Brainlet test

Can Veeky Forums solve this?

We dont know thd mass of the stone you brainlet

The man who pushes the stone suffers a heart attack from over exertion

D because as soon as the stone rolls onto the weak point where the chunk of it is removed it will break and slide down (not roll) and crush the guys head.

I think it's either B or D because when the stone gets on the beam the other stone will not fly back because it weighs more and instead will fly a little to the left as the beam stops mid air xD

D is safe unless he's retarded and doesn't get down

If B dies, C also dies because to lift the stone to that level where it rolls towards B will definately kill C

Good point, I didn't consider that.

If D is a brainlet faggot like OP, then only A will survive.

The radius of the stone block is 2*pi.
The length of the downhill path is 5 which is just a little short of 2*pi but bugger than pi, which is needed for D to survive. Thus, D dies.

Assuming the gravity is at act (since the people are alive and not floating away), and that stone blocks are of same density and thickness (in the dimension we cant see from picture), we can conclude that the hollow block weights less than the full one, therefore C, B and A will not die.

Tl dr
D dies

Can't D just duck into the crevice?

They all die eventually

He can't, under the assumtion that he can't.

No one. E is a soygoy who is too weak to get the stone to move.

The "stone" on the see-saw can't move. It is glued to the see-saw. Otherwise, it'd be resting against the wall instead of being a few inches from it.

Kek

/thread
everyone else would be killed by the sphinx
It doesn't ask who is killed by the stone, it asks who dies.

D and C because the cutout isn't in the right place and the seasaw breaks.

>stone is 2 × 10 31 kg

As soon as E pushes the stone, his arms are sucked inside, then his torso, then his head, then his entire body. The stone continues sucking up all matter in the vicinity including A, B, C, and D.

tl;dr assume the stone has mass of a black hole, and everyone is dead

>can't die if not alive
It never explicitly said any of them were alive to begin with. Maybe a few of them are mannequins, or republicans.

Assuming both stones have the same density, it probably won't even lift the stone previously in the seesaw since it weighs less.

Anyway the pic sucks ass and is intentionally ambiguous precisely to stir up meaningless discussion. This kind of shit belongs in pop-sci FB pages

When the stone reaches the seesaw, it'll have enough momentum to carry on over the little chock meant to stop it, roll over the other stone and then kill the guy at B.

Probably kills D as well.

Nobody. The stone is not round, so it will not roll more than half the way. Maybe D if it still carries enough inertia to break his neck, but I doubt it.

Maybe the snapshot was taken while that stone on the beam was rolling down brainlet

Only D dies. Since the 2 apparently spherical in nature stones are approximately the same size, then the lever system that determines C's death will not tip over in the other direction since the stone that is being pushed has a hole in it and is therefore lighter than the other stone. Due to the ramp changing angle to a horizontal, any downward force that could make up for that will be mostly lost (assuming minimal bouncing).

Are you even trying?

>not masses given
>not meters given
i'm gonna asume only c but probably d also

>The radius of the stone block is 2*pi.
circumference
>The length of the downhill path is 5 which is just a little short of 2*pi but bugger than pi, which is needed for D to survive.
The distance that the stone will roll towards the head is almost exactly a full turn, but the it starts with the gap facing up so
>Thus, D dies.
is correct

The only one that has a chance of dying in D, even then probably not. He could just duck and assuming that the other spherical stone is heavier or the same weight as the the stone being pushed there wouldn't be enough force for C to die. On top of that it doesn't even make sense why A and B are even there. Unless somehow the stone bounced they would die. Otherwise in the most likely scenario no one dies.

>assume the stone has mass of a black hole
so i can assume it has any mass i want?
retard

Manlet D is decapitated by the slicing action.
C is flattened as ball 1 launches ball 2 into a where it ricochets off of A and falls on B, squishing ball 2 to critical mass and E dies from the fallout.

autistic man here

need more info

is it a ball or a cylinder?

also, whats the coefficient of friction of a sack of liquid bone and flesh being crushed by a ball

OP provide info and I'll load all the variables into my "simulation".

Almost an evenly distributed mass sphere (minus the hole)
Fs = .4 Fk = .15

this lol

Diameter of stone is 2*pi or 6.28

Distance from bottom of stone at E to top of ramp: .5
Distance down ramp: 5
Distance from bottom of ramp to D: About .75
Total distance to D: about 6.25, same as diameter of stone.
=> Stone is in same orientation (hole on top) when it reaches D, so D gets crunched.

Distance from D to edge: about 1.25
Distance from edge to small ramp on seesaw: about 2
That is about 3.25, or half of the diameter of the stone. The hole will be over the little ramp on the seesaw, so it will keep rolling until it hits the bottom stone, stopping there.
A and B are safe.

They all die

>it will go at a constant speed
What is g

E starts to push the stone but realizes it is sticky too late. He is flipped over the stone and crushed, which offsets any mathematical approach to stating D lives. Also the stones slick with E' s blood slides as much as rolls. The stone continues on to land on the lever killing C. This launches the other boulder into the air because nobody said how heavy these were. It then crushed A and bounces back into B, killing everyone but OP.

>republicans
why the homophobia?

a letter