He only reads but doesn't write

>he only reads but doesn't write

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxTRCPKFltE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic related

it pisses me off how bad he is at reading teleprompters. like just put it on a piece of paper and read from that on the podium, he is not fooling a damn soul.

>only reads to say he read said book

I sort of do this

writing is for brainlets

Sounds like a waste of time. In time it would take me to write one painfully generic poem I could read 10 good ones written by men who dedicated their lives to it.

Faggot

it's good like that. most people can only write shit.

>he writes but doesn't get published

Hasn't he written like eight books?

nvm, I just looked it up, it's more like 19.

yes, better than who read and write only shit

*ghost-written
Drumpf himself can barely produce a tweet

I write but never read. go figure.

Any dullard with an ear for rhythm can write poetry

I only write to sort out my own thoughts in a word document or something. I never go any further than that though

must be shit

your mum liked my writing last night. she also liked my penis in case you were wondering.

yes, she likes scat

Not even to meme on an anime imageboard?

wew

>he only reads but doesn't write

That's a really awkward, redundant sentence. Not much point writing if you can't write well.

>Not much point writing if you can't write well.

dude you OBVIOUSLY don't write or have never enrolled in a writing course nor joined a writing club/group. everyone's first drafts are shit. everyone starts out as shit. the great writers write (practice) every day whether it turns into a useful story or not.

writing is like sculpting. it's a craft that you fine-tune and learn as you chip away at it.

>he never reads non-fiction

Are you lit fags really this stuck up? Who gives a shit if you don't write 99% of the shit that lit writes is garbage and couldn't make it anywhere near a bookstore

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=gxTRCPKFltE

>Veeky Forums will REEE against this

Most people's writing is shit, and remains so regardless of classes and practice--and even if your writing is great, getting published and selling a single copy is a lottery game. Besides, between the U.S., U.K., and Canada, over a half-million titles are being published a year lately. The one thing we do not have is a shortage of fucking reading material. And that brings us to the Authors Guild survey. Just over 1,400 full- and part-time writers took part in a 2015 survey, the Guild's first since 2009. There has been a 30 percent decline in author income since then and more than half of the respondents earned less than $11,670 (the 2014 federal poverty level) from their writing related income. Even if you don't care about money, that means almost nobody will read you even if you get published. Encouraging more people to enter that fool's game is just cruel.

Nice damage control, pussy

Yet some draw landscapes well naturally, and not long ago men sailed without compasses. There is a correct way to do things and sometimes people do it naturally. Other times people do the things wrongly and need instruction.

Unless that was b8

You know a lot of people who work for donald trump have come out and said that he doesn't actually read anything and gets all of his information from the television, you know that right? I actually know a famous architect who once contracted for trump and he confirmed to me that donald trump doesn't actually read. There was a pretty interesting video on it by david pakman.

You either write for yourself or for others. In other to write for others, you need an audience, for which you need to be talented. You're not
In other to write for yourself, you need to enjoy the process of writing. The process of writing is not pleasurable, or at least not as pleasurable and gratifying, as, say, painting, or videogames.