Is this the scariest novel of all time?

Is this the scariest novel of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQv99sEPDsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly you haven't read My Twisted World

It would be a great universal novel for all ages if it wasn't for that weird sex scene with the sponge. It adds nothing to the book.

Ive been trying to find a woman to emulate that for me for years, and they always complain about semen on their luffa/hand sponge

>where'd you learn that
>girl scouts

King does that for no reason in half his novels. It's like he desperately wants to add "erotica/romance" to his already-fattened list of genres he writes in, yet he has no talent whatsoever with sexuality.

Type.Moon can write better lewdness.

I read this book when I was in 7th grade, but I don't remember that sex scene.

>that gay blowjob in IT

what is up with King and random sex scenes halfway through his works ?

holy shit

Unironically yes.

I remember reading it when I was the same age as the kids in the book. That child orgy scene genuinely pissed me off. What the fuck was he thinking?

>Sematary
what a fucking idiot

I'm not trying to defend stephen king, but there's a reason for the title being spelled like that. I just don't remember what it is, or care.

As far as I remember the original graveyard (not the evil one) was made by little kids who wanted to have a place for their dead pets - they painted a sign (or something like that) on which the words "Pet Sematary" are written.

Imo "Pet Sematary" is one of King's inferior novels; at least I liked it a lot less than some of his other books.

Not as scary as Pet Seminary

Yeah, that makes sense. I remember liking Pet Sematary when I read it in 7th grade, but when I think back on it now I realize how bad the story is. I remember being moderately scared when the child had come back and was in the old mans house, but everything else in the book just felt forced and ultimately bland.

The main character is also retarded and makes horrible choices. "Things ended badly the first and second time, so let's do it again just because I don't want to be lonely and miserable haha"

You're talking about "It" instead of ps. The gang bang at the end of "It" isn't random at all - instead it adds a completely new psychological layer to the whole novel.

I disagree. PS treats a more real horror most of the time, mostly expressed on Gage's death, the point I consider is the most brutal in the book. The death of his son is what drives Louis into madness, which is ultimately what drove him to revive Jud at the end. In my opinion PS is one of King's better works

>Ctrl + F
>"my diary desu"
>0 results

What's going on here?

He was also on cocaine when writing that book.

My mom has an entire book dresser filled with All of Steven Kings books, she's a huge fan. She subconsciously named me after the main character Gage.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQv99sEPDsw Name Gage appears and gains popularity after the book and movie come out.

btw, it's not that scary.

Salems Lot was scary when the loli vampire offered herself in exchange for an invitation and access to blood.

Stephen King has absolutely zero talent, and it shows. He tries to write epic novels, but his prose isn't anywhere near good enough for all the description he tries to shoehorn in.

Veeky Forums is getting better?

Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson scared the shit out of me. It's pretty Veeky Forums-worthy as well.

>weird sex scene with the sponge
>The gang bang at the end of "It"
I....admit it's been several years since I've read those books but I don't remember any of that shit. Like, at all.

the scariest novel is a page unwritten

>it's been several years since I've read those books but I don't remember any of that shit

King is a lot like DFW about the issue of sex; you can picture him at his computer giggling into his hand. One of the worst and most embarrassing things I ever read was the "poundcake" stuff in "11/22/63."

He should just probably stick to anti-Trump tweets for the remainder of his life.

in the stand when trashcan man jerks off the elvis midget in bed on the way to vegas

Must have blocked that one out. Still remember the fat slob's semen filled shorts though.

his short stories "the jaunt" and "boogeyman" are MUCH scarier for me
I think I'm just a pussy but i legit got afraid of the dark for a couple days after boogeyman

Ever since /sffg/ became a thing there is hope for Veeky Forums.

jesus christ, the boogeyman one...