Chemistry is not hard, its about good comprehension though but I cant seem to be bothered it doesnt appeal to me...

Chemistry is not hard, its about good comprehension though but I cant seem to be bothered it doesnt appeal to me. Maths and Physics however seem more interesting. Am I the only one whos this way fellas?

no you are the only person in the world who prefers math over chemistry

you know what I mean dont get all uppity on my ass nigga.

>Mathematically, alkenes and aldehydes are same because C=C implies C-C=0

OP I’m with you

Personally, fuck physics. I started chemical engineering and the physics part of it boned me into my grave. Couldn't be happier after switching to pure chemistry.
But that's just me

Daily reminder chemistry is just applied quantum physics

I thought I wanted to be biomed engineer, but ochem was the shittiest class I ever took. I hated it so much I switched to math.

What was so bad about it? It seems terrible to me desu

man fuck chemistry

Same here op. I'm taking chem physics and math and lost all motivation for chem. It's gotten to the point that most of it is just memorising instead of applying, although easy, gets tedious. Physics is just fun for me lol no reason to it it's just interesting. Math is just math, you learn instantly, it's some what satisfying.

>putting your feet on the seats
inconsiderate, nasty bitch

Yeah but her feet are gorgeous so its fine

bu...but, muh ochem

>chemistry is all about memorising
Lol did you not have labs in your brainlet university

Chemistry feels a lot like trial and error to me because there isn't a definitive answer to most problems. Have not taken quantum mechanics so maybe that's why. Math and physics can be much more straight-foward, but sometimes it just feels so meaningless and it makes me lose my motivation. Which is horrible if an exam is coming up and i found a new stash of sexy asian women

Holy shit my sides.

Chemistry us basically using formulas and rules without REALLY understanding why you are using theses rules.
And half of theses formulas and rules can't be used in a real context because they are often just simples approximations because chemistry enthousiastes are retarded in maths.
It can be interesting though.

I really liked Chem until Isomers and Enantiomers, I don't want to spend my life studying hydrocarbons

I love ochem but I fucking hate first year undergrad chemistry

most boring nonsense ever

>I hated it so much I switched to math

I think that bit, orgo is diametrically opposite to everything that math stands for, yet both require intuition

>Chemistry is not hard, its about good comprehension though

then you don't really know what chemistry is

>Isomers and Enantiomers, I don't want to spend my life studying hydrocarbons

you have no idea what you are talking about

I like her legs.