I want to believe in God, what do i read?

I want to believe in God, what do i read?

My diary desu

And read the Bible and start going to mass, friend.

>I want to believe in God, what do i read?
why

this tbqhwyfamalamadingdong
I say this as a religious person myself: if your reasons are pseudish don't waste your time. Find the right reasons and you'll probably already know the answer.

Autolobotomies for dummies

What type of God are you after

>pic
Cooba?

Also if you 'want to believe' then you already do. It's kind of perfect like that since it's self-evidently not based on human ability or strength that way and doesn't give the false impression of self-sufficiency

"Aquinas," by Feser.

read these

Start with the Greeks. They will make that question laughable.

Do a leap of faith IRL

Shvetashvatara Upanishad and Bhagavad-Gita.

>Lunatic, Liar, or Lord? :^)

It amazes me that christcucks take Mere Christianity seriously and put it forth as a profound apology.

Study Physics
Read Aristotle, Aurelius, Epictetus, Descartes

Realize it is impossible to be both rational and imagine a God that is caring, but that a God necessarily exists. Read shit like Aquinas, Leibniz, and the Bible if you want delusion

Read yourself.

If God exists he will convince you.

>Physics
t. Brainlet

>I read Dawkin's talking points: the post

Tbqh you need to stop reading about God full stop, let the emptyness fill in and come what may.

Nigger Descartes thought God was good.

How do they keep those cars running? Cuban mechanics must be amazing.

Third worlders in general seem to be better at fixing things.

Third worlder here. Brazil is specially known for Jeitinho Brasileiro, google it if you wanna.

Is this what you mean?

Do something that causes significant brain damage, then Start reading the bible and going to church.

Samuel Johnson
Thomas Browne
Cardinal Newman
Nabokov's autobiography

>brain damage
You'd be the experts on that tbqh

>The Reason for God
Left me disappointed to be honest. The argument against atheism is "you might be wrong". Well, duh. Then it's a rundown of theology 101.

nassim taleb

then get into more mathematics

not trolling

I've lost all faith in Christianity. Oddly enough, I believe in God still, but as something impartial to my existence. What should I read?

see

Augustine is Manichaean trash. Don't bother with it.

You should pray for faith.

What would be the point of this if I believe that they would go unheard?

God will hear your prayer whether or not you believe that He will.

The Blackwell Companion to Natural Theology is great. William Lane Craig is one of my favorite apologists.

>christians are such betas that they have to say sorry for their religion

Bullshit he is. He talks about how sick and twisted their religion is in Confessions. That's why you read it first, you retard. He became a Christian in his 30s. He gave up on Manichaeism and astrology after meeting Faustus in his 20s.

we're just canadian

Nothing, the way to faith requires faith in itself and reading scripture and attending services can't make you leap to faith.

Reading is shown to help with cognitive abilities such as comprehension and focus.

You have to feel God my good man.

>literature
>depicts theology

>blackwell companion to natural theology

i saw the audiobook of that on a torrent tracker recently, those blackwell companion things are pretty dank but i figured it would be a bunch of "why did god allow the holocaust to happen" bullshit, is it actually not awful? should i cop it?

The news.

No. I was very impressed; a good amount of it went over my head. I'm no lightweight either.

>I want to believe in God, what do i read?
As little as possible?