Why do so many retards still think the earth is flat ?

why do so many retards still think the earth is flat ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEDycfVoFaU
youtube.com/watch?v=y8mzDvpKzfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4xYacTu-E
youtube.com/watch?v=_XJcZ-KoL9o
youtube.com/watch?v=9tWK5ou1ziE
youtu.be/JalSUkondr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You answered your own question

why do so many retards save brainlet wojak images to their computer?

fucking unimaginative board meme
get a better inside joke, my dudes

>Not making your own wojak images

Prove that we live on a giant ball spinning 1,000mph in a vacuum... waiting

youtu.be/VEDycfVoFaU

This pisses me off. Just because you believe what other people tell you does not mean you are smart. This is a fact that people, especially Vox reading bug pieces of shit, are incapable of understanding: The average person who claims the earth is flat is smarter than the average person. They show some reasoning ability, which is better than the vast majority of people in history. Repeating what you read on twitter makes you the dumbest motherfuckers on earth. I doubt you even understand why the Earth must be round. You might have some tweets memorized, you might be able to use Google, but I sincerely doubt you have any advanced reasoning ability.

I hope you're not seriously implying that Flat Earthers have advanced reasoning ability

I am. More advanced than the average person. The average flat earther is much smarter than the average round earther.

Replies with video link?

Prove, the earth is a giant spinning ball in space... still waiting... or prove "Space" is NOT science fiction... waiting...

i am not wasting my time writing a long paragraph about why the earth is not flat and is round you would probably just fucking say some shit like >UUHHHH THAT IS FAKE EVIDENCE or > UUHHHH I NEED MORE PROF THAN THAT if you really do think the earth is flat then fine but you are retarded if that is the case

They don't. They're either trolling, or they're hired by some government agency to poison the well.

Critical Thinking is a skill. I have concluded by my own observations that Relative Density can explain why all objects rise and fall. Gravity is a HOAX force. Electromagnetism is the only FORCE that can be observed and detected. You've been fooled. We all have been fooled. We didnt bother to check...

Well, lets pretend you are Astrophysicist.
How would you prove the Earth is a giant ball spinning 1,000mph in a vacuum?

Conduct your experiment. Prove it to yourself... if you can?

>Relative Density can explain why all objects rise and fall.

then why is it that when you modulate the density of an object its weight does not vary proportionally?

also, buoyancy is a product of gravity.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8mzDvpKzfY

things float BECAUSE gravity is pulling on the medium around surrounding them. the only reason you accept the "relative density" argument is because you have zero understanding of how buoyancy and density even work.

> Electromagnetism is the only FORCE that can be observed and detected

false. it's just the easiest.It's not like more minute forces can't exist just because they're harder to detect. you're doing the equivelant of just sticking your fingers in your ears and going "LALALA NO SUCH THING AS GRAVITY"

You are super salty, cool your jets and think...

Why does an egg float in salt water, but sinks in fresh water? The egg didnt change, the medium surrounding it did.

Relative Density, Relative....density is what causes objects to rise and fall.

Gravity is a HOAX

well first off i would study the electromagnetic field i would eventually gain enough evidence that what is causing it is a giant ball shaped core in the earth spinning a little faster than the rest of earth creating friction and energy causing the field i would also team up with many scientists to send satellites into space and take pictures of the earth showing it has a curvature i would also look at something as simple as the moon and see it has curvature and look at every other fucking planet in the universe and see that they also do in fact have curvature thus i can conclude that the earth is round

Looks like some scp shit

What if your evidence says the magnetic field is flat and diverging from a single point at the North pole... Then what?

What's the name of that drink?

it's clear you have very little understanding of physics.

>The egg didnt change, the medium surrounding it did.

which is exactly what i said. things float and sink BECAUSE of gravity. did you even watch the video?

>Gravity is a HOAX

t. someone who has never done the Cavendish experiment. unlike you i was able to do it personally for a class. sorry bud, gravity exists.

Based on the contents I'd call it "clogged arteries, diabeetus and death float"

You find out satellites are not real, and all communication is handled by undersea cables and UHF skip... now what?

indoctrination by the indoctrinated.

well if there was no evidence that the earth was round from the photographs from the satellites then yes i would think the earth was flat but with the evidence then i must of done a miscalculation and done it again but realistically it would show the magnetic field diverging from the north and the south pole so i would not have this problem

>Well, lets pretend you are Astrophysicist.

lucky for you i actually am an astrophysicist.

>How would you prove the Earth is a giant ball spinning 1,000mph in a vacuum?

first we have to prove that it's likely that the earth is a ball. for that, lets look to the sun. we know that at any given time, the height (in degrees) at which the sun can be observed modulates directly with the observers latitude, such that a degree change in latitude corresponds to a degree change in the apparent position of the sun in the sky. on a flat earth, it would not be this way. on a flat earth, a degree change in latitude would correspond to a greater change at the equator than at higher latitudes, but that's not what we see.

so now that we know it's likely that the earth is a ball, we should go about determining the radius. in that case, all we would have do if take two points at some distance apart (north/south), and measure the difference in degrees at which the sun appears in the sky.

next, since we know that it's likely a ball, and we know the circumference of that ball, and we know that it takes about 24 hours to spin once, then we can know the speed at which any point on the ball is spinning. as it turns out, when you do these measurements, it turns out that the equator is spinning at roughly 1000 mph.

fyi, when you say "the earth is spinning at 1000 mph, it just makes you look stupid, and makes it seem like you don't know the difference between radial and angular speed. it's not the earth that spinning at 1000 mph, it's the equator.

well then there could be a chance that the earth is flat but satellites are real so this is not a problem

>You find out satellites are not real

except that you can clearly see hundreds of them every night if you aren't assaulted with light pollution.

>all communication is handled by undersea cables and UHF skip

and your proof of this is... ?

You claim Im wrong, but you cant explain why a simple egg will float or sink.

It is becoming obvious that YOU have no formal education, physics or otherwise. You claim GRAVITY is real, but you cant explain it, measure it or observe it.

You are blindly defending a world of fiction. You are mad because you are too proud to admit you dont know and too stupid to defend it.

>>it is

What weighs more?

10 grams of iron liquid
10 grams of iron solid
10 grams of iron gas

Same weIght, different VOLUME, right?
But how will these three things act in water? In air? In a vacuum?

it's obviously memery

those are just hills

I have deduced that transferable wormholes exist and can be artificially created by the lizard ruling class

>You claim Im wrong, but you cant explain why a simple egg will float or sink.

just because you can't infer the explanation from the givens doesn't mean that i'm wrong.

the reason an egg floats is because the difference in water pressure at the bottom of the egg and at the top of the egg is greater than the weight of the egg.

AKA the water wants that spot more than the egg does, so the water pushed the egg out of the way (upwards) that was an extremely simplified explanation but i suppose it will do.

>but you cant explain it,

just because you think it can't be explained doesn't mean that it can't be explained.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4xYacTu-E

it's probably too complex for you but you should still give it a show.

>measure it or observe it.

i already told you that i have personally measured gravity. it's called the Cavendish experiment.

I love these threads because I watch the cognitive dissonance of flat earthers get torn to pieces.

>I save brainlet wojaks

This isn't a comparable position. The point is that flat earthers can construct arguments, even if they are flawed So calling them stupid misses the point that they are smarter than most people who believe the earth is round.

Yeah, and fucking frog posts

what are you even trying to get at?

yes. same weight, different volume. however, less dense things like to sit on top of denser things.

even though a gas floats upward you can still measure its weight in a vacuum, like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XJcZ-KoL9o

Because if they never think about what's past the firmament

Show me a practical experiment of a solid sphere having water conform to its exterior due to its own gravitational pull. I will then take the globe model a little more seriously.

>Show me
no
>I will then take the globe model a little more seriously.
no one gives a fuck about your opinion

>no

The current state of "science" at the moment.

because it's a fun way to troll autists and demagogues online

Kek, this hits the nail on the head

>practical experiment
>due to gravitational pull
Explain how this could possibly be done without using a planet-sized object as a model and then I will take your post a little more seriously

>still
Modern flat-Earthers didn't think the Earth was flat 2 years ago.

Does it? How about having oceans covering the majority of the earth sized tennis ball (while the tennis ball is spinning). Does it still work?

easily, if you use your brain.

Using a scaled down model of course. And if you can't do that then it's not science. Science should be observable, testable and repeatable.

>round-earther
You people should have your own bathrooms and drinking fountains and be subject to lynchings

I have and it's concluded that the water would spin off. Prove it won't.

>prove a negative
hehe looks like you're out of luck smoothbrain

Gravity theory posits a sphere is the most probable shape of an unperturbed body, or result of a cloud of non-interacting matter.

Gravitation was posited at the exact same time as mathematical mechanics.

typical violent globalist. can't stand someone questioning your religion?

All you need to do is provide practical evidence of gravity causing water to conform to the exterior of a spinning sphere. Is that really too much to ask?

look at any celestial body.

Not good enough, none of us have directly observed water on those lights in the sky. I need a practical example.

have you tried spinning the ball more slowly?

What ball?

Not everything can be scaled down

t. surface tension of water allowing a bug to skip across a pond.

Scale the pond x1,000,000 to an ocean and scale the bug x1,000,000 proportionally larger, it will sink, because the surface tension of water is a constant regardless of how big the body of water is.

Scaling doesn't work when it breaks down phenomena that arise from constants.

any ball covered in water

Why the fuck are you faggots feeding the trolls?

Neck selves.

If you're scaling the pond and the bug times a million, then it's only fair you scale everything else in existence times a million. The same thing would happen.

The water falls off and any remaining water will dry off.

Why are most flat earth retards american?

Profound arguments.

did you submerge the ball in a bucket of ether?

Wouldn't be a valid experiment.

wrong.

all aboard the bingo

Erastotenes did that with two sticks and a sun clock.
Your move.

If you accept gravity you must accept round earth. Like, gravity implies that.

You can prove that the Earth is round by observing the celestial poles at different latitudes.
It doesn't matter if the stars are spinning around you or if it's you that's spinning, it would still look the same from your perspective but the position of the poles depending on your latitude proves that you are standing on a sphere and not a flat plane.

I wanted to compile a list of questions to ask flat earth faggots, does Veeky Forums have any suggestions for good ones?

>Who ultimately benefits from convincing the people of the world that the earth is spherical and not flat, and how?
>Why does the entire world not see the sun and moon simultaneously?
>Why do solar eclipses happen?
>Why is there a horizon line?
>Why is the coriolis effect an observable phenomenon; why do hurricanes spin counterclockwise north of the equator and clockwise south of it?

I tested them on /x/ fairly recently and they gave cop out answers for all of them, naturally, but I want more.

If the seas were made of ether then it'd make more sense.

The same effect would happen on a stationary flat plane with a moving sun overhead.

I should also add that since the stars apparent position on the celestial sphere do not change no matter where you are on Earth also proves that the stars are very far away.

/thread.

How far above the ground is the Sun on a flat Earth? When you try to calculate that using real life observations we quickly find out that it can't be close nor far away if you're using a flat plane.
The only way to make it work with our observations is to make the Earth into a sphere and place the Sun far away. There is no other way.

Antarctic midnight Sun is impossible if the Sun is circling above a flat plane since the Sun will only be visible to the North of the observer but if you use a sphere with a Sun that's far away it fits perfectly with real life observations.

Your spherical example also uses a flat earth, you need to show this in 3D.

>Who ultimately benefits from convincing the people of the world that the earth is spherical and not flat, and how?

Those who benefit from perpetuating this myth. A spherical earth has a finite amount of land with finite resources and no escape unless you go "up" (which conveniently is something that only space "agencies" can do.

>Why does the entire world not see the sun and moon simultaneously?

Perspective, everything merges into the vanishing point of the horizon. The sun and moon will both move far enough away to merge with the horizon so we cannot see it.

>Why do solar eclipses happen?

We don't know what planets actually are as we are not able to directly observe and test them. You'd think they'd have film a solar eclipse on close up by now at least.

>Why is there a horizon line?

Perspective makes things further away smaller towards a central point which when far away enough becomes the horizon. Potentially the plane is infinite, which is why the earth appears to be at least round which is easy to confuse as spherical curvature. The roundness, or circular nature makes sense on an infinite plane because an infinite plane will have infinite directions as a circle does.

>Why is the coriolis effect an observable phenomenon

This effect assumes that if the earth wasn't rotating, it wouldn't happen. However this hasn't been proven, and how can you prove it when every experiment you do will be done on a supposedly rotating earth? Science doesn't work that way.

>why do hurricanes spin counterclockwise north of the equator and clockwise south of it?

So if a hurricane went from North America to South America, would it be spinning in the opposite direction?

You can scream shill, globe head or whatever all day long but as long as you have no explanation for these phenomena then you're a dumb dumb and I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just the truth.
You can't ignore real life observations and pretend that your model works. Make a working model and SHOW that it works or you'll continue to be just that, a simple minded dumb dumb who mindlessly watches YouTube videos like a sheep while pretending you're enlighten. I know it sounds harsh but truth can be painful.

>Perspective, everything merges into the vanishing point of the horizon. The sun and moon will both move far enough away to merge with the horizon so we cannot see it.

Yet the Sun and Moon have a constant angular size throughout the day. You can post videos of glare from the Sun getting bigger but that's not the actual size of the Sun.

And if you don't believe that the reflection shows the true size of the Sun then I have this video for you demonstrating the same effect.

Really grasping at straws here. First you need to turn the light off as well to confirm the reflection is the same size, you also need to move further away to make sure the size of the reflection doesn't change.

i call feelsguy "wojak"

I have a low exposure picture of the same lamp that demonstrate this, I'm just gonna move the image file from my phone unto my computer, just be patient.

You can have this picture and video in the meantime.

You can see the same kind of reflection in the video and also the true size of the Sun through the welding glass. Compare them and they are the exact same size.
youtube.com/watch?v=9tWK5ou1ziE

its mostly religious blacks, probably have the lowest IQ

Go outside and measure it

Curvature=(.666 feet)(Distance2 miles)

Alright, I have the picture but the image scale is different from the video but I'm gonna make a new video just for you using a lamp and a solar filter and you will see that the reflection and the light are in fact the same size.

Go outside and measure it
It s really flat

Putting some material in front of the sun and saying that's how big the sun is, is not scientific evidence. You can create material to make the sun many different sizes.

Also move closer and further away to show the reflection not changing size.

youtu.be/JalSUkondr8

first they came for the straight people, and i said nothing.
then they came for the genders, and i said nothing.
now they come for my earth's shape, will i stay silent?