Men

Why does everything boil down to mere dick measuring contest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least it's simpler and more honest than the weird little social games women play.

If you had a nice big hard cock you would measure it all the time too

youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU&t=7s

No doubt about that.
It's not about a big penis specifically, I'm more talking about I'm better than you shit that's ever so avid here of all places.
Will take a look, thanks.

>of all places
What's that supposed to mean?

You tell me.

>here
If you mean "here", why did you say "everything"?

No wonder others think they're better than you.

Why wouldn't it?

I mentioned this, because Veeky Forums is place filled with random strangers and somehow people are trying harder and harder to appear better than the other one just to impress a stranger. That seems quite odd to me, desu.

Are you honestly implying that you expected people into literature would NOT be egotistical show-offs? Fuck man, get a grip.

Men are such idiots

Why would anyone want to appear worse?

I get why someone would that, but why do it on a anonymous forum of all things? Doing that on reddit has more sense, since you can actually make some use of it, but why try impressing random faggots, just for your own sadistic pleasure?
Why lie on a anonymous forum made to discuss anime?

Why wouldn't anyone do whatever one wants?

I'm more interested in their reasoning, is that sadistic pleasure they acquire in charming some NEET that satisfying?

>just for your own sadistic pleasure

I think this explains why I do what I do. It isn't really that I want you to be impressed by me, I just want you to feel bad about yourself.

Why assume the reader of a post takes it seriously enough to believe its contents?

So you're saying you have no conception of personal intellectual pride outside of interpersonal domination or utility.

Are you a female?

>I just want you to feel bad about yourself
So, you basically want to diminish the other guy for being a pleb? Been there done that, gets quite bothersome when you spawn a legion of faux elitists repeating your words without any form of thought in doing so.
I definitely love doing that, but I just want to know why I find it so pleasureful.

What sort of deeper reasoning or justification do you imagine that you need?

Pride. Competition. Trial by fire. Proof of worth. Functional victory.

In the end your question is a personal one. Why ask us? Think for yourself and if you find something, share it with us.

You idiot, we're trying to impress ourselves. So are reddit shits, it's just less direct.

reddit has user names and their "fame" or whatever karma system is supposed to be actually tracks the affection you're getting from random faggots online, unlike here. On Veeky Forums this seems quite futile, though there's also more pleasure to be had from it, I assume.

> I'm more talking about I'm better than you shit that's ever so avid here of all places.
Indeed it is. Other boards have better kinship and their bantz is in good nature

Because the boy with the biggest pee pee gets to put his pee pee in vagoo

>woman sees that someone is better than them
>WELL THEYRE SHIT ANYWAYS

>man sees that someone is better than them
>try to improve and ultimately surpass them
Hmm I wonder why the patriarchy exists

>woman sees coworker woman wearing the same dress that day
>never speaks to her again
wew lad chill out

Only with girls. I write for my own personal pleasure.

One man's bothersome is another man's lulz

>At least it's simpler and more honest than the weird little social games women play.
holy shit no, it is full of spooks and despair

women are far too pragmatic to fall for this idiocy

>>Hmm I wonder why the patriarchy exists
patriarchy exists because numales see that they are not relevant without it

>women are far too pragmatic

Said no one ever.

Penis measurement is not about penis's but something bigger
Life is by nature competitive, in many species such as humans the males are more physically competitive and the women more psychologically competitive. Competitiveness causes progress. Biological competition/progress is evolution.
So, in short, if we weren't measuring dicks we'd still be amoebas

I like this because it implies that we can measure evolutionary progress in dick measureingness.

everything boils down to grey mush and bones

Women rule over men by belittling their sexual abilities, ridiculing especially penis' length.

No, thats just our fantasy

The existence of the mgtow and red pill """movements""" seems would seem to disprove your second proposition entirely.

It's more than a little ironic that the modern woman has a manlier spirit than the modern man.

Because we like tools.

It's just how it looks to others. Internally, all I'm doing is just trying to reach my own potential. If that rubs against other's own pursuits of the exact same goal then so be it. I don't really go around trying to be competitive; it's just how it works because of pure ideology.

Because that's how our worthiness for love is evaluated by women.

;_;

/plebbit

This comment somewhat intrigues me and terrifies me

>mfw, we'll never get a LL Xena reboot nor her as Wonder Woman
I feel your pain, brother.

It's true though. Once you get over the fact that women are superficially more emotional, you'll realize that they are far less spooked than men. They care about protecting and providing for themselves and their kids. Everything else is a means to that end, even and especially their male partners. You know I'm right.

It's about having a thought and being like
>yeah that thought is fucking awesome, if people agree OR disagree that just shows how clever my post was
Reddit is all about up votes, Veeky Forums is all about reactions.