youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez4C3Kjwxo

>comments are disabled
she's learnt well.

goodreads.com/user/show/26587533-katie

Yet not well enough

she has learned nothing

She's too inocent.

Wow, Katie is kind of thick. Very hot.

She sounds like her hymen is fully intact.

>that ridiculously polite response

>Hi, this is Katie from "Katie's classic books"
It is "Katie loves classic books", dumb cunt

Please be civil guys. Comments are enabled.

Do you guys think her fiance beats her? Do you think they have rough sex?

She's been corrupted since last time we've seen her, it's as plain as day.

F-fiance?

Is she a kike?

Sorry to break to you user, but she is not pure I'm afraid.

Uh, I don't think Jews have red hair

It's dyed.

How do you know?

Her hair definitely wasn't that red before.

It's not the same as in older pictures. If anything her hair could have gone from brown to a bit more blonde in different seasons, but that shade of orange is suspect

Maybe red it her natural hair color and the other times she dyed it blonde or brown

>5:28

I wish I could be a woman. I swear to fucking god it seems so nice, they're just retards who walk around thinking everything is "nice"

>I read this book by a very nice lady and it's, umm, it's about how she went through a tough time and she was OK in the end, and I thought it was very nice. I really liked the part that was about a cat :) I loved this book. I gave it 6 out of 5 stars and I think everything is so nice. I'm soft and I smell like the color pink, I love life! I want to eat some sweet yummy food :) I love nice things. I'm going to sit on this pillow, it's so soft! Hahaha. I haven't seen Jessica in forever, I should say hi and ask how she's doing :) OMG She's doing fine! That's so nice. I'm sooooo happy! I love to "Like" things! I'm going to "Like" Jessica's status! She's looking so good lately :) It's time to start that book about a cat :P I hope it's sweet and nice!

Women are on MDMA 24/7 and I WANT IT

IT SEEMS SO FUCKING NICE

Nice tits, dear KT.

It's all appearances, my friend. Don't sweat over it.

Autism: The Post

>ok I'm ready user
>but please be gentle

Katie's slippery wet pussy was ready for me like a baboon's red ass. I didn't even aim my dick, her cunt just gobbled it up. Her pussy lips guided me in like a horse eating an apple. My balls touched her buttcheeks, and I realized they'd be soaked in her vaginal juices before long. "I'm going to write about this in my diary later, t bh," I said, and just then a stack of softcover books about teenage girls solving crimes fell off the bed and bent some of their pages. I knew Katie would be sore later.. in more ways than one...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

kek

eheheheheheh good catch

Carliclaire comeback when?

I do not care about katie, i want Claire

She is an angel.

FUCKING CROATS REEEE

Wait a minute...is this the girl you fags ran off the interwebs by being creepy?

Because, she looks like a 4/10 at best.

>the fucking police car in her ghetto house
Bwahahaaha she is fucking dumb to major English and marry an abusive dick

you are a fucking faggot kys

Be nice!

Especially after what we've done to her.

It ain't about her face

Got the whole compilation of the story?

It's not just women though. I hate to go all "reee normies,” but even though everyone has more going on than what they show on the surface, there is a significant percentage of the population that seems to go through life with very little self-consciousness and seem kind of happy by default, and I’m pretty envious to be honest.

t. sad guy who’s becoming closer to Frank Grimes every day

Holy crap I'm fucking dying.

Nay sadly

is like the ulysses of shitposting

whahaaaaahahahahah

I'm happy by default. Not going to lie, it's pretty great.

Lay missurabluh

I always feel bad for normies trying to do anything on the internet when I know this site exists.

The first time this happened it was fucking hilarious.

i hate this so much

Guys, stop.
STOP

>7000 views on the first video
wow we are too much if you ask me. I think we can start to "annoy" some, relative, popular BookTubers

Her eyes are dead.