Other urls found in this thread:

tutorial.math.lamar.edu
youtube.com/user/misterwootube
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMLnubJLPuw0dzD0AvAHAotW
explorer.opensyllabusproject.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>roastieposting

put up or shut up

Professor Leonard and PatrickJMT for math.
Leonard for long lectures. JMT for quick explanations and examples.

Jeff Hanson for Engineering Statics/Dynamics/Solids.
Mostly quick videos. 8-20 minutes focused on solving example problems.

Michel van Biezen for EVERYTHING. He covers a huge range of math, physics, and engineering. Also short videos focused on specific examples.

>Woman
>Claims to have BEng from MIT
>Teaches basic high school calculus
>Puts herself on camera instead of narrating a workthrough video.
>Wears makeup and revealing dress.
>'Muhh pls subscribe beta-user'

It's faster to read. Why bother with videos?

Yes for Van Biezen. The man is a genius desu I wish I had him as an irl lecturer.

This.

Pauls maths notes are all you need for most undergrad courses desu.

tutorial.math.lamar.edu

PBS Infinite Series and PBS Space Time

Michel can biezen is so underrated

>Pauls maths notes are all you need for most undergrad courses desu.

It can be really hard tracking down exactly what you need there, though.

youtube.com/user/misterwootube

This guy is pretty comfy, he always tries to make you intuitively understand something rather than just remembering a bunch of rules.

He has a playlist on classical mechanics too.

Fun fact, she's married to a black guy.

How do you know this? Source?

I just made it up, but if you got upset at the thought of her being married to a black guy you should go back to /pol/.

Those are the only channels I follow religiously.

KEK.

Why do all intelligent math nerds have the autism look? Does the autism not even spare beautiful math nerds like her?

>he doesn't know capitalised 'cuck' gets filtered to KEK

Awesome. Thanks anons

Channel 5

fuck off back to Afghanistan

>meth & science
>youtube

what's next, math & science tv series? math & science instagram profiles? math & science snapchat? god damn fucking niggers I would shoot you like fucking ducks

those things already exist. are you afraid of math and science becoming too mainstream, user?

what GPA do I need to get a grill like this

i would integrate my parts into her if you catch my drift

That jewish body though

The one that doesn't make you an autist.

+1

what did user mean by this?

Organ donation.

3blue1brown makes really good mathsvisualization

PBS space time is good.

Not sure if it's best tire, but veratasium has a few good videos on breaking down science related topics.

PatrickJMT and my nigga Michel Van Biezen.

This

Really amazing for Linear Algebra.

>learning how to write backwards for the subs
like a prostitute

these videos annoy me so much why cant she just write normally, cant even focus on the math cause it looks so strange. anyway i like blackpenredpen for math

Math doctor bob and XylylyX for learning new topics. 3blue1brown for "fun" math videos with nice animations.

wow you are the quintessential brainlet

>Wears makeup and revealing dress.
>revealing dress
Are you kidding me? Probably actually.

if you need this video, then the only way you'll pay some attention is by having a chick in the video

Numberphile, unironically

It's a good way to get an intro into math concepts you may never have heard of.

The Catsters were decent last time I checked too

I can see cleavage and boob. My gf wouldn't wear that.

Frederic Shuller, Hirosi Ooguri
Great lectures, very accessible

Kek.
I literally make a living tutoring people who failed classes because they tried learning from youtube.

Spot the jealous fag losing business to youtube lol.
It's a good way to supplement your lectures, reading, and practice.
Deal with it, luddite.

thank you based user

Hearing the human voice activates more neurons, leads to more understanding, and is more fun and comforting

>losing business to youtube
If anything, it amplifies it. Seriously.
First question I always ask is "what resources did you use so far" and nowadays it's always this one video lecture series popular in my country.
Then I pull out a book that has almost 30 editions and is updated every year by a bunch of college professors and "wow sensei you make things so easy". Geez, I must have some mad teaching skills, don't I? It can't be because they've polished it to the limits of perfection when it comes to teaching college students, can it?
>It's a good way to supplement your lectures, reading, and practice.
Of course it is, and I totally agree! There are a ton of resources online that can help you get out of a pickle if you're on your own or help you deepen your understanding, except that's not how they're used. They are the main dish, not the supplement.
Internet is not only roses. It also has a very dangerous side to it which people pretend to have under control, but they don't; there isn't a more distracting thing than a machine connected to the internet which you are forced to use. Sometimes I have a feeling people get results with me not because of the help I give them but because there is someone to watch over them and make sure they do their job for two consecutive hours.
Not to mention learning on your own is quite paradoxical. To know what to learn you need a prior knowledge of the subject. Sure you have all of those great resources out there, but will you know what to look for, which are appropriate for you and which to trust? There has to be an elastic feedback loop between a teacher and a student to ensure quality, quantity and a reasonable time it'll take to learn a material.

KEK

>It's a good way to supplement your lectures, reading, and practice.
If you do that you would not need those videos in the first place.

More, these make me kek

I might be a lost cause of a misogynist but I can't learn from a woman more beautiful than like 6/10.

I can learn from old men and ugly girls, the youtube video can't hold my attention and in class I wouldn't be able to submit myself to learning as I'd question (to myself) whether she knows what she's talking about and likely wouldn't ask questions because that would be seeding authority to her (admitting she is better than me).

Like if she was my boss at work it would feel demeaning to have to answer to her or owe her an explanation.

I suppose I'm a bastard for assuming my position of superiority when I see a pretty (well not ugly) girl.

reading it activates more almonds brainlet

Norman Wildberger

>polished it to the limits of perfection when it comes to teaching
Shitty omnicalc trash

>I might be a lost cause of a misogynist
maybe you're just a virgin?

wtf is omnicalc

How miserable are you ?

I see how that would be a go to response but it is not the case.

I've had quite a bit of pussy in my life; out of high school I joined the army where between legitimate girls I picked up at bars and actual prostitutes I have fucked hundreds of girls. I then went on to get my masters in EE from a local state university where I pounded 18 - 19 year old freshmen girls just about every other night.

I then got a job at one of the larger DoD contractors where I make $300k a year and for a bit was smashing pussy left and right.

Now I'm with my fiance and will be getting married next spring.

But..... When a woman is appointed in a position of authority I cannot follow that authority, I must demonstrate my superiority and fight her at every step for dominance when men put in that position I would have no problem learning from and working for.

(Cool story bro.)
Why not?

>where I make $300k a year
I can believe everything you said but this.

so, who's this girls channel?

>Look at math course sylabusses from top unuiversities
>Write down the topics
>Go through the notes and exercises while reading the assigned text book
I mean, if you starting on your own with no direction then yeah

t. ahmed with no gf

KEK

Systematic Classification of Life

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMLnubJLPuw0dzD0AvAHAotW

Ongoing series of videos explaining cladistics. I recommend it especially because most people are only familiar with Linnean taxonomy which is also still taught in schools instead of cladistics.

8x8 nigga

Numberphile.

>course sylabusses
Obligatory explorer.opensyllabusproject.org/

>autism look
Maybe you are just projecting? I don't see what you're seeing man

just how much test did she get as a fetus? her shoulders and manhands are distracting. look at that jawline *whistles softly*

But she's perfect

the combined sum of your gpa and dick size in inches needs to be 10

found the pedo

Vihart

awesome

aoflex
GraduatePhysics
They aren't youtubers, though, just youtube channels full of talks by scientists.

madman

666 rule

6 ft, 6 figures, 6 pack

Lol don't believe you

I always wonder if Veeky Forums considers them popsci tier

the true beta here is actually you user

is that so you can figure out whether you should enjoy them or not user

>nobody posting actual math/science channels

Institute for Advanced Study
Simons Institute
Microsoft Research
Hausdorff Center for Mathematics
Institute Henri Poincaré
Centre International de Recontres Mathématiques

They target a large audience not necessarily familiar with high-school tier science so yes, obviously they are pop science.

to be honest i enjoy them regardless of the board perception, just being curious

>Math & Science Youtube
You have to be 18 to post here.

this.

I enjoy AVE and EEVblog

Ave is more of engineering rather than full on scientific. hes still cool though.

PatrickJMT is the best among the best.

>EEVblog
Great electronics knowledge
But he's a shrill annoying sperg

Sounds about right

I agree. I really enjoyed his videos on the Dixie tube subscriber counter design. But his voice does get grating after a while

>>tfw no million dollar baby
Them broad shoulders going to waste baka

>almost 100 posts
>no mention of njwildberger

>njwildberger
Who REALly cares?

>thinking dick size matters
I have a 7 inch Wang which will never be touched. I don't know how GPA is calculated (ausfag) but I'd definitely be above 3

Yes. XylylyX and 3b1b are based.