American biology teachers have to give a disclaimer and a safe space to christcucks before starting the chapter on...

>American biology teachers have to give a disclaimer and a safe space to christcucks before starting the chapter on Evolution
Why is this still done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fluorescent_protein#Transgenic_pets
youtube.com/watch?v=KfVS-npfVuY
youtube.com/watch?v=g6tWf-VCURs
youtube.com/watch?v=xxyOTFQFWQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because evolution isn't proven to be true on a microscale nevermind a macroscale over millions of years, and the bible mentions dinosaurs despite being written before the first known recorded discovery of fossils.

Surely you jest.

>Click here

>and the bible mentions dinosaurs despite being written before the first known recorded discovery of fossils.

no it doesn't it mentions dragons which are symbols
he is joking, they absolutely do not do this in most states especially blue states. If you get into an argument about evolution you'll be thrown out of class

In flyover and dixie country this is still a thing though.

>Buhcuz evuhlooshun is steel a theee-reeey and it cant hold no candle to the wuhrd of Gawd, what yu still think we came fruhm monkeys? how come there's monkeys still around then?

No, God rhetorically names Behemoth and Leviathan as two creatures he had created when speaking to Job, describing them in ways that no extant creature exhibits but ironically similar to dinosaurs - creatures that lived during the time of Job.

>We can literally make monsters in laboratories using principals derived from the study of evolutionary genetics.
>Evolution is not proven.

When God transmorphagates you some glowing cats we will talk.

:D

pic related

friendly reminder there's no evidence: historical or otherwise, that supports the notion of a major exodus of kikes across the desert and by extension, a zombie jew rising from the dead.

Things that never happened for $400, Alex

These people all look like half breeds with injun blood.

Theres more evidence for religious account than not and you've got to be a tremendpus breinlette to disagree with that.

Are you really saying evolution hasn't been proven on a microscale? I know this is probably bait, but it got me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fluorescent_protein#Transgenic_pets

Why are people this ignorant of basic science on Veeky Forums?

The glowing kitten is actually real. They contain jellyfish genes that code for GFP.

bait

>Theres more evidence for religious account than not and you've got to be a tremendpus breinlette to disagree with that
Did you have an aneurysm whilst writing this sentence you brainule?

>His Goats Don't Even Produce Biosteel.

Alright. Don't believe me. However, we can make holograms in the very air. What makes you think we can't unleash more elaborate structures in the physical?

youtube.com/watch?v=KfVS-npfVuY

youtube.com/watch?v=g6tWf-VCURs

nice trips. also what can you expect from mustard race who also coincidentally don't accept evolution

>>______.
>are you saying ______?
>ha top meme my friend!

Oh, I am sorry, did I scare you? Too much like "Magic" for you?

Kukukukuku~

youtube.com/watch?v=xxyOTFQFWQ0

So is it irony that you believe animals have been genetically modified to glow in the dark despite knowing glow in the dark dyes exist?

I thought you were scientists! Yet instead you just mindlessly believe an obvious lie.
Truly hamazing.

Is it really going to take chimeras to convince you this is real? Will it literally take creating cat girls and monsters? Or will you all just spry it away as "Muh Demons!!!" and go back to your old way of thinking?

You literally can't genetically engineer anything. You're literally roleplaying right now.

>looking up to sakimitrash

Go back to plebbit, it's not 2010 anymore on Veeky Forums

I never got a disclaimer, which is surprising since I'm in Texas
Was funny to see triggered Christcucks though

I bet you're okay with hate-speech safe spaces though, aren't you

Americans still haven't outgrown religion and witch hunts. Hostile ignorance is their way of life.

Because /sci is under attack and the mods are in collusion.

Lol - I can't imagine being this ignorant. Probably bait, but good for a laugh.

Selective breeding is not genetic engineering. Have you accifentally survived being microwaved or is therr a better reason you don't believe in God?

Bruh, I've done pretty basic genetic engineering in a lab. Are you autistic?

It happens in Canada too.

No you haven't.

>saying this unironically when you can purchase copyrighted genetically modified pets in your local pet store