Number theory exam

>number theory exam

>Data structures final in the morning
>Haven't done the majority of the labs or projects, the only assignments in the class due to medical reasons
>spent all weekend making shitty flashcards on quizlet that don't help at all
>watching Pajeets explain C++ on youtube to study
help

If you are at the undergraduate level in the US higher ed system, what the fuck is going to be difficult on that exam? Some Quadratic Reciprocity? Multiplicative functions? Continued Fractions? Seriously come on. And yes I know took the b8.

>programming is le hard
suicide.

>his number theory course doesn't go into algebraic number theory or elliptic curves
what a hilarious post

>tfw done with finals and home for break

Feels so free boys

>learning a semester's worth of content in a few hours is easy
kys

>a semester's worth
it's a week's worth at best. learn it.

I do that every term kek

kill me

succ

I do too, and I'm sick and tired of it

What is the best study strategy? I don't have time to do the full projects, although I got all the right code from a friend

Guarantee if I posted a first quarter or second quarter assignment from my Uni’s c++ class you couldn’t do it.

idk man wing it, I always survive serendipitously
I'm pretty much invincible

Scratch that, a second quarter PYTHON assignment that you take in your first year. Veeky Forums likes shit on CS majors and their programming courses when they couldn’t even complete the assignment themselves.

I do this every semester and although I haven't failed yet, I can't take any more Cs

>He can't get As without trying
You're not going to make it.

laughing my fucking ass off at you thinking i'm still in undergrad
laughing EVEN HARDER that you think i'd struggle with an undergrad programming assignment

have fun failing your finals, kid; you deserve it

>procrastinating an entire semester's worth of material and not being able to learn it in a few hours because of my low IQ and poor decision-making skills is le hard
suicide.

my iq is 131 and my decision making is pretty shit-tier, and only gets worse as I grow older

epic

Bullshit.

My IQ is literally a 138, according to the WAIS-IV. You probably went to lecture like a brainlet.
state schooler detected

ok, are you serious? My study skills are shit. I have no idea how I'd even go about learning that much shit in a few hours. The class is pretty brainlet- tier but I have a garbage attention span and waning motivation

it's memes calm down
i go to UCLA and that shit's impossible there. they probably indirectly absorbed the material by doing HW and whatnot

Anyone who actually waits until the last week or day to learn the material shouldn't even be in uni.

>i have a high IQ
>i go to a prestigious private school
>but i can't even pass my UNDERGRADUATE program monkey class
suicide.

yes, i'm serious
if you're struggling with a class what you should do is study progressively throughout the semester, taking the class seriously, instead of posting a pointless post in a stupid thread on a gay image board for faggots

settle down already you spastic state school eggplant

well I usually try to, but I've had a infection from surgery and I missed a shit ton of classes and assignments. But now here i am, with a final in 9 hours. Fortunately it looks like I need a 53 to get a B-, so we're good there

Grad school is actually easier.

I can tell you're not a grad student.

>says the undergrad

>t. undergrad

It's okay to be an undergrad, user. Just be honest.

just having a high IQ doesn't mean you will do well in tests, it takes hard work and dedication to do well your not born with the knowledge needed in these tests

It usually means you will learn the material significantly faster and have better reasoning skills. I am pretty smart, but I had a friend in high school who was pretty lazy but had an extraordinary memory and reasoning skills. He would do even less studying than me and still do pretty well, even with almost no outside information.

you must go to a shit tier uni brainlet

rip peace

>professor comes to class running
>"uh oh, hey, I just made this, I think it's a little bit long, maybe you won't be able to do everything, but do what you can"
>gives us the tests
>hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life, every question was math-olympiad level
>took me 45 fucking minutes to do one induction in one question
>answered 2 questions correctly
>got 2/10
>average of the class: 1.6/10, with the highest score being 4.0/10
>Activate turbo mode, start studying 4 hours a day every fucking day just for number theory
>60% of the students drop the class
>second exam
>incarnate fucking Euler during the test
>got a solid 7/10
>ended up with a D
>only 19% of the students passed

Fuck, it can be a D, but it surely tastes like an A. I'm proud of myself honestly.

Both of those really need a dedicated course, not tacked on to the end of modular arithmetic.

>Grad school is actually easier.
Because only the relatively smarter ones pass undergrad to move on to grad school

It's because classes don't really matter in grad school and so there's no reason to push.

Congrats man, hard work pays off!

You're just retarded. Undergrad is mostly boring bullshit, it's better to spend time pursuing your specialization than losing time in lectures, basically put minimal effort into any class that isn't useful to your field of specialization.
I didn't attend any classes, i spent whole semester learning prerequisites for R-projectivity from various textbooks and research articles i found on arxiv. Two days before exam i took notes from prof, copied them two times on paper and that was all my preparation for it. Got the best scores of all students on exam in all my classes. This still resulted in B's and C's because the exam is about 80% of grade, but it was obviously enough to ace the exam. YMMV, but i've been doing this throughout whole undergrad and i always aced the exams (except stats, i didn't do any preparation at all and barely ended up with D).
My mediocre grades were compensated by me being able to write prime bachelor's thesis and getting accepted to best programs just based on that. Nobody gives a fuck about your undergrad grades if you're writing papers on non-stable K theory of regular rings.

Out of curiosity, what is your IQ on a standard deviation of 15? I am curious how much of this amounts to concentration and study techniques and how much is natural intelligence. I'm the 131 person who posted earlier and I never get the lowest scores in the class, but I can't seem to do that well without at least a couple full days of preparation.

You're lucky you'll get your itch scratched because i went through educational facilities that are part of an ongoing research, i was measured 3 times, using stanford binet.
>5 years
IQ 151
>13 years
IQ 122
>18 years
IQ 113
I wouldn't assign IQ much weight when gauging individual's intellectual or academic potential. But when comparing populations, it obviously works to some extent.

>stanford binet
... is shit-tier evaluation.