Traffic Cone Jokes

Let's see whether it's possible to turn something as mundane as traffic cones fun:

Come up with a joke about traffic cones,
or
Change a quote you like to be about traffic cones.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=traffic cones&search_op=op
warosu.org/lit/thread/S3635126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you call a faggot with a traffic cone up his ass?

Well-adjusted.

a mathematician cordons off an area and calls it a conic section.

Traffic cones are not mundane. They are interestingly colored, they are small tools that control millions of tons of speeding metal. Every single day traffic cones save thousands and thousands of lives.

The joke here isn't traffic cones, it's you.

Two traffic cones were out flying. One said to the other:
-Hey, you've got a dick in your ear.
-What?
-You've got a dick in your ear.
-WHAT!?
-YOU'VE GOT A DICK IN YOUR EAR.
-I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I'VE GOT A DICK IN MY EAR.

>"Traffic cone of traffic cones!" says the Preacher
>"Traffic cone of traffic cones! All are traffic cones."

>Come up with a joke
How?
How does humour even work? What are some established theories of humour I could look into to improve my jokecraft?

Nevermind, autists aren't good with humor

warosu.org/lit/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=traffic cones&search_op=op
warosu.org/lit/thread/S3635126

No, we autists are examples for great humour.

trafficrun, past 5th and Broadway, from swerve of street to bump of speed, brings up by a bituminis circulus of circulation back to Cone Castle and environs.

I like this one. Fits with the autism theme.

This.

Traffic cones do their job of protecting people whether it's raining or snowing, whether it's freezing cold or scorching hot outside, whether they get spat, pissed or written on by malcontents, whether angry youths kick and bash them to destruction, they are out there, in the danger zone where people can die, all without ever demanding a "thanks" or even saying a single word of dissatisfaction.
They are our trusty, sturdy guardians of plastic.

Installing vlc media player

I thought it was actually pretty funny
>You will never shine, only reflect the brilliance of others. Others that resent your very existence, that grind their teeth at your very mention.

>You're not even a warning, you're a suggestion, a guideline, sometimes so insignificant that man has to adorn you with bright flashing lights just so people will notice you.

>People write jokes about the things they love and the things they hate, equally. Nobody ever wrote a joke about a traffic cone.
Even in crowds, you are alone; and that is how you will eventually perish. Alone, burned into pollution, your final act a repulsive full stop on your meaningless, pitiful existence.

>tfw this thread was made by a traffic cone assmad about no one making traffic cone jokes

"dissecting humor is like dissecting a frog. it tends to die in the process".

A Soviet man is dressed all in orange, standing stock-still in the road. An MGB officer walks up to him and demands to know if this is some kind of joke, as it looks like he's wasting state resources on a mundane task.

The man indignantly replies, "I'm a traffic cone. Traffic cones are not mundane. They are interestingly colored, they are small tools that control millions of tons of speeding metal. Every single day traffic cones save thousands and thousands of lives.

The joke here isn't traffic cones, it's you."

The man is arrested and hauled off to a prison camp for twenty-five years. His wife remarries and forgets him.

kek

Fucking kek.

>Traffic cones are not mundane. They are interestingly colored, they are small tools that control millions of tons of speeding metal. Every single day traffic cones save thousands and thousands of lives.
>The joke here isn't traffic cones, it's you.
Is this a new copypasta?

Those frogs have to come from somewhere. Someone has to breed them, because just looking for them in nature is both inefficient and dependent on luck. I prefer to understand where they come from to make my own luck.

This is from the last traffic cone thread. Try to keep up.

This cracked me up