a semester at the college I transferred to is $3000-3500 for the same amount of hours. At least it's a damn good university though.

you probably wouldn't be surprised at how many people in engineering and cs just don't bother with the internship process

my uni doesn't let you transfer in everything
most people i know who came in from cc are completely done with their gen eds but are a year behind in terms of major
if you actually do the math on it the cc shaves off roughly a semester's worth of gen eds off the total cost of college at the cost of graduating a year later
financially it's worth it and it makes focusing on your studies easier because you don't have to show up to random unrelated humanities classes while doing them, but you really have to swallow your pride
also everyone you know will likely judge the fuck out of you

this is for a public uni
if you're going to a private school you either have rich parents, a large scholarship, or are going to be several dozen grand in debt no matter what you do

But why? That's the #1 piece of advice I hear universally everywhere from everyone.

It's so stupid NOT to!

Only thing I can think of is if you're only interested in academia and are on full scholarship and are doing research in summers instead.

it might explain why I see a disproportionate amount of Canadians in jobs down in the US though (ie a higher than 1:10 ratio of Canadians:Americans depsite that being the population ratios roughly I mean it's not insanely higher but it's definitely more than 0.1. maybe like 0.15 or 0.2, at least at the American software companies I've worked at)., especially in junior positions. Although that could also be the relative rigour differences in a typical (not just elite) school between the two differences since you're just loading up on technical courses north of the border rather than being forced to take a bunch of general eds.

Kek currently taking first year courses at CC. Haven't gotten an exam under 98 taking bio chem phys calc and engl. This is truly wonderful.

LOL WUT
CC here is around 100$ for a class (books were 30-200 dollars depending) last semester I took 5 classes I spent 500$ total - gas cost

cont.
It also comes with a guarantee of getting into an actual university

almost nobody in engineering or cs undergrad is looking at academia, they are just sub 3.0 students that aren't bothering with the internship process. you 100% absolutely should, but many students don't feel confident enough/aren't preparing for interviews/just flat out don't apply.

also a lot of companies (especially in tech) play favorites when it comes to unis. your school name can carry enough weight to land you an interview. canadian unis actually have a pretty solid reputation down here.

>almost nobody in engineering or cs undergrad is looking at academia, they are just sub 3.0 students

That's even more reason to go for internships.... how the fuck do they get jobs after graduation? Or is it okay since most people don't have experience (outside of foreigners, and most smaller places wouldn't want to go through the paperwork to sponsor visas)?

>canadian unis actually have a pretty solid reputation down here.

Probably mostly since the students have actual co-op (internship) experience I imagine, rather than graduating with nothing.

this makes me want to kms