I'm not smart but i know you guys do drugs. I have never done drugs...

I'm not smart but i know you guys do drugs. I have never done drugs. I bet you fags smoke weed or do shrooms or caffeine.

Am i right?

>fags
Why the homophobia?

im just used to saying fag.

Yeah lsd mostly

That doesn't explain why you're being homophobic friend.

Why the faggotry?

Is it bad for your health? Where do you get it?

>a smart person made me feel stupid today
>I came to /sci to confirm my theory about smart people being degenerate
>even if the smart people wont confirm my theory that makes me feel superior I will just assume they are liars

stupid people are too transparent.

I want to do some LSD but I don't have any acquaintances to find a trustworthy way to do it

We don't tolerate that here. Go back to le edit.

>We
>Somehow against using the word faggot
>has the nerve to send someone else to plebbit
>>>/hangyourselffaggot/

why am I drooling

Why the edge?

Why the faggotry?

You act like caffeine is illicit, lmao.

Being smart means understanding there is no other point to life, other to create and destroy or to Merely observe the changes going on around you.
Being smart means knowing the effects a chemical can have on your body and how your body can enjoy them
We are biological chemical computers

Op here, wayyy overthinking it. You overthink so much that i know you do drugs lol

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

Why are normies perpetual fucking teenagers?

Why would he come to Veeky Forums to survey smart people? That’s the biggest evidence that they’re stupid.

My own research

I did a bunch of drugs back when I was 15-17(LSD/Shrooms/various RCs/opiates/benzos/dxm/amphetamines) but I am not much of a drug user anymore. Weed very occasionally, maybe a beer or two very rarely, I tried ketamine earlier last year, did coke a week ago because a guy offered, but mostly I'm sober. In particular I would never take any psychedelics again, but I do still feel a lot of desire for amphetamines. Unfortunately I have no access to any

Sober >"mostly"
>inplying he would do druga if he had access

Why not psychs?

I smoke waaaaay too much weed.

It has gone from once a week to every night...

>weed
>every day, multiple times, when I'm just chilling at home not doing shit anyway.
>Physics PhD student, already passed the qualifying exam

Some people like to say weed makes you dumber, then I ask "If I had never smoked weed, do you think I would be like, Einstein?"

not whoever you were trying to responding to, but fuck off, fag.

WHO IS THIS EJACULATION GIRLACULATION

Just a preference I guess. I had some bad trips toward the end of my experimenting and times where it felt I'd lost my mind. I value my sanity too much, and I just prefer to keep my feet on the ground nowadays. Also I found out schizophrenia runs in my family and I watched my older brother snap overnight. It was a terrifying reminder of just how fragile the psyche is, and even though he recovered somewhat, he's still not the same anymore, he's seems sort of fried.

where in the fuck do you even get these drugs from?

should i do it user?

In high school, by chance I sat next to a drug dealer in one of my classes. The kid was loaded and lived in a mansion. I think he bought most of his drugs off of Silk Road. I forget how the relationship initially started, but he sold me weed for the first time, then he began to progressively offer me harder and harder drugs. I'm almost certain it was just a hilarious joke to him and his friends, sort of a fun game of seeing "how far will this weird kid go". Degrading to be sure, but I tolerated it because it was the only way I'd ever get access to those substances. Once I got immersed enough I just met all kinds of drug users and gained other drugs through them. I have 0 friends nowadays but I have a sibling who is incredibly connected in the cities drug scene so I just buy whatever I want from him and his friends.

Everything is online now, retard

I study math and I smoke weed about 3 times a month. It's just to chill out and clear my mind. You can almost go crazy if you only do math for a week.

>shrooms or caffeine
lol, but still yes to both actually

LSD is good for you