Define "chad".

Not in the books
Nor was Hermoynee good looking

Hollywood etc

C.H.A.D.
Charming Handsome Asshole Dude

Harry's so damn hairy. I'd fuck him.

I miss /fitlit/

I miss the innocence of childhood and sun-baked afternoons watching cartoons and playing soccer with friends whose loyalty was impossible to even question

I never had that.

why is Veeky Forums so fucking shitty right now

this hurt my heart. i couldn't tell if you had written it or not so i googled it. i'm still sad, but this made me chuckle.

About the time when sports became more important than make-believe my true childhood ended.

Did you somehow miss how he couldn't ask a single girl to the prom or how he ended up with the school bicycle despite being literally a celebrity? The guy was a beta if I've ever seen one.

>gets rejected by a chink girl
>marries the first girl he dates
yes, chad material

Does anyone else think My Immortal is better than actual Harry Potter. MI at least makes me laugh.

Why the FUCK do you think this post belongs on Veeky Forums? If I see you making a post as horrible as this again then I will ruin your FUCKING life.

I wish i could go back...

>nerdy glasses
>bullied throughout childhood
>only had two gfs in his entire life
>still a virgin at 17
No. Even being a sports jock is not enough to make him a chad.

the real question is was snape the ultimate cuck?

Neither I and here I am.

/fitlit/ emerge effects.

>locked in a cupboard his entire childhood
he had basically no social skills and had to make friends with the "dregs" of society. he probably fucked hermione at least once and definitely cheated on ginny with some rando wizard at the ministry but that's about it

Because you're on Veeky Forums.

Yes, but he also made a mistake as a human being and tried to correct it. Lily however, was a fucking piece of shit.