Tfw aced my PhD without studying

>tfw aced my PhD without studying

try again when you actually know what a phd is

^this

you don't ace a PhD. the coursework you take in your first two years doesn't mean anything in the long run lol

You've both outed yourselves and you don't even understand why.

cool story bro. here's another (you). i hope you feel validated now

No, PhDs from shitty for-profit "universities" don't count. Actual PhDs involve research. Not passing an exam.

You've both embarrassed yourselves a second time, along similar lines, and you persist in not understanding why.

t. bored Ph. D.

you've made another cringe post, and still fail to understand why. im also bored so here's another (you). btw i have a phd also, not that it matters

>states that he has a phd
>states that it doesnt matter

t. contradicting retard

t. didn't ace phd

Thats not a contradiction you brainless fuck.

Actually, the possbility exists that the other Ph. D. is privately aware of the inescapable conclusion of nihilism, which would go some distance towards valildating his education (smart people tunnel into this dead-end because it's where the world leads).

T. the other-other Ph. D.

Good job, what's your PhD in?

Memeology

Horribleness

Can't believe you fell for the memeology meme. Memetics is where the real money is at. 300k starting, easy.

Another cringeworthy brainlet memetics, can't do anything. Memegineering is the only solid choice for folks with 130+ IQs

>Memegineering
Surprised you found time to post in between sucking all those dicks. Anyway, Meme Science is where the smart talent is headed these days.

And here we have two people who originally hated each other, who have now found friendship among the memeness
Tell Veeky Forums that you're thankful

kys autistic 9gaglet

OP has written his thesis on digital stimulation of the prostate and it's potential for producing more powerful ejaculations.
It took 4 years of research with numerous Filipina child prostitutes reaching up his anus with their small greased hands and squeezing his prostate like a lemon.
He's been awarded tenure at Berkeley where there's intense interest in this field of study.