Why is all curves so attractive to man?

Why is all curves so attractive to man?
is it possible that human emothions and everything he does is just math?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_reproduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is it possible that human everything is just math

Give a definition on math and let's see.

If you think about it, if women where shaped like squares, they wont be as appealing.

The reasons why organisms aren't squares have to do with flow dynamics, avoiding stress points (stress easily culminates at corner, leading to disintegration of body), and volume to surface ratio (sphere is the shape with MOST volume per surface)

You have to understand that sex developed only recently in evolution. For majority of time organisms havent had gender or sex.

>For majority of time organisms havent had gender or sex.

wtf you talk about bacteria or early parasites

>The first fossilized evidence of sexual reproduction in eukaryotes is from the Stenian period, about 1 to 1.2 billion years ago.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_reproduction

Man, does evolution kill the fun in everything or what?

bacterias are curvy and sex appealing

cant wait to evolutionally grow a dick to put in those little holes

math as a basic operational system of the biomass layer. Theres probably mathematical infinites we are going to understand trough evolution. And thats the goal of this "life"

Emotions - like everything else - can be represented mathematically

i mean the bio-layer

its already stated that Phi is embeded in human shape

than whats the goal of the evolution?
for the people to think freely and compute litmitless?

so your opinion is that life can be modeled entirely by mathematics and that leads you to adopt an opinion that humans can be modeled by math

intelligent

Just imagine counting in your cloud brain (galactic brain) limitless operations on infinite numbers while being in 10 incarnations (dimentions) as thousand of selfs. That where we will loose our boredom

ofc
everything looks like it will be like that and is already for like 20 years now
its called
>the informatics

>is it possible that human emothions and everything he does is just math?
No, it's all semiotics', including math which is nothing more than operations done in an axiomatic system consistent with a formalized semiotic.
As a matter of fact classical mathematics can't even quantify the most basic properties of signs.

I dont understand tho the modern times cus she system should program people to loose their Ego, while its doing otherwise. Social media are boosting the ego of individuals. And thats suprising for my theory to maybe wrong.

yes, because you believe it to be so

I believe God controls the entire universe
It is pretty easy task for me to prove that God does it all after I believe in God unquestionably in the first place

that would be optimal for you now
cus God is represented as a mathematical infinity
beyond "God" there might be other layers wich we are becoming aware now

>You have to understand that sex developed only recently in evolution. For majority of time organisms havent had gender or sex.
Is this how delusional transgender retards are trying to justify it these days.

But it's true. Sexual reproduction is only a bit over billion years old or so. (Wikipedia says 1.2 billion years, at the moment.) Life is at least 3.5 billion years old.

(Gender, on the other hand, is a grammatical concept.)

you prefer circles than squares?

why is that r u gay?

>((Wikipedia))

Yeah, i bet they did say that didn't they.

signifies healthy amounts of fat and muscle

>true
true and gay

Non-native English speakers should work on their grammar and vocabulary before posting

Is that a sentence?

>Criticize a sentence.
>Doesn't add full stop at the end of his sentence.

Fag!

that pic looks less sexually attractive than a 20 yo guy

no homo

>(Gender, on the other hand, is a grammatical concept.)
lol

Were you literally slapping yourself in the chest while pounding this into your keyboard?

>/pol/tards can't differentiate between memes spouted by college sjws and actual biology

>For a majority of time organisms havent had sex

nigga quit projecting

i might have been little high

How can anything be beyond God if God is infinity?

>cue there are many infinities

Why would it cause people to lose their egos?

>their

thats the purpose of every religion yet

But we live in a world that has become decreasingly religious over the past few decades.

yeah, and it's a critical time

Of course, but then why would you be surprised that this era of nonreligiousness is full of people who have big egos when you realize that religion exists to solve exactly this problem?

ITT: Idiots. Just idiots.

true i made it only
to not write to her
and not to think with
every cell of my body
fuck her

bitch from high society that would make your pleb dicks like half meter long

Kekktus

Well, you don't need to wait, you already have a micro dick

social conditioning

Not true OP. It's mostly in western.

In other countries like Korea they like their girls skinny and ass flat as a wall. Japan likes curvier however but I'm assuming it's cause anime culture always draw bouncy boobs and jiggly butts (Though I think they prefer young/petite most)

sauce on this

Would like to calculate the area under her curves if you know what I mean

Holy shit get the fuck out of sci and back to pol. This is a board for people who are actually interested in science and you clearly have never read a fucking book in your lives

You read a book retard.
If you were actually interested in science, biology in this case, you would know that sex that it isn't between a man and a women is harmful for both persons because disease and trying to put something in a place that wasn't designed for it in the first place.
No wonder that anal cancer and aids and hepatitis are mostly found in fags than normal people

ITT: Amerimutts who have only fucked pigs

pic related is what a female body should look like (minus the scars)

To be the best in your current environment and make as many babies as possible who can also make as many or more babies.

It's why sexual selection is such a driving force.

Prison School

>Implying that gender hasn't historically been primarily about sex dynamics wrt humans and that the recent attempt to separate sex from gender isn't just subversion

You completely missed the point of the statement because you are so brainwashed you glazed over and got all angry as soon as you saw the word "gender". What's next, is the earth 6000 years old?

ITT
people that cant read

shit taste

I too like to pull heroine addicts at the local NA meetings

why her panties and bra is wet

Sauce on the girl?

>lmao everyone who doesn't agree with my degenerate views must a retrograde hillbilly
Kys pls.

unbelievable

>if you don't engage in sodomy you're anti-science
Shit like this is why the terms "science-based" and "evidence-based" had to be banned.

1.) Arbitrary, making it subjective, meaning blah blah blah shit taste. Anyone will agree not fucking a pig is good, though. I do.
2.) Why minus the scars necessarily? Beauty is not only skin deep: it has a genetic component to it (and the person is important too, etc. etc.) If a woman is attractive underneath her scars (i.e., her natural features can still be determined), scars don't bother me (I think they're attractive, speaking to a sort of inner character and strength). Plus, if she's not superficially conventionally attractive anymore, she can't so easily rely on her appearance, meaning she mught actually have to learn how to do something for herself (maybe - victimhood pays nowadays, after all). In short, scars show inner strength, and that's hot, meaning scars can be hot (inb4 burns, disfigurement, etc. - that's just a tragedy)

I don't mind scars that were the results of an accident, however it is clear that that particular girl inflicted those cuts on herself out of her own will, which imo is not attractive.

Oh, good catch, that's very true. I wasn't even thinking about those kinds of scars

before posting what? Why didn't you finish your statement, question, exclamation user?

>curves
tell me about it

Meant for

>be early 1900's nippon
>manga/anime culture in its early days and still developing.
>nips discovering manga/anime confused because tits are round and not square like nature intended them to be.
>someone gets first boner and begin to shitpost on /a/ about how round tits are superior to square flat tits.
>becomes popular meme and some like them more unironically

reminds me of the "traps are better than girls without penises" meme of our century.

Curves!? Bitch please, I prefer my women angular.